[WW] Danger Zone REDUX! -- Night 3

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Scoop20906

Re: [WW] Danger Zone REDUX! -- Night 3

Post by Scoop20906 »

Did you guys enjoy using slack as your evil den?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Holman wrote:Perhaps I shouldn't try it again for a while, though.
Bald[e|u]rdash! You should get right back up on the horse!
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Scoop20906 wrote:Did you guys enjoy using slack as your evil den?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it worked well.

Replied from my computer using the keyboard.
Black Lives Matter.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Grundbegriff wrote:
:)

Thank you. Someday I'll do it again!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

El Guapo wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Lassr wrote:Want to know our dumb luck. We agreed to not target LordMortis or Unagi or Stessier the first night. Give them some playing time even though triggercut said Unagi can read me. We figured Unagi would be the next night kill.

So we hit BB/Archer. Well, gets a miss out of the way. Then Triggercut gets killed after RMC is revealed and clears Remus. Wow we got behind the eightball real fast.

At this point with 3 proven players we could not pick them off and let Mallory scan freely. So it was wait on offing RMC when the pool was smaller or go for the hail mary and hope RMC reveals Lana or Malory to us. So we used the protection block and stessier was revealed to us as an normal ISIS.

So at least we had one less target and then stessier was killed by lynch which pretty much wasted the RMC scan.

Unagi was hounding me and Scoop El Guapo. Then Scoop reveals with El Guapo as assassin. I wanted to target Scoop in case Lana wanted to get cute and protect Remus hoping we would target elsewhere but El Guapo wanted to kill Grund so we could hope to put doubt in Scoop.

and the rest is history
Lana knew you had blown your protection block on RMC so got cute and protected bb2112 being unable to protect myself. :shock:
Ha. I knew it, dammit, I knew it and should have really pressed for the Scoop kill.
That wouldn't have worked, though. Killing Scoop would have proved his scan of me, and you were already under a lot of suspicion so there's no way you would've survived through the end. Plus as it turns out we were right about Scoop scanning Grund - he just pulled it out with that damn scan bluff.
Oh I know it wouldn't have saved our ass, nothing was going to do that but killing him for coming out when he did would have been sweet.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

We kill Remus.

Oh wait, I can stop pretending to be Evil?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Lassr wrote:Oh I know it wouldn't have saved our ass, nothing was going to do that but killing him for coming out when he did would have been sweet.
It would've been funny. But it also would've left me alive, and I didn't like the looks of you.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC and LordMortis please consider joining the BSG game.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Holman wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:
:)

Thank you. Someday I'll do it again!
Yeah, I definitely enjoyed the Archer games - thank you for running them.
Black Lives Matter.
stessier

Post by stessier »

The scan bluff was a heck of a play Scoop. Well done. :clap:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I'm kinda stunned by it. Because it could have backfired so badly, it took a lot of balls or a lot of confidence. So congrats.

I don't know the math but lets say two day to kill Guapo, then kill lassr the innocent, then kill scoop and go WTF?,

Four misses resulting in 3 deaths plus four nights from eleven left sounds like 4 people left and on final shot to find the wolf to my math but my math is notoriously bad.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

LordMortis wrote:I'm kinda stunned by it. Because it could have backfired so badly, it took a lot of balls or a lot of confidence. So congrats.

I don't know the math but lets say two day to kill Guapo, then kill lassr the innocent, then kill scoop and go WTF?,

Four misses resulting in 3 deaths plus four nights from eleven left sounds like 4 people left and on final shot to find the wolf to my math but my math is notoriously bad.
Oh yeah it could absolutely have blown up. If Lassr were innocent, he naturally concludes that Scoop is lying (and therefore that I'm good) and starts pushing hard for Scoop. I would join, but I would've been fine with either side of the war. If Scoop gets lynched, I'm probably the next target (his scan of me would be proven), but Lassr the Innocent would have probably followed (since Scoop's "scan" of him would have been proven). Meanwhile the last wolf would be sitting pretty.

But, you know, fortune favors the bold.
Black Lives Matter.