Star Wars - The Empire's Challenge - Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: Star Wars - The Empire's Challenge - Night 5

Post by Remus West »

Zarathud wrote:Well, my restriction on vaporizing you chumps is about to expire with the dawn. Before you lynch me, know that I have a hand flamer, solid pistol at my side and a freakin' missile on my jetpack. And you don't have Skywalker on your side....

Blam-blam-ba-ba-blam!

:D
Would your people just turn in the kill order already? I've had to listen to your babble for days now all while knowing I strapped a bomb to the inside of your armor. The lower half of your armor. Come morning your nads are shrapnel. :twisted:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Zara Fett. We feel bad about what happened yesterday and understand that you are going to be leaving us at dawn. A couple of us got together and baked you a cake. No hard feelings.

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

You wake up in the morning determined to find Zara Fett. Archinerd even got up early to bake him a going away cake. As you all gather in the conference room to figure out your game plan on finding and killing Zarathud, El Guapo hears something. He quickly looks around and notices a vent in the corner of the room near where he is standing. Going over to the vent he puts his ear very close and hears feint snoring. “Haha! I know where Zara Fett is!”

“Well where is he!” shouts Scoop. “He needs to pay for his sins!”

“He is in the vent. Help me drag him out.”

A muffled voice comes out of the vent, “This is not the vent you are looking for. Move along.”

Remus laughs evily, “I don’t think so! I have waited too long for this. Since night 1 I have been sitting on this information and it is now time for you to pay the piper. Come out and face it like a man.”

Isgrimnur already has the vent off and is pulling Zarathud out by the arm. Once Zarathud is out in the conference room, Remus looks at his watch. “3… 2… 1… Now!”

There is a small explosion in Zarathud's pants and Zarthud gets a strange look on his face. He reaches into his pants and pulls out his hand all covered in brown. He sniffs it and starts licking it off his fingers.

“What the hell!” cries Isgrimnur letting go of Zarathud’s arm. “That is disgusting!”

Zarathud grins at him, “No, it is chocolate and it is delicious. Want some?” He holds his hand out to Isgrimnur who looks like he is going to vomit. Shrugging Zarthud turns back to Remus, “What did you do to me? It is all over my underwear and dripping down my pants into my boots.”

Remus turns a little red in the face, “I wanted blow your nards off but I could only find ingredients from the kitchen.”

“Well, you did get the timing down perfect. I guess that is something,” muses PLW. “Hey, we are one person short.” PLW looks around and counts everyone standing around. “Yeah, there are only nine of us. There should be ten. Wait, where is Lassr?”

Moliere and Isgrimnur stand guard over Zarathud as Zarathud continues to lick his hands clean of the chocolate. They try not to notice when he goes back for seconds. The rest quickly start searching through the rooms. They hear a shout of surprise from Holman, “He is in here. And it doesn’t look good!” Going to the room where Holman is waiting you see Lassr staring up at the ceiling. His face has a sickly green cast to it. It is obvious, he has been poisoned and is now dead!

Lassr is dead
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: Star Wars - The Empire's Challenge - Day 6

Post by bb2112 »

It is now Day

Day: All day actions happen first come first served
Boba Fett: Who will you protect from the lynch?
Count Dooku: Will you place a secret vote?
Vader: Who will you choke to death?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

PLW looks at those standing around Lassr’s body, “This is great! You have found my present. Just look at him. It isn’t easy being green.” Everyone can hear Zarathud laughing from the other room. “I do have one more present for you though. Well, one for Remus West anyway.” He looks at Remus and holds out his hand. Remus starts to rise off the floor making choking noises. You watch in horror as the life is choked out of him right in from of your eyes. “Well one more of you Rebel scum down, just a few more to go.”

You can still here Zarathud cackling madly when he shouts, "We are powerful in the Dark Side of the Force today! We can't be stopped!"

Remus is dead and PLW is Darth Vader
Last edited by bb2112 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Suck my chocolate salty balls....
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

;). Of course.

[insert South Park image later]
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

El Guapo 

bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - The Empire's Challenge

Post by bb2112 »

Day 6 Votes:
1. El Guapo ------>
2. Moliere -------->
3. Archinerd ----->
4. Scoop20906 --->
5. Isgrimnur ------>
6. PLW ------------>
7. Holman -------->
8. Zarathud ------>

Votes:

5 Votes Needed

Dead:
Day 1 - Newcastle -------> Stabbed
Night 1 - Grundbegriff --> Strangled
Day 2 - Tru1cy -----------> Bashed
Night 2 - Vorret ----------> Sacrificed
Day 3 - Unagi -------------> Mobbed
Night 3 - Punisher -------> Drowned
Day 4 - RMC --------------> Gallaghered
Night 4 - Chaosraven ---> Beheaded
Day 4 - No Death
Night 5 - Lassr -----------> Poisoned
Day 6 - Remus West -----> Choked

Deadline:
Deadline: Monday April 3rd, 8PM HAHAHAHA
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

So we're down to eight with two known baddies, both of which have blown their load.

Might as well make it a horse race between myself and JoruScoop.

Scoop90210 

It's almost as if people are the problem.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Zarathud 

Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

bb2112 wrote:
Remus is dead and PLW is Darth Vader
Also, just so this does not get lost.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Zarathud[ 

Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Dammit.

Zarathud 

Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Isgrimnur wrote:So we're down to eight with two known baddies, both of which have blown their load.

Might as well make it a horse race between myself and JoruScoop.

Scoop90210 

No patience?

accuse zarathud 

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

PLW, why did you wait so long to choke Remus? Seems like you waited. I find that interesting. Any particular reason?

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I've never been a fan of shooting fish in a barrel. Dooku or Joruus, you're still powered. I'd rather take out the bigger threat.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Isgrimnur wrote:I've never been a fan of shooting fish in a barrel. Dooku or Joruus, you're still powered. I'd rather take out the bigger threat.
Who's left to scan?
Dooku's vote isn't significant enough to swing anything at the moment.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Zarathud 

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Holman

Post by Holman »

Zarathud 

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Voting is closed
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - The Empire's Challenge

Post by bb2112 »

Day 6 Votes - Final:
1. El Guapo ------> Zarathud[, Zarathud
2. Moliere --------> Zarathud
3. Archinerd -----> Zarathud
4. Scoop20906 ---> Zarathud
5. Isgrimnur ------> Scoop20906
6. PLW ------------>
7. Holman --------> Zarathud
8. Zarathud ------> El Guapo

Votes:

5 Zarathud -> Archinerd, El Guapo, Scoop20906, Moliere, Holman
1 El Guapo -> Zarathud
1 Scoop20906 -> Isgrimnur

5 Votes Needed

Dead:
Day 4 - No Death

Deadline:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop and Archinerd grab PLW and drag him back to the conference room with the still laughing Zarathud.

“Which one should we kill first?” asks Holman.

Zarathud raises his hand, “Oh, oh, I know! El Guapo!”

Archinerd rolls his eyes, “Zarathud.” Within minutes it was clear Zarathud was a goner.

Moliere grabs the bust that Zarathud used to kill Tru1cy and walks up behind Zarthud. “Any last words?”

“I wonder where Remus got this chocolate. It is delicious. Once when I was a young man I found a place on Rellia that sold the best --” Moliere brings the bust down on Zarathud’s head and there is a loud crack. Zarathud slumps to the floor dead.

“Wow, he was right. This thing is heavy. And I do feel a little hungry. Is anyone making any food?”

Zarathud is dead and he was Bob Fett
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - The Empire's Challenge - Night 6

Post by bb2112 »

It is now night

Night: Events happen in turