This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Chaosraven

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven »

Believe I already stated I used Minds Eye on El G on Day One
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

You know what would be funny? If Moliere used his PM card to talk to Scoop who then killed him in the night and drew the seance card today and used it to taunt him. :lol:
It would explain the killing of Moliere....contact the bad guys and die sort of thing.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

#16 was eliminated and forgot to renumber in the original post.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

#16 sUPer seKRit kriminal sopina
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

At this time I can neither confirm nor deny that I have or have ever had the super secret card #16.
Black Lives Matter.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Even with as slow as this is moving, Vorret is at N-2. Got anything to say, Vorret, before the swift hand of justice ends you in about a week or so?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Enlarge Image

Day One Cards:
1. El Guapo - #33. Daydreamer (No powers thus freeing your mind to roam to whatever subject you desire) 6 cards in play. Unlimited.
2. Chaosraven - ??
3. Moliere - #8 Who said that? (One anonymous PM to any player through the MOD) 2 cards-2 uses each (didn't use it)
4. Unagi - Unknown
5. bb2112 - #27. I’ll take seconds! (Use this card to draw randomly 2 cards from the un-used card pile (not given out in random distribution that day). My use only 1 of the drawn cards, player’s choice.). 2 uses. (used it and got:
  • #25. KaBoom! (All card powers blocked for the remainder of the day when this card is played). 1 use
  • #14. Illumination (If lynched, play this card and get 1 scan of one of your lynchers . You will take this info to your grave). 2 cards-1 use each.
6. Remus West - #8 Who said that? (One anonymous PM to any player through the MOD) 2 cards-2 uses each (didn't use it)
7. Vorret - ??
8. Newcastle - ??
9. Scoop20906 - Resurrection! (Resurrect lynched player). 1 use. (didn't use it)
10. RMC - #29. Puppetmaster. (Card holder may type up any message and send to MOD and have MOD inform the target player that they must post this as a message on the board ASAP). 5 uses. (Used on Scoop20906)
11. tru1cy - #33. Daydreamer (No powers thus freeing your mind to roam to whatever subject you desire) 6 cards in play. Unlimited.

Day Two Cards:
1. El Guapo - 17. Picture this! Target Posts for the next 48 hours may only be in images (no words). 2 uses. (Used on Scoop20906)
2. Chaosraven - ??
5. bb2112 - ??
6. Remus West - ??
7. Vorret - ??
8. Newcastle - ??
9. Scoop20906 - #7. Beyond the Grave (Communicate with the dead. 1 PM to chosen dead and 1 PM from the dead). 2 uses. (Spoke with Moliere)
10. RMC - ??
11. tru1cy - ??

Look ok?
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Enlarge Image

Day One Cards:
1. El Guapo - #33. Daydreamer (No powers thus freeing your mind to roam to whatever subject you desire) 6 cards in play. Unlimited.
2. Chaosraven - #18. Mind’s Eye (1 scan on any player that has not cast a vote. Can only be used once a majority of players have voted). 1 use (Used on El Guapo)
3. Moliere - #8 Who said that? (One anonymous PM to any player through the MOD) 2 cards-2 uses each (didn't use it)
4. Unagi - Unknown
5. bb2112 - #27. I’ll take seconds! (Use this card to draw randomly 2 cards from the un-used card pile (not given out in random distribution that day). My use only 1 of the drawn cards, player’s choice.). 2 uses. (used it and got:
  • #25. KaBoom! (All card powers blocked for the remainder of the day when this card is played). 1 use
  • #14. Illumination (If lynched, play this card and get 1 scan of one of your lynchers . You will take this info to your grave). 2 cards-1 use each.
6. Remus West - #8 Who said that? (One anonymous PM to any player through the MOD) 2 cards-2 uses each (didn't use it)
7. Vorret - ??
8. Newcastle - ??
9. Scoop20906 - Resurrection! (Resurrect lynched player). 1 use. (didn't use it)
10. RMC - #29. Puppetmaster. (Card holder may type up any message and send to MOD and have MOD inform the target player that they must post this as a message on the board ASAP). 5 uses. (Used on Scoop20906)
11. tru1cy - #33. Daydreamer (No powers thus freeing your mind to roam to whatever subject you desire) 6 cards in play. Unlimited.

Day Two Cards:
1. El Guapo - 17. Picture this! Target Posts for the next 48 hours may only be in images (no words). 2 uses. (Used on Scoop20906)
2. Chaosraven - ??
5. bb2112 - ??
6. Remus West - ??
7. Vorret - ??
8. Newcastle - ??
9. Scoop20906 - #7. Beyond the Grave (Communicate with the dead. 1 PM to chosen dead and 1 PM from the dead). 2 uses. (Spoke with Moliere)
10. RMC - ??
11. tru1cy - ??

