Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-the end

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-nig

Post by Remus West »

School started today so.....
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Chaosraven wrote:I had Minds Eye, scanned el g.
1 Card, 1 Use. I am assuming nobody is going to counter you?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Nobody wants to step forward today with a possible plan to use their card? Mine is useless in helping the village, so I don't have any great plans.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote:Nobody wants to step forward today with a possible plan to use their card? Mine is useless in helping the village, so I don't have any great plans.
Well you can't talk about your card.

My card will help us if I live to see the next day. But we need to find a Mage. I think bb is one, but I always think he is evil.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

RMC wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Nobody wants to step forward today with a possible plan to use their card? Mine is useless in helping the village, so I don't have any great plans.

My card will help us if I live to see the next day. But we need to find a Mage. I think bb is one, but I always think he is evil.
 bb2112 

As I got nothing else lets start barking up this tree.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

scoop 

because i think he's a bad guy,
-hates kittens
-eats puppies with cinamom
-lives in the shadows
-wears all black
-hates taylor swift
-kneels then changes his mind and stands during american anthems
-cant juggle oranges but can juggle apples

I'd like to see a rebuttal of those charges (especially since it seems youre constricted by images)
:mrgreen:
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Newcastle wrote: scoop 

-hates kittens
-eats puppies with cinamom
-lives in the shadows
-wears all black
-hates taylor swift
-kneels then changes his mind and stands during american anthems
-cant juggle oranges but can juggle apples

I'd like to see a rebuttal of those charges (especially since it seems youre constricted by images)
:mrgreen:
Ha, me too!
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:
Of course not. Which is why Unagi did what he did. It didn't work out well for him, but that was a pretty unusual circumstance. For team bad to happen to have the one card that would blow up his plan in such a spectacular fashion was a pretty small chance. At least that card is gone now. I am hoping someone else could use a rez, talk to dead, or something else useful. Or even tell everyone to vote for him because he might have a card that will be useful at N-1.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

I had Daydreamer on day 1 and I'm still trying to get my mind wrapped about this game. Uncertain whom to vote for at the moment and after re-reading a few times I don't see why they offed Moliere. Hell, taking out a quiet person like me made more sense if I thought about it.
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote:I had Daydreamer on day 1 and I'm still trying to get my mind wrapped about this game. Uncertain whom to vote for at the moment and after re-reading a few times I don't see why they offed Moliere. Hell, taking out a quiet person like me made more sense if I thought about it.
Given that nobody has any solid powers there is no attempt to target anyone since each day abilities change.

Some reasonable assumptions:
Chaosraven is good and thus by extension El Guapo is good.
Remus West is good.

Assume CR had the scanner card. As an evil player he could use it (not caring about the result), claim Daydreamer was his card, the scan would be wasted and nobody would be the wiser. Bad CR might use the card and announce someone good but why attract attention when he can burn the scan and stay low radar? As a good player he would not only want to use it but to put his information out there since it isn't like he can build on it in secret. Only by being open with our information can the good guys hope to build anything.

Other than that I got nothing for you.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Remus West wrote:
tru1cy wrote:I had Daydreamer on day 1 and I'm still trying to get my mind wrapped about this game. Uncertain whom to vote for at the moment and after re-reading a few times I don't see why they offed Moliere. Hell, taking out a quiet person like me made more sense if I thought about it.
Given that nobody has any solid powers there is no attempt to target anyone since each day abilities change.

Remus West is good.

Assume CR had the scanner card. As an evil player he could use it (not caring about the result), claim Daydreamer was his card, the scan would be wasted and nobody would be the wiser. Bad CR might use the card and announce someone good but why attract attention when he can burn the scan and stay low radar? As a good player he would not only want to use it but to put his information out there since it isn't like he can build on it in secret. Only by being open with our information can the good guys hope to build anything.

Yeah, it'd be a risky move for an evil player to pronounce another evil player good with a scan when neither is under pressure, since if one of them subsequently gets lynched that would wind up linking two evil players. Though that part's moot for me since I know I'm good anyway, but for the rest of you.

That said, it's possible that an evil Chaosraven would (accurately) proclaim me good, hoping to gain some amount of good credibility, with the backup plan that if he ever got lynched his cohorts could then point the finger at me.

Though for the moment at least I am inclined to think that Chaosraven is good.

I need to actually read day 1 (since it happened while I was away-from-keyboard) and then I'll put a vote down this evening.
Black Lives Matter.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

El Guapo wrote:
Remus West wrote:

Remus West is good.

Yeah, it'd be a risky move for an evil player to pronounce another evil player good with a scan when neither is under pressure, since if one of them subsequently gets lynched that would wind up linking two evil players. Though that part's moot for me since I know I'm good anyway, but for the rest of you.

