JLA The Revenge of the Crime Syndicate GAMEOVER

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

triggercut

Re: JLA The Revenge of the Crime Syndicate DAY TWO

Post by triggercut »

Yeah, assuming MM is who he said he was and if he's not converted...he needs to lay awfully low.

So we're assuming a conversion and not a protection last night, right?
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:Strangely similar to last game ... I say we kill RMC
Hey!
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
RMC

Post by RMC »

stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:Strangely similar to last game ... I say we kill RMC
I mean, has that ever been the wrong choice? :D
Hey again... :)

I love you both too.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
RMC

Post by RMC »

triggercut wrote:Yeah, assuming MM is who he said he was and if he's not converted...he needs to lay awfully low.

Who has conversion powers? Sorry in a Disney park.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Well this opens up the game a little!

The only problem with Hawkman/hawkwoman is if one of them is killed/converted the power is lost so unless you're protected tonight we're going to lose the ability.

Am I making any sense? Crazy day at work and I barely slept last night.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

:pop:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

RMC wrote:
triggercut wrote:Yeah, assuming MM is who he said he was and if he's not converted...he needs to lay awfully low.

Who has conversion powers? Sorry in a Disney park.
The Joker can convert one player to Harley Quinn, which is what I'm assuming happened last night. Although...weird that it didn't happen the first night, a little.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

That seems more probable, yes. For it to be a conversion we basically just need to have rolled "Joker" in the starting lineup. For it to be a protection we need to have rolled a protector role (although to be fair there are two protector roles and only one conversion role) PLUS the protector needs to have picked the night kill target. Which, in the absence of a protection chicken game yet, seems improbable (though still possible).
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC 

2nd attempt at this! :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Yeah, I've thought a lot and I pretty much blew it. I didn't know about MM and his Target both die if MM is killed during the meeting. I thought we'd all come out today and have 4 out of 10 known. On the plus side, I think this shows that as of MM's first meeting, FNC was Good.

Anyway, I pretty much have to use the Hawkshot today or we lose it. So let's talk about who to shoot and then we can work on the lynch.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Hmm yeah make sense.

How to we decide who's getting shot? Would suck to shoot someone that's a good special...
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Since I'm the one doing the shooting, I can promise I won't do that. :lol:

I'm asking people for who they want shot, but ultimately Hawk woman will have to announce herself and then we can discuss it. I think keeping everything hidden for a while might help us triangulate a bit. I'd say sorry for dragging this out if you disagree, but given the level of participation the last few days, I don't think I'm the one holding us up. :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

There has been so little going on this game that it is hard to gauge who to shoot. I'm thinking Unagi, but I could probably be talked into just about anyone.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Shoot bb he's always fun to kill.. But honestly, I have no real clue. No one stands out.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

still waiting to hear a word from Grund and Moliere, right?

Also stessier, I am not sure the whole value of the 'first night contact', other than they collaborate on who MM would be at some point. But they are not 'proven' or anything.... although - actually in some ways they are pretty damn golden - because I'd think that would have almost certainly lead to a double kill last night, now that I think about it.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Unagi wrote:still waiting to hear a word from Grund and Moliere, right?

Also stessier, I am not sure the whole value of the 'first night contact', other than they collaborate on who MM would be at some point. But they are not 'proven' or anything.... although - actually in some ways they are pretty damn golden - because I'd think that would have almost certainly lead to a double kill last night, now that I think about it.
It is fairly difficult to come up with much to go on with regards to exercising that shooty bit.

I do pretty much buy stessier's story about being contacted and his role. Just too many ways for that to trip up that haven't happened for it to be far from false. A word from Grund or Moliere might change that I suppose.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

If I had to pick someone to shoot I'd probably go in t he group of

RMC
BB
Moliere

No specific reasons, just my mini threat list.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

triggercut wrote:I do pretty much buy stessier's story about being contacted and his role. Just too many ways for that to trip up that haven't happened for it to be far from false. A word from Grund or Moliere might change that I suppose.
triggercut is very engaged very early, and he's sucking up to the presumed-proven. Shoot triggercut.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Grundbegriff wrote:
triggercut wrote:I do pretty much buy stessier's story about being contacted and his role. Just too many ways for that to trip up that haven't happened for it to be far from false. A word from Grund or Moliere might change that I suppose.
triggercut is very engaged very early, and he's sucking up to the presumed-proven. Shoot triggercut.
Yeah, shoot him! Shoot him!
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
stessier

Post by stessier »

Unagi wrote:still waiting to hear a word from Grund and Moliere, right?

