Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-the end

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Post Reply
User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11408
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:56 am

Jeez. That was too simple that I didn't trust it. I think he just gave up himself. Is there some card that gives advantage to offing yourself?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11408
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 am

I'll update the list when I get home. Did you use it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:58 am

Scoop20906 wrote:I'll update the list when I get home. Did you use it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I certainly would have.

(If lynched play this card and one of your lynchers will die in your place. Card holders choice)

As I wasn't lynched I would imagine it is unused
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Scoop20906 wrote:Jeez. That was too simple that I didn't trust it. I think he just gave up himself. Is there some card that gives advantage to offing yourself?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If one of NCs partners could please let us know what card he had? :twisted:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:05 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:( Moliere…………. 1 )--- Newcastle )---
( RMC………………. 1 )--- Vorret
( Newcastle…….. 1 )--- Moliere
( bb2112…………. 1 )--- RMC
With Moliere dead, that leaves Newcastle, Vorret, and RMC as the MOVED votes
Newcastle - Dark Mage

Vorret
RMC
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32503
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by El Guapo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Scoop20906 wrote:Jeez. That was too simple that I didn't trust it. I think he just gave up himself. Is there some card that gives advantage to offing yourself?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, at the time that he self-voted he was essentially doomed, so I think the attempted self-vote was just a "let's get this over with" thing.

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32888
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Remus West » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:19 pm

El Guapo wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Jeez. That was too simple that I didn't trust it. I think he just gave up himself. Is there some card that gives advantage to offing yourself?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, at the time that he self-voted he was essentially doomed, so I think the attempted self-vote was just a "let's get this over with" thing.
His self vote didn't count at all. Neither did tru1cy's vote. The extra vote card (that tru1cy said he played) killed Newcastle. Even without it though Newcastle was lynched before he voted.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32888
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Remus West » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:( Moliere…………. 1 )--- Newcastle )---
( RMC………………. 1 )--- Vorret
( Newcastle…….. 1 )--- Moliere
( bb2112…………. 1 )--- RMC
With Moliere dead, that leaves Newcastle, Vorret, and RMC as the MOVED votes
Newcastle - Dark Mage

Vorret
RMC
I'd swap bb2112 for vorret.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32503
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by El Guapo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Remus West wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Jeez. That was too simple that I didn't trust it. I think he just gave up himself. Is there some card that gives advantage to offing yourself?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, at the time that he self-voted he was essentially doomed, so I think the attempted self-vote was just a "let's get this over with" thing.
His self vote didn't count at all. Neither did tru1cy's vote. The extra vote card (that tru1cy said he played) killed Newcastle. Even without it though Newcastle was lynched before he voted.
Right, but clearly Newcastle tried to self-vote. I think Scoop was wondering whether he might have been trying to take advantage of some card that gives you a benefit if you kill yourself, or something.

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:26 pm

He obviously didn't have the 4. Escape lynching. (May be used if card holder is lynched). 1 use.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Remus West wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:( Moliere…………. 1 )--- Newcastle )---
( RMC………………. 1 )--- Vorret
( Newcastle…….. 1 )--- Moliere
( bb2112…………. 1 )--- RMC
With Moliere dead, that leaves Newcastle, Vorret, and RMC as the MOVED votes
Newcastle - Dark Mage

Vorret
RMC
I'd swap bb2112 for vorret.
I'd exchange him for RMC, but not Vorret.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Vorret » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:07 pm

Geez you sure have a thing for me :oops: :wub:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by bb2112 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Woohoo! Been in meetings all day and this is the first chance I have had to check in. RW, you are wrong about me. I still think Vorret is our best chance to nail a dark mage.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32888
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Remus West » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:20 pm

bb2112 wrote:Woohoo! Been in meetings all day and this is the first chance I have had to check in. RW, you are wrong about me. I still think Vorret is our best chance to nail a dark mage.
Maybe, but killing you is fun so...... :twisted:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32888
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Remus West » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:27 pm

BTW, I had Daydreamer day 2.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32888
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Remus West » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:28 pm

and I've had "daydream believer and a homecoming queen da da da da" running through my head the last 2 real life days. :evil:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Vorret wrote:Geez you sure have a thing for me :oops: :wub:
Yeah, it's called a NOOSE
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Vorret » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
Vorret wrote:Geez you sure have a thing for me :oops: :wub:
Yeah, it's called a NOOSE
Ohhh kinky!
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11408
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Scoop20906 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Vorret wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
Vorret wrote:Geez you sure have a thing for me :oops: :wub:
Yeah, it's called a NOOSE
Ohhh kinky!
Lol!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 15041
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Snooze

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Lassr » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:20 pm

It was a long night for some as sleep did not come easy. The villagers gather the next morning and notice Remus West is absent.

BB2112, no relation to BB8 from the village of Jakku, immediately sets off to find Remus. He returns later with the tragic news of Remus West’s untimely death from the hands of someone with an assassin’s blade.


Players ----------- Voted For:
1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..
3 bb2112………….
4 Vorret…………..
5 Scoop20906……
6 RMC……………….
7 tru1cy…………….
.
Targets ----------- Voters
( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
.
Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff
Moliere……….. Pricked
Newcastle…….. Toasted
Remus West… Pierced

Majority = 4
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:37 pm

 Vorret 
 
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:38 pm

1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..