That said, it's possible that an evil Chaosraven would (accurately) proclaim me good, hoping to gain some amount of good credibility, with the backup plan that if he ever got lynched his cohorts could then point the finger at me.

Though for the moment at least I am inclined to think that Chaosraven is good.

I need to actually read day 1 (since it happened while I was away-from-keyboard) and then I'll put a vote down this evening.
My main point though was that any benefit an Evil CR gains from pointing at you as good (regardless of your role) is off set by drawing attention to himself when there was none. I don't think an Evil CR announces anything. Thus I believe he is good and you due to his scan claim.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

-hates taylor swift

Enlarge Image
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Lassr

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Lassr »

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..
3 bb2112………….
4 Remus West… bb2112
5 Vorret…………..
6 Newcastle…….. Scoop20906
7 Scoop20906……
8 RMC……………….
9 tru1cy…………….
Targets ----------- Voters
( bb2112…………. 1 ) Remus West
( Scoop20906…… 1 ) Newcastle
(
(
(

Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff
Moliere……….. Pricked

Majority = 5
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

bb2112 wrote:I'm guessing Unagi had "I told you so"

It is a bummer that Quantum Shift fell into the hands of evil. At least there is only one.
Yeah, this seems like the clear explanation for what happened on day 1. Though Unagi is tricksy, so it's hard to say for certain what he had in mind.

I don't think there's any doubt that Quantum Shift was the card that did him in, given the vote shifting thing. Right?
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Yeah, really not sure what to go on.

Vorret 

Everyone knows that Canadians love to engage in dark sorcery.
Black Lives Matter.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote:

-hates taylor swift

Enlarge Image
If you can only talk in pictures, how can you place a vote?
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

-hates taylor swift

Enlarge Image
Oh good question.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret 

He was on my short list, so I could go with this.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

bb2112 wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

-hates taylor swift

Enlarge Image
Black Lives Matter.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote:

-hates taylor swift

Enlarge Image
Scoop, I cannot stop looking at this gif. It is perfect!
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Honestly, this is a random pick.  bb2112 

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

tru1cy wrote:Honestly, this is a random pick.  bb2112 

I thought about bb2112 as a random pick, mainly since Remus had already voted for him, so it could get the day 2 ball rolling more. But bb2112 is being productive and contributing, so I don't love him as a day 2 pick.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 El Guapo………. vorret
2 Chaosraven…..
3 bb2112…………. vorret
4 Remus West… bb2112
5 Vorret…………..
6 Newcastle…….. Scoop20906
7 Scoop20906……
8 RMC……………….
9 tru1cy……………. bb2112
( bb2112…………. 2 ) Remus West --- tru1cy
( Scoop20906…… 1 ) Newcastle
( Vorret………….. 2 ) El Guapo --- BB2112
(
(

Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff
Moliere……….. Pricked

Majority = 5
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

some thoughts

-we're at 2 misses and we lose. keep that in mind. 9 alive, 3 team evil. 6 good. lets make each one count please.

-Why wouldn't CR claim a scan for someone. All they need are 2 misses. He gets some good guy street cred. Hell I would. Its risky but its worth the chance. Keep in mind 2 more misses. And doesnt CR usually have a short life in these games?

It would be great if CR is speaking truthfully and Elg is indeed on team good. It would be nice to have his brains with us. But i have to keep the claim with a grain of salt...just not ready to accept CR's claim as the truth. I'll wait to see how teh wolves react to it.

-Elg - Why Vorret? I realize so little to go on, but i'd like to hear some sort of case against him.

-BB - same question why Vorret?

-Remus - why BB?

truicy - Why BB?

As far as the Moliere kill I have a few thoughts on that.
- it doesnt makes sense to me
- if CR is speaking truthfully, wouldn't the bad guys have picked that up and taken out elg?
- it puts me in the crosshairs because Moliere likes to tangle with me and I tangled with him initially (and I'm an easy lynch)
-it puts CR in the crosshairs also due to his shouldn you be working on the election game

But yeah, overall it just doesnt make sense to me whatsoever. Its a headscratcher adn thsoe reasons are the best i can come up with.

Honestly I got nothing right now. A few snippets, but nothing I'd go with. I really, really would like to see more discussion and hopefully we can get some more participation. I know i am at fault here also. Hopefully the pace will pick up.

remove scoop 

Bayraktar!!!!

RMC

Post by RMC »

I still like BB honestly. I don't have much to go on from anyone else..

