OBSOLETE -- [WW] Danger Zone! -- OBSOLETE

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Newcastle

Re: [WW] Danger Zone! (Archer) -- Day 1

Post by Newcastle »

:?

why would you do that Moliere? Why? WHY?????
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Newcastle wrote::?

Sir, I served with Scoop. I knew Scoop. Scoop was a friend of mine. Sir, you're no Scoop.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Holman

Post by Holman »

bb2112: Moliere,
Scoop: Newcastle,
Chaosraven: Remus, RMC, bb2112
RMC: El Guapo, Vorret, Remus, bb2112, Moliere

(True majority is 7.)
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Moliere wrote:

Sir, I served with Scoop. I knew Scoop. Scoop was a friend of mine. Sir, you're no Scoop.
If only Scoop was still alive.
Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote:

Will you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

:pop:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

good lord...no ones talking...c'mon where's the lynchee lynch...me scooping finger is getting itchy itchy....like i need the scratching of it to happen...soon...please? C'mon. lets ride on the RMC train...or better yet...maybe Molliere...obvs he's in cahoots with RMC and now Scoop is proposing to him....geez...there's your 3 wolven friends.....i bet...anyway....

where's the zings and the barbs...where's the accusations and the triggercuts...its like I stepped into a fast paced game of shuffle board at the old folks home.
Bayraktar!!!!

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Newcastle wrote:good lord...no ones talking...c'mon where's the lynchee lynch...me scooping finger is getting itchy itchy....like i need the scratching of it to happen...soon...please? C'mon. lets ride on the RMC train...or better yet...maybe Molliere...obvs he's in cahoots with RMC and now Scoop is proposing to him....geez...there's your 3 wolven friends.....i bet...anyway....

where's the zings and the barbs...where's the accusations and the triggercuts...its like I stepped into a fast paced game of shuffle board at the old folks home.
I know... we're getting the silent treatment.

I still like my vote on RMC. He smells iffy.
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Newcastle wrote:good lord...no ones talking...c'mon where's the lynchee lynch...me scooping finger is getting itchy itchy....like i need the scratching of it to happen...soon...please? C'mon. lets ride on the RMC train...or better yet...maybe Molliere...obvs he's in cahoots with RMC and now Scoop is proposing to him....geez...there's your 3 wolven friends.....i bet...anyway....

Ok, I'm picking up what you are laying down here. You want some action. I get ya.

Withdraw Holman 

Newcastle 

That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

yeah...so we now know that vorret & BB1999 are alive and participating...though barely...lets see who else we can get involved.....oooh ooohh... i know....

lets really poke the bear shall we....

grund 

be kind of cool to lynch him before he even drops a post right? C'mon who's with me?
Bayraktar!!!!

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Newcastle wrote:yeah...so we now know that vorret & BB1999 are alive and participating...though barely...lets see who else we can get involved.....oooh ooohh... i know....

grund 

be kind of cool to lynch him before he even drops a post right? C'mon who's with me?
Rumor is you won't get anything out of him on day one.
That's what I've been told.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

Newcastle: bb2112
Grundbegriff: Newcastle

(True majority is 7.)
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Newcastle wrote:yeah...so we now know that vorret & BB1999 are alive and participating...though barely...lets see who else we can get involved.....oooh ooohh... i know....

grund 

Grundbegriff 

Because he's been a good guy like 5 games in a row. He's due to be evil, right? Am I right? :dance:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Grund has posted once.

Where's RMC? Has he posted since he reached the "Danger Zone"? What's going on with that?
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Let's kill em all! :horse:
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

El Guapo wrote:Grund has posted once.

Where's RMC? Has he posted since he reached the "Danger Zone"? What's going on with that?
Sorry, been in a ton of meetings in real life. I picked up a new department, and am in charge of a high profile Cardiac department now.

heh... I guess I was covered in case you all gave me a heart attack...

:)

I still say one of the Detroit crew is a good day one kill, but a Canadian is always a good choice for Day one as well. :)

Withdraw Chaosraven 

Vorret 

Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Interesting change of target! I like my vote even more!
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:Interesting change of target! I like my vote even more!
Well you have funny bacon, so <shrug> :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I dunno, I think RMC should've picked someone to vote for who is playing this game. Still don't understand why Vorret didn't sign up.
Black Lives Matter.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Grundbegriff: Newcastle, Moliere
Vorret: RMC

(True majority is 7.)
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Vorret 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

back from New Orleans. I will digest this tomorrow.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote:back from New Orleans. I will digest this tomorrow.
Dont bother, we already lynched ya! :doh:
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Withdraw RMC

Lynch lassr 

Welcome back! :twisted:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Ok, the Newcastle train is going nowhere, and besides, he is right. Need to vote someone up otherwise we are just going to sit here spinning our wheels...

I think it is too early to jump on Grund. He is so awesome when he is on the side of the good guys, I'm just not willing to risk that potential asset. At least not yet. I have always bought into the day 3 theory with him.

Withdraw Holman 

RMC 

That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

There's like a dozen of us on RMC!
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote:Ok, the Newcastle train is going nowhere, and besides, he is right. Need to vote someone up otherwise we are just going to sit here spinning our wheels...

I think it is too early to jump on Grund. He is so awesome when he is on the side of the good guys, I'm just not willing to risk that potential asset. At least not yet. I have always bought into the day 3 theory with him.