Look ok?

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

7. Vorret - ??
8. Newcastle - ??
Guys?
Answers?

Yeah, I'm leaving you two on my list.
"Where are you off to?"

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Ahhh...this is gonna get fun...

Time to come clean....this has been bothering me and hopefully will provide a bit of clarity on how unagi died.

I had quantum shift and set it off to be active at 7.

i totally misread it and well...you know the rest of the story. I dont want to make excuses, but basically i read it as i would have a tie breaking vote. Somehow it failed to compute in my head that it would automatically lynch someone. I really dont know how that came to be in my head. I really, really dont. I skimmed it, thought cool I could control the vote and since we usually have ties on day 1 i could have some influence. I also thought it was a dangerous card and figured it best for it to be played and tehrefore not used on a bad guys hand.

When scoop started a roll call for votes, i panicked and claimed i had puppetmaster. Which if you read the rules is not possible.

Why did I not come out till now...well would you? After you inadvertently killed a fellow good guy? Kind of a tough pill to swallow that your gonna be known as the dumbass that accidentally killed unagi.

Anyway, i think you guys found your day 2 lynch target.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Ouch. You might be telling the truth, or simply want to muddy the waters with a ruse.

Withdraw BB2112 

Newcastle 

Way too likely that you are using this as a ruse, in my opinion.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I am officially back from vacations this morning I'll be able to post more.

btw I had posted what my card was on the first day and it was the no swap card.
Re-reading everything that was posted since yesterday morning.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Re: Newcastle, didn't he only have one vote (Remus) against him? Although Chaosraven was also giving him the stinkeye somewhat. Still, it would be a little odd / risky for Newcastle to put such a giant target on him unnecessarily. Although it's also not totally clear why an innocent Newcastle would come forward with this knowing that it would make him a prime lynch target (in a scenario where he's a miss).
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

bb2112 wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote: 9. Scoop20906 - #7. Beyond the Grave (Communicate with the dead. 1 PM to chosen dead and 1 PM from the dead). 2 uses. (Spoke with Moliere)
Did you mention this already and did I miss it? What was discussed?
Yeah, what did Moliere have to say?
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

RMC wrote:Really, we need to keep me alive today. Please. :)

The thing I can't talk about is useful if I am alive.

Kill me the next day if you like.
Thinking about this some more. There really aren't many cards that can't be used instantly and which are useful - if the card is what I think it must be, then I doubt it's likely to be useful (but it's possible).
Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Sorry forgot I didn't post this.

He told me his card which I added to the list and said he didn't use it. I asked who he suspected and he said he was suspicious of Newcastle and Remus. He said he thought Newcastle was trying to act too innocent but he also felt that Remus was suspicious and he wouldn't be surprised if they were working together. Didn't give an exact reason.

I was hoping Moliere had a scan card but no dice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm not sure I understand Newcastle's post. You thought if there was a tie you could choose who we pushed over the ledge?

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 El Guapo………. vorret
2 Chaosraven….. vorret
3 bb2112…………. vorret
4 Remus West… Newcastle
5 Vorret…………..
6 Newcastle…….. Remus West
7 Scoop20906…… RMC
8 RMC………………. Newcastle
9 tru1cy……………. bb2112
Targets ----------- Voters
( bb2112…………. 1 ) tru1cy ---
( Vorret………….. 3 ) El Guapo --- BB2112 --- Chaosraven
( Newcastle…….. 2 ) Remus West --- RMC
( Remus West… 1 ) Newcastle
( RMC………………. 1 ) Scoop ---

Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff
Moliere……….. Pricked

Majority = 5
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Well at least something is happening!

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

{accuse]wd Vorret[/accuse]

{accuse]Newcastle[/accuse]
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

wd Vorret 

Newcastle 

"Where are you off to?"

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Scoop20906 wrote:I'm not sure I understand Newcastle's post. You thought if there was a tie you could choose who we pushed over the ledge?

