Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Post Reply
User avatar
Moliere
Posts: 12007
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Walking through a desert land

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Moliere » Tue May 10, 2016 10:48 am

Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Vorret » Tue May 10, 2016 10:50 am

Moliere wrote:Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
Obvious ninja is obvious.

By the way this is the smiley you were supposed to use :ninja:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14980
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Lassr » Tue May 10, 2016 11:25 am

:pop:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:57 am

El Guapo wrote:
Vorret wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
Vorret wrote:It doesn't make sense... El Guapo isn't voting, only me and Holman did based on Unagi's post.
So I'm guessing El G isn't a Ninja which solidifies Unagi's claim.

In any case my vote isn't moving
I haven't voted yet because I wanted to get my questions answered on the game end first. Now I know for certain (unless I am missing something) that bb2112 was a ninja, so I can re-read the thread in that light.
Yeah, I'm surprise nobody claimed the Hag yet, maybe it was Unagi?
Scoop - does the Hag's power resolve before the night kill? Like, if the Hag uses her power and gets targeted, does her power go off?

Though I assume that if Unagi was using the Hag power last night, that he would've targeted Moliere not bb2112.
Mod Response: The Old Hag's would use her power just like a protection and it would happen before the night kill is resolved.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Ahhh. Majority has been reached. Unfortunately I can't finish the white up until after work.

Please be patient.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32264
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by El Guapo » Tue May 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Don't worry, I can take care of it for you.

"Morliere is an evil ninja! The villagers win! The people cry out in support of El Guapo and elect him Super President of the village. Scarlett Johannson moves to the village and becomes the first lady. Hooray!"

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14980
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Lassr » Tue May 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Scoop20906 wrote:Unfortunately I can't finish the white up until after work.
Enlarge Image
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 17153
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Unagi » Tue May 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Moliere wrote:Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
Seriously. What were you doing this game Moliere? Was this game meant to provide bad data to people probing you for that other game or something?

Please, share.

And Grats to Holman and bb2112 - good game!

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Ah crap. Unagi gave it away.

NINJAS WIN!!

I will do the write up later but anyone not spoiled care to guess the roles in this game and who?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 17153
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Unagi » Tue May 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Scoop20906 wrote:Ah crap. Unagi gave it away.

NINJAS WIN!!

I will do the write up later but anyone not spoiled care to guess the roles in this game and who?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I thought the jig was up when I read that Lassr posted.... I went to delete that - but you had posted.

Sorry about that.

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:18 pm

No problem Unagi considering you almost won the game for the Samurai. Almost!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32264
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by El Guapo » Tue May 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Scoop20906 wrote:Ah crap. Unagi gave it away.

NINJAS WIN!!

I will do the write up later but anyone not spoiled care to guess the roles in this game and who?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too late! I already posted the final write up.

I guess Unagi was the Hag. RMC was the PI. bb2112 was probably the berserker wolf. Holman could've been any role - I'll guess Dire Wolf.

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 17153
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Unagi » Tue May 10, 2016 12:21 pm

flip your wolves.

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32264
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by El Guapo » Tue May 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Damn. I was somewhat suspicious of Holman from the write up, but Moliere also had his suspicious moments. I could've gone either way, and the consensus against Moliere (by Vorret and Unagi, at least) tipped the balance against Moliere. Plus even if I had leaned more towards Holman, I wouldn't have been sure enough to put in the work to sway Vorret (especially without Moliere's assistance).

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32264
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by El Guapo » Tue May 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Unagi wrote:flip your wolves.
Interesting. Why was bb2112 so much more aggressive and out there than Holman, then?

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:24 pm

How did you guess Dire Wolf?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32264
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by El Guapo » Tue May 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Scoop20906 wrote:How did you guess Dire Wolf?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thinking was that bb2112 was the berserker because he was so aggressive in the game. I misread Dire Wolf and had it backwards (thought it was they die if you die), and thought that would help explain why Holman was lurking in the background more.

With bb2112 as the Dire Wolf and Holman as the berserker, that explains, I think, why bb2112 was more aggressive, since they would want him to die first (if either of them were to die).

User avatar
Moliere
Posts: 12007
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Walking through a desert land

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Moliere » Tue May 10, 2016 12:36 pm

Unagi wrote:
Moliere wrote:Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
Seriously. What were you doing this game Moliere? Was this game meant to provide bad data to people probing you for that other game or something?

Please, share.
I'm sorry that I didn't play up to your standards and do all the things expected of me. I will try to do better next time.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6333
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by RMC » Tue May 10, 2016 12:37 pm

I knew the damn wolves, and that never happens. But BB was way too aggressive, and I knew when I was left alive he was being cute. And now way does anyone else but Holman,(and maybe a few others) let him do that in the wolf forum. But man the village was blood thirsty. I was busy at work, and by the time I got back to make my case, you all had offed me. <sigh>
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32264
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by El Guapo » Tue May 10, 2016 12:38 pm

Moliere wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Moliere wrote:Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
Seriously. What were you doing this game Moliere? Was this game meant to provide bad data to people probing you for that other game or something?