Withdraw Holman 

RMC 

withdraw lassr

lynch bb2112 

Giving anyone a free pass to day 3 or any other predetermined time is ridiculous. All that does is make certain we know very little about them to that point and makes it easier for the bad guys to set them up as the critical miss (note how hard it was for people to trust Grund specifically from the Elongated Man fiasco) or for them as a bad guy to use their abilities against us.

Want someone run up? Fine. Lets run bb2112's sober self.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Remus West wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Ok, the Newcastle train is going nowhere, and besides, he is right. Need to vote someone up otherwise we are just going to sit here spinning our wheels...

Withdraw Holman 

RMC 

withdraw lassr

lynch bb2112 

Giving anyone a free pass to day 3 or any other predetermined time is ridiculous. All that does is make certain we know very little about them to that point and makes it easier for the bad guys to set them up as the critical miss (note how hard it was for people to trust Grund specifically from the Elongated Man fiasco) or for them as a bad guy to use their abilities against us.

I agree, everyone always says it's fine, it's Grund , he's going to be usefull later on IF he's good otherwise we're shooting ourselves in the foot by letting him live without any interactions.

You know what  withdraw RMC 

Grund 

Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So Grund playing his usual day 1 silence and RMC unusually voted Chaosraven instead of Remus to start.

I'm alive, and Unagi is still dead.

bunch of other votes thrown here and there but nothing really sticking.

That about sums it up.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:

Withdraw Holman 

RMC 

withdraw lassr

lynch bb2112 

Wow. Putting words in my mouth much? I'm not saying I'm giving Grund a free pass to do whatever he wants until Day 3 no matter what. If he got scanned and we found out he was a bad guy, or if he does something really stupid/suspicious between now and then, then I would certainly change my vote to him. However, since he has done NOTHING and nobody is accusing him of ANYTHING, then I'm not voting for him at this time. He is very good at this game and losing someone that could potentially be a big benefit on day 1 with nothing to go on is ludicrous. I understand you are trying to find something to lynch someone on, but seriously, you need to come up with something better.

And who said I was sober? I mean it is almost 10AM. Sheesh.

Withdraw RMC

Remus West 

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote:
Remus West wrote:

Withdraw Holman 

RMC 

withdraw lassr

lynch bb2112 

Wow. Putting words in my mouth much? I'm not saying I'm giving Grund a free pass to do whatever he wants until Day 3 no matter what. If he got scanned and we found out he was a bad guy, or if he does something really stupid/suspicious between now and then, then I would certainly change my vote to him. However, since he has done NOTHING and nobody is accusing him of ANYTHING, then I'm not voting for him at this time. He is very good at this game and losing someone that could potentially be a big benefit on day 1 with nothing to go on is ludicrous. I understand you are trying to find something to lynch someone on, but seriously, you need to come up with something better.

And who said I was sober? I mean it is almost 10AM. Sheesh.

Withdraw RMC

Remus West 

You put the words in your own mouth. The "day 3 theory" is to leave him alone until day 3. Therefore, if people follow your lead here, he will continue to have "done NOTHING" and nobody will be "accusing him of ANYTHING" since we will all be leaving him alone.

He is very good at the game so pushing him to prove he is actually working for us rather than against us can be very valuable. And no, I do not need to come up with anything better.

Lastly, the comment that "it is almost 10AM" suggests you were at very least sober at some point this morning rather than maintaining a good drunk through out the night. Learn to drink more before bed. Sheesh.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

There are three assassin's right?

Three people who either have an axe to grind with Unagi or are afraid of his Wolf sniffer. Also, why break the kill Remus on the first day/night tradition we had going?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Found this Security Feed of bb2112:

Enlarge Image

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Scoop20906 wrote:There are three assassin's right?

Three people who either have an axe to grind with Unagi or are afraid of his Wolf sniffer. Also, why break the kill Remus on the first day/night tradition we had going?
You blew that streak last game I played. :P
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote:So Grund playing his usual day 1 silence and RMC unusually voted Chaosraven instead of Remus to start.

I'm alive, and Unagi is still dead.

bunch of other votes thrown here and there but nothing really sticking.

That about sums it up.
Dude...why you posting? We lynched you...isn't protocol for your type.... :binky: :pop: :binky:

Next thing we know vorret can only be lynched TWICE...good lord...and moliere will actually jump on a lynch train WITH ME....and a heck...anyway enjoy your binky time.
Bayraktar!!!!

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:
He is very good at the game so pushing him to prove he is actually working for us rather than against us can be very valuable. And no, I do not need to come up with anything better.
So if you are so concerned about Grund's alignment why are you not voting for him? You crucify me for not supporting a Day 1 Grund vote and promptly don't follow your own convictions. This does not sound like a good Remus.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

This game will turn ugly fast :pop:
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

(1) bb2112: Moliere, Remus
(1) RMC: El Guapo, Vorret, Remus, bb2112, Moliere, bb2112
(3) Grundbegriff: Newcastle, Moliere, Vorret
(2) Vorret: RMC, Scoop
Lassr: Remus
(1) Remus West: bb2112

(True majority is 7.)
Last edited by Holman on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

BB is trying to vote for everyone once on the first day
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote:
Remus West wrote:
So if you are so concerned about Grund's alignment why are you not voting for him? You crucify me for not supporting a Day 1 Grund vote and promptly don't follow your own convictions. This does not sound like a good Remus.
I don't have anything against Grund. I don't have anything for Grund. What I do have is an issue with allowing anyone to have a free pass. You are the one who announced a free pass. Should Grund appear or should reason for voting you dissolve (such as it being clear nobody will vote you) I will simply move on to the next possible bad guy. I'm a rather indiscriminate aim early on.