-----------------

3 bb2112………….
4 Vorret…………..
5 Scoop20906……
6 RMC……………….
7 tru1cy…………….
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Chaosraven » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 pm

If someone has 5. Resurrection! (Resurrect lynched player). 1 use.
I would suggest it get used on Unagi.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
tru1cy
Posts: 5174
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in Baltimore, MD

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by tru1cy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 am

Chaosraven wrote:If someone has 5. Resurrection! (Resurrect lynched player). 1 use.
I would suggest it get used on Unagi.
I can get behind this play
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde

User avatar
Scoop20906
Posts: 11408
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: Stafford, VA
scoop20906’s avatar
Offline

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Scoop20906 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:40 am

Sorry I didn't get a chance last night to update my list and I'm stuck in Tapatalk so ill do it tonight.

I'm interested if anyone has got a card they've played already as that could break the game open.

In the meantime ... Have to be sure.

 Vote RMC 
 



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6373
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by RMC » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am

Well no one wanted to kill me at night, but I played this yesterday:
26. Right back at ‘cha!

So if they had tried to off me last night, it would have killed one of them instead.

I say if you want to prove me go ahead and lynch me. <shrug>

But I think Scoop and Vorret are both good choices for dark mages.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
bb2112
End of Days
Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by bb2112 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:34 am

Chaosraven wrote:1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..

-----------------

3 bb2112………….
4 Vorret…………..
5 Scoop20906……
6 RMC……………….
7 tru1cy…………….
Why are you guys still alive?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Vorret » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:36 am

Hmmmmm just because of the night kill

 BB 
 
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6373
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by RMC » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:37 am

bb2112 wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven…..

-----------------

3 bb2112………….
4 Vorret…………..
5 Scoop20906……
6 RMC……………….
7 tru1cy…………….
Why are you guys still alive?
Because you killed Remus instead?
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
tru1cy
Posts: 5174
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in Baltimore, MD

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by tru1cy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:39 am

Vorret wrote:Hmmmmm just because of the night kill

 BB 
 

This is way I was leaning, but would he paint a target on himself like that....
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32503
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by El Guapo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:43 am

RMC wrote:Well no one wanted to kill me at night, but I played this yesterday:
26. Right back at ‘cha!

So if they had tried to off me last night, it would have killed one of them instead.

I say if you want to prove me go ahead and lynch me. <shrug>

But I think Scoop and Vorret are both good choices for dark mages.
They probably didn't kill you because that was obviously the card that you had given what you said yesterday. Well, or you're a wolf, I suppose.

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32503
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by El Guapo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 am

But to be clear, "Right Back Atcha!" or whatever gets used even if the person using it doesn't get night killed, right?

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9514
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Vorret » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:47 am

tru1cy wrote:
Vorret wrote:Hmmmmm just because of the night kill

 BB 
 

This is way I was leaning, but would he paint a target on himself like that....

True... and it's somewhat odd that Chaos and El Guapo are still alive I have to agree with him on that :think:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32503
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by El Guapo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:04 am

Vorret wrote:
tru1cy wrote:
Vorret wrote:Hmmmmm just because of the night kill

 BB 
 

This is way I was leaning, but would he paint a target on himself like that....

True... and it's somewhat odd that Chaos and El Guapo are still alive I have to agree with him on that :think:
The question is why they haven't killed me. They wouldn't kill Chaosraven, because either he's a wolf or because if he's good then killing him would prove me.

As to why they haven't killed me, it's possible that they're afraid of the Shield card, as I would be the most likely protectee.

User avatar
RMC
Posts: 6373
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by RMC » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:06 am

El Guapo wrote:But to be clear, "Right Back Atcha!" or whatever gets used even if the person using it doesn't get night killed, right?
That's my understanding. It is a one shot, if you get killed that night you get to kill one of the wolves. Because as I read it a lynch does not trigger the card.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 15041
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Snooze

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Lassr » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:18 am

RMC wrote:
El Guapo wrote:But to be clear, "Right Back Atcha!" or whatever gets used even if the person using it doesn't get night killed, right?
That's my understanding. It is a one shot, if you get killed that night you get to kill one of the wolves. Because as I read it a lynch does not trigger the card.
Correct
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 15041
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Snooze

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Lassr » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:18 am

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 El Guapo……….
2 Chaosraven….. vorret
3 bb2112………….
4 Vorret………….. BB2112
5 Scoop20906…… RMC
6 RMC……………….
7 tru1cy…………….
.
Targets ----------- Voters
( Vorret………….. 1 ) Chaosraven
( RMC………………. 1 ) Scoop
( bb2112…………. 1 ) Vorret
( )
( )
.
Deaths
Unagi…………… A fresh stiff
Moliere……….. Pricked
Newcastle…….. Toasted
Remus West… Pierced

Majority = 4
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Remus West
Posts: 32888
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Location: Not in Westland

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Remus West » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:20 am

:binky:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 17287
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Story of the Chaos Order of the Dark Mages Continues-day

Post by Unagi » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:30 am

:binky:

Post Reply