Yeah, the only way FNC is an original wolf is if MM was protected last night. And hey, it would be great if we had another special...but I'm not holding my breath.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Are we ready to shoot someone? People seem like they aren't saying anything and averting their eyes when I walk in the room.

I'd be willing to shoot RMC - he doth protested wayyy too much when Remus died. I'd also be willing to take out Grundbegriff - he's said very little and it's very likely we are out of good specials - so that leaves bad specials trying to survive as long as possible. Even if I'm wrong, I always prefer to get the question of his alignment decided as soon as possible. Of course, given the target I have painted on my back, I guess it will really be a problem for the rest of you if we let him live today. :lol:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I'm good with RMC but before we make the final decision it would be nice to hear what everyone thinks.

Yea or Nay on RMC?
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So little to go on this early that RMC is as a good a target as any other.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Yeah... sorta suck that we pretty much have to use a power with no knowledge whatsover.
Isgrimnur wrote:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Yeah, RMC is a fine choice. Or at least, I can't think of anyone better.
Black Lives Matter.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

El Guapo wrote:Yeah, RMC is a fine choice. Or at least, I can't think of anyone better.
Shoot Grundbegriff.
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Yeah, RMC is a fine choice. Or at least, I can't think of anyone better.
Shoot Grundbegriff.

Ahhh, the triggercut principle in action. It's like I'm looking in an infinity mirror when you do it and my head kind of explodes... :lol:
stessier

Post by stessier »

I'd like to hear from RMC, but then I think Hawkwoman should come out so we can move this forward. I don't see people jumping all over themselves to analyze the situation.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

I'm still thinking shoot Unagi, but I guess I wont complain too much if RMC gets shot in the face. I would like to hear from RMC too though.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I have an itchy finger ready as long as RMC doesn't claim special :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:I have an itchy finger ready as long as RMC doesn't claim special :P
I take it that you are Hawkwoman then?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

None of this is a very strong opinion...
I'm middle of the road on RMC. (seriously never read him at all)
My top 3 or 4 would probably be bb, moliere and maybe lassr and couldn't pick between RMC and Grund probably...
I'd likely shoot moliere or bb if it were my pick.
I also wonder a little bit about triggercut and El Guapo, but mostly lean 'good' on them.
Vorret looks mostly good to me (normal chatty all game).
stessier looked a little bad to me before (engaged early for him) but is about to be proven.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:I have an itchy finger ready as long as RMC doesn't claim special :P
I take it that you are Hawkwoman then?
Guessing that too now.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Yeah and I can confirm that Stessier is indeed Hawkman, you can trust him :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

The love of my life has returned at last! :wub:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

get a nest.
:roll:
:D
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Unagi wrote:get a nest.
:roll:
:D
:lol:
stessier

Re: JLA The Revenge of the Crime Syndicate

Post by stessier »

RMC wrote:In. But I go on vacation to the land of the mouse on the 8th until the 18th. So if that will create an issue, then you might not want to include me.

I will have internet access, but only at night during vacation. :)
Okay - no matter what he is it will be great to shoot him while he is at the Happiest Place on Earth. :lol:
Vorret

Re: JLA The Revenge of the Crime Syndicate

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:
RMC wrote:In. But I go on vacation to the land of the mouse on the 8th until the 18th. So if that will create an issue, then you might not want to include me.

I will have internet access, but only at night during vacation. :)
Okay - no matter what he is it will be great to shoot him while he is at the Happiest Place on Earth. :lol:
Awesome, I forgot about him being there!
Isgrimnur wrote:
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

stessier wrote:
triggercut wrote:
Shoot Grundbegriff.
Ahhh, the triggercut principle in action. It's like I'm looking in an infinity mirror when you do it and my head kind of explodes... :lol:
For the record, I'm fine with shooting RMC. But my intuition suggests trig.