Please, share.
I'm sorry that I didn't play up to your standards and do all the things expected of me. I will try to do better next time.
eh, you did fine. I don't think anyone here had it nailed other than RMC.

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:39 pm

RMC wrote:I knew the damn wolves, and that never happens. But BB was way too aggressive, and I knew when I was left alive he was being cute. And now way does anyone else but Holman,(and maybe a few others) let him do that in the wolf forum. But man the village was blood thirsty. I was busy at work, and by the time I got back to make my case, you all had offed me. <sigh>
You got scooped!
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6333
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by RMC » Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 pm

El Guapo wrote:
Moliere wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Moliere wrote:Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
Seriously. What were you doing this game Moliere? Was this game meant to provide bad data to people probing you for that other game or something?

Please, share.
I'm sorry that I didn't play up to your standards and do all the things expected of me. I will try to do better next time.
eh, you did fine. I don't think anyone here had it nailed other than RMC.
And that was pure luck. I played the same cards that Holman was playing, and BB killed Remus and then slyly framed me, and then when I was special he wanted to use my past against me. And I have to give him credit, as much as I hate too, it worked. :)

Bad luck that one of my scans was killed at night, otherwise things might have been different.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20719
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Holman » Tue May 10, 2016 12:49 pm

Bb2112 and I won(!), but there was no point where I felt like I was in control of the game.

I thought it was all over when the hag killed bb2112. If he had survived into the day, only a lynch on him could have prevented victory. Since I was the berserker, I would have taken a samurai with me, and it would still have been impossible to stop bb2112.

I wish I had claimed the hag role right after bb2112's disappearance, but I was too cautious (which is always my boring pattern in these games).

Scoop, thank you for running it!

BTW, was Unagi in fact the hag? Did I miss a reveal?
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6333
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by RMC » Tue May 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Holman wrote:Bb2112 and I won(!), but there was no point where I felt like I was in control of the game.

I thought it was all over when the hag killed bb2112. If he had survived into the day, only a lynch on him could have prevented victory. Since I was the berserker, I would have taken a samurai with me, and it would still have been impossible to stop bb2112.

I wish I had claimed the hag role right after bb2112's disappearance, but I was too cautious (which is always my boring pattern in these games).

Scoop, thank you for running it!

BTW, was Unagi in fact the hag? Did I miss a reveal?
He was, Scoop spoiled us dead people on that fact. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14980
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Lassr » Tue May 10, 2016 1:01 pm

My guess to Scoop after I died was Holman and Moliere. Then BB pulled that special crap and I thought that was really odd and hoped someone would catch it; Unagi did and put his power to good use, unfortunately Moliere stuck out more in the end than Holman as playing a bit aloof.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9854
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Newcastle » Tue May 10, 2016 1:10 pm

So this is why I was killed....

Newcastle wrote:Simple villager...do as ye must.... You win this time moliere :D

Got no real suspects ....actually gut is weird on unagi and BB....

But if you need a safe lynch im your guy....

Lynch me with my blessings...i shall not hari kari it

/bows deeply to all
/head bowed he shuffles off
I had nailed BB2012
Newcastle wrote: I will say...look into Unagi...he feels off.

Maybe Holman.....not sure why...
Then I nailed Holman,.....legal disclaimer the secondary quote came after the scoop vote ELG dropped on my sorry ass

So Unagi's deductions were based off my briliant observations...yeah you guys can thank me. My day 1 lynchee paved the way to the sucess enjoyed by everyone :mrgreen:

Man i should be briliant next game around...!

Good game everyone. Was fun to read Unagi's diatribe in the mid game. Was also fun to observe in general.
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Vorret » Tue May 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Well, crap.

Moliere was suspicious the way he played, I guess I could have went with Holman but... I had pegged BB and Moliere together early game so it would have taken some efforts to change my mind.

Good game , a coin flip !

Thanks for running it Scoop
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9854
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Newcastle » Tue May 10, 2016 1:13 pm

:doh:

Reading comprehension is fundamental....seriously, why in gods green earth did i think the samurai had won...ah man...oy vey. Mayeb I thought myself honorary ninja. Good lord...

Still good game, was to fun to follow along non spoiled. Who's got next? Lassr...BSG?
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14980
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Lassr » Tue May 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Newcastle wrote::doh:

Reading comprehension is fundamental....seriously, why in gods green earth did i think the samurai had won...ah man...oy vey. Mayeb I thought myself honorary ninja. Good lord...

Still good game, was to fun to follow along non spoiled. Who's got next? Lassr...BSG?
I think Holman has an Archer game concept he is working on.