We all seem to be messing with Scoop. Although, I only made him sing "I'm a little teapot" whomever made him post in pictures is mean.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

bb2112 wrote: Vorret 

He was on my short list, so I could go with this.
What list is that? Who else is on that list?
Newcastle wrote:It would be great if CR is speaking truthfully and Elg is indeed on team good. It would be nice to have his brains with us. But i have to keep the claim with a grain of salt...just not ready to accept CR's claim as the truth. I'll wait to see how teh wolves react to it.
and you plan on doing that how? Only by knowing who a wolf is can you watch to see how they react to anything further. They reacted to it last night by not targeting either CR or El Guapo. You say you don't place trust in CR's claim but the act of not going after them today amounts to the same thing.

Newcastle 

Wall of text with no substance just babble.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Fascinating....Like did you read what i said? Because what if CR is good and is indeed telling the truth? Why not wait and let the wolves ort em out? I added quite a bit more to the discussion than you did.

remus 

why not?
Bayraktar!!!!

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Honestly, bb2112 was a throw against the wall. It's hard to get a read on anyone at the moment and the only real data we have is moliere being offed last night. Looking back over this thread nothing really stood out on him, so maybe just a random kill or he could have been scanned. Anyone have the card that allows us to talk to him? Is that worth the play?
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

1 El Guapo………. vorret
2 Chaosraven…..
3 bb2112…………. vorret
4 Remus West… Newcastle
5 Vorret…………..
6 Newcastle…….. Remus West
7 Scoop20906……
8 RMC……………….
9 tru1cy……………. bb2112
( bb2112…………. 1 ) tru1cy ---
( Vorret………….. 2 ) El Guapo --- BB2112
( Newcastle…….. 1 ) Remus West
( Remus West… 1 ) Newcastle

Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff
Moliere……….. Pricked

Majority = 5

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:Fascinating....Like did you read what i said? Because what if CR is good and is indeed telling the truth? Why not wait and let the wolves ort em out? I added quite a bit more to the discussion than you did.

remus 

why not?
No you didn't. You essentially reiterated what I had said regarding CR but instead of stating that we may as well trust his play for now you said you were going to watch to see what the wolves did with it ignoring the fact that they had last night to do something with it and chose not to. You then asked folks to say why they were voting where they were.

Added value = zero.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Sorry, on vacation this week haven't been home much.

I am on a list? Sweet! Any other cool kids with me? :P

Honestly right now it could be anyone, hard to pick someone :|
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

If we are figuring the Day One lynch was the use of a card by an evil player, shouldn't we be discussing the voting?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Lassr wrote:

Postby Lassr » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:38 am
1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..
3 Moliere…………. Newcastle
4 Unagi…………….. Unagi
5 bb2112…………. Unagi
6 Remus West…
7 Vorret………….. RMC
8 Newcastle…….. Moliere
9 Scoop20906……
10 RMC………………. BB2112
11 tru1cy…………….
( Unagi…………….. 3 )--- Unagi )--- BB2112 )--- Remus West
( Moliere…………. 1 )--- Newcastle )---
( RMC………………. 1 )--- Vorret
( Newcastle…….. 1 )--- Moliere
( bb2112…………. 1 )--- RMC

1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..
3 Moliere…………. Newcastle
4 Unagi…………….. Unagi
5 bb2112…………. Unagi
6 Remus West… Unagi
7 Vorret………….. RMC
8 Newcastle…….. Moliere
9 Scoop20906……
10 RMC………………. BB2112
11 tru1cy…………….
( Unagi…………….. 7 )--- Unagi )--- BB2112 )--- Remus West )--- Moliere )--- RMC )--- Newcastle )--- vorret
( )---
(
(
(

Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff

Majority = 6
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

RMC wrote:I'm game. You might be right, a few cards require people to have votes.

BB2112 

Remus West wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Puppet master has 5 uses? Guys, let's not make this a thing, k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we totally should. I still haven't found time to read the card list so I got nothing right now. Not even sure how to effectively use my own. I will say that I did not puppetmaster Scoop....yet....if I get that card in the future...... :twisted:

For now I'll help this thing along assuming there are brakes on it some place as I have no clue to what its doing.
 Unagi 

"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Lassr wrote: Players ----------- Voted For:
1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..
3 Moliere…………. Newcastle
4 Unagi…………….. Unagi
5 bb2112…………. Unagi
6 Remus West…
7 Vorret………….. RMC
8 Newcastle…….. Moliere
9 Scoop20906……
10 RMC……………….
11 tru1cy…………….
( Unagi…………….. 2 )--- Unagi )--- BB2112
( )---

Deaths

Majority = 6
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

So RMCs vote makes 6 votes (Maj) but makes a tie for bb2112 and Unagi, and RWs vote breaks the tie tipping the balance.
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

9 Scoop20906……
11 tru1cy…………
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

4 Unagi…………….. Unagi
5 bb2112…………. Unagi
6 Remus West… Unagi
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

( bb2112…………. 1 )--- RMC
"Where are you off to?"