21. Quantum Shift (if enough votes have been cast against more than 1 player to reach a majority on 1 player then votes will be redirected to player in the lead thus lynching the target. If a tie for the lead then card holder’s preference). 1 use.
The part in bold is presumably what Newcastle is claiming to have misinterpreted / misremembered.
Black Lives Matter.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Can anyone articulate why Newcastle is a target?
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

El Guapo wrote:Re: Newcastle, didn't he only have one vote (Remus) against him? Although Chaosraven was also giving him the stinkeye somewhat. Still, it would be a little odd / risky for Newcastle to put such a giant target on him unnecessarily. Although it's also not totally clear why an innocent Newcastle would come forward with this knowing that it would make him a prime lynch target (in a scenario where he's a miss).
Except if you look back he had lied regarding his card earlier and that lie would be easily exposed by Scoop's list since there is only a single puppetmaster card and two people claimed it from day 1. He placed the bullseye on himself before "coming clean". This is simply an attempt to worm his way out of being caught red handed.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Remus West wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Re: Newcastle, didn't he only have one vote (Remus) against him? Although Chaosraven was also giving him the stinkeye somewhat. Still, it would be a little odd / risky for Newcastle to put such a giant target on him unnecessarily. Although it's also not totally clear why an innocent Newcastle would come forward with this knowing that it would make him a prime lynch target (in a scenario where he's a miss).
Except if you look back he had lied regarding his card earlier and that lie would be easily exposed by Scoop's list since there is only a single puppetmaster card and two people claimed it from day 1. He placed the bullseye on himself before "coming clean". This is simply an attempt to worm his way out of being caught red handed.
Ahhhhhh right. Ok yeah, then he's super guilty.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

withdraw Vorret
Newcastle 

Believe that's n-1.
Black Lives Matter.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Newcastle 

missed that on him
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

newcastle 

Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote:Can anyone articulate why Newcastle is a target?
Well, you could go back and read what I said earlier about his posting a wall of text that essentially said nothing - which is a big sign of evil to me OR you could go with he lied regarding his day 1 card and now claims to have been the one to play Quantum shift and kill Unagi. Honestly, I think the lie is more damning than the poor choice of playing the card.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

and now we wait as Newcastle's self vote was not needed to reach majority.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Remus West wrote:
Well, you could go back and read what I said earlier about his posting a wall of text that essentially said nothing - which is a big sign of evil to me OR you could go with he lied regarding his day 1 card and now claims to have been the one to play Quantum shift and kill Unagi. Honestly, I think the lie is more damning than the poor choice of playing the card.
I guess to me, *maybe* you could believe the claimed misinterpretation of the card, and *maybe* (this is the most credible part to me) you could believe the decision not to come forward. BUT even accepting that, it's hard to reconcile claiming puppetmaster (which, if you're a villager, creates the possibility of a contested claim with another villager) rather than (say) daydreamer.
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Did he just scooped himself?
Isgrimnur wrote:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Vorret wrote:Did he just scooped himself?
He tried to, but tru1cy got there first.
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

El Guapo wrote:
Vorret wrote:Did he just scooped himself?
He tried to, but tru1cy got there first.
Ohh, well nice try nontheless NC
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

El Guapo wrote:
Remus West wrote:
I guess to me, *maybe* you could believe the claimed misinterpretation of the card, and *maybe* (this is the most credible part to me) you could believe the decision not to come forward. BUT even accepting that, it's hard to reconcile claiming puppetmaster (which, if you're a villager, creates the possibility of a contested claim with another villager) rather than (say) daydreamer.
I agree. Although I would stress the maybe a lot more than the credibility.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Remus West wrote:
I'm slightly worried that Tru1cy asked that question and offed him right away
Isgrimnur wrote:
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Well. this card was just burned on the Newcastle vote

1. 1 Extra Vote (once played cannot be removed, no notification to the village) 2 uses.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

As the discussion ramped up after an extended lull, Newcastle’s revelation turned the attention toward him. The votes quickly shifted and before reaching a majority the Mage’s Stone began to glow. Again Remus noticed it first. “What the fizzle. I think we have a defective stone.”
A piercing flash of light exited the stone and enveloped Newcastle. He screamed in agony as his skin was charred. He collapsed to the ground and everyone waited. Soon a dark mist escaped his body and ascended into the sky. Newcastle was a Dark Mage.

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 El Guapo………. Newcastle
2 Chaosraven….. Newcastle
3 bb2112…………. vorret
4 Remus West… Newcastle
5 Vorret…………..
6 Newcastle…….. Remus West
7 Scoop20906…… RMC
8 RMC………………. Newcastle
9 tru1cy……………. bb2112
Targets ----------- Voters
( bb2112…………. 1 ) tru1cy ---
( Vorret………….. 1 ) BB2112 ---
( Newcastle…….. 4 ) Remus West --- RMC --- Chaosraven --- El Guapo
( Remus West… 1 ) Newcastle
( RMC………………. 1 ) Scoop ---
Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff
Moliere……….. Pricked
Newcastle…….. Toasted

Majority = 5

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Newcastle was a Dark Mage.
BOOM BABY!
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

My day 2 cad was Nuke Em From Orbit
"Where are you off to?"