I will start working on a BSG game.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32810
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Remus West » Tue May 10, 2016 1:17 pm

How did you all allow bb2112 to get RMC lynched? That baffled me.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9854
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Newcastle » Tue May 10, 2016 1:42 pm

By the way how did the Slack thing work out for team :ninja: ? is it workable? Easy to use? Somethine we'll use in the future?
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Vorret » Tue May 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Remus West wrote:How did you all allow bb2112 to get RMC lynched? That baffled me.
In retrospect it was a somewhat questionable move. At the moment, when we lynched him, I was expecting him to come back a ninja.
Why would the wolves not kill a potential triple scanner?!?
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32264
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by El Guapo » Tue May 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Vorret wrote:
Remus West wrote:How did you all allow bb2112 to get RMC lynched? That baffled me.
In retrospect it was a somewhat questionable move. At the moment, when we lynched him, I was expecting him to come back a ninja.
Why would the wolves not kill a potential triple scanner?!?
I was AFK when it happened. But regardless, you do also have to factor in that RMC is the devil.

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 17153
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Unagi » Tue May 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Moliere wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Moliere wrote:Congratz to the Ninjas. They win. :pop:
Seriously. What were you doing this game Moliere? Was this game meant to provide bad data to people probing you for that other game or something?

Please, share.
I'm sorry that I didn't play up to your standards and do all the things expected of me. I will try to do better next time.
Well... If you REALLY mean that, and you REALLY are sorry... I can move on.
:wink:

but damn... I mean...

no, really, you played fine.

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20719
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Holman » Tue May 10, 2016 2:01 pm

Newcastle wrote:By the way how did the Slack thing work out for team :ninja: ? is it workable? Easy to use? Somethine we'll use in the future?
No problems there. It's pretty straightforward.

---

I guess I did play an "aloof" game, but there was no strategy in that; I just had no idea what was going on. Not knowing what roles were even involved in the game made it hard to guess anything, and I was afraid of giving away my Evil nature.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 17153
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Unagi » Tue May 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Holman wrote:Bb2112 and I won(!), but there was no point where I felt like I was in control of the game.

I thought it was all over when the hag killed bb2112. If he had survived into the day, only a lynch on him could have prevented victory. Since I was the berserker, I would have taken a samurai with me, and it would still have been impossible to stop bb2112.

I wish I had claimed the hag role right after bb2112's disappearance, but I was too cautious (which is always my boring pattern in these games).

Scoop, thank you for running it!

BTW, was Unagi in fact the hag? Did I miss a reveal?
No (I was dead), but I had dropped a few hints while I was alive.

Had you come out and claimed Hag, I seriously hope that people may have found my clues.

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20719
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Holman » Tue May 10, 2016 2:03 pm

I was surprised that the RMC lynch worked too! I think claiming to be a special just looked too suspicious. I tried to play up the argument that the odds were against even having a seer, but I don't know if that was persuasive.

Still, I guess the odds really were against having a seer.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6333
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by RMC » Tue May 10, 2016 2:13 pm

El Guapo wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Remus West wrote:How did you all allow bb2112 to get RMC lynched? That baffled me.
In retrospect it was a somewhat questionable move. At the moment, when we lynched him, I was expecting him to come back a ninja.
Why would the wolves not kill a potential triple scanner?!?
I was AFK when it happened. But regardless, you do also have to factor in that RMC is the devil.
Man, I am so not the devil in real life. :)
But these games bring out the worst in me. And poor Scoop seems to always get the raw end of the choices when it happens. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6333
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by RMC » Tue May 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Holman wrote:I was surprised that the RMC lynch worked too! I think claiming to be a special just looked too suspicious. I tried to play up the argument that the odds were against even having a seer, but I don't know if that was persuasive.

Still, I guess the odds really were against having a seer.
My history was just way too easy for BB to push on people. I am pretty sure everyone in this game has played with me when I have double crossed them.

Elongated man being my most infamous, even though I spoofed Red Rocket. :)

But I have done the conversion with Mara Jade before, and I think one other game I did something as well. <sigh>

I knew when I was special, I should have just scanned night one, but I really thought I would make it through day one with so many better players in this game. Ah, well I guess that is why I am an IT Manager and not a professional gambler. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Samurai Versus Ninja (ww) Night 2: RMC dead

Post by Vorret » Tue May 10, 2016 2:20 pm

RMC wrote:
Holman wrote:I was surprised that the RMC lynch worked too! I think claiming to be a special just looked too suspicious. I tried to play up the argument that the odds were against even having a seer, but I don't know if that was persuasive.

Still, I guess the odds really were against having a seer.
My history was just way too easy for BB to push on people. I am pretty sure everyone in this game has played with me when I have double crossed them.

Elongated man being my most infamous, even though I spoofed Red Rocket. :)

But I have done the conversion with Mara Jade before, and I think one other game I did something as well. <sigh>

I knew when I was special, I should have just scanned night one, but I really thought I would make it through day one with so many better players in this game. Ah, well I guess that is why I am an IT Manager and not a professional gambler. :)
You've been building a solid reputation the past few games I'm not surprised people pushed for you!
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

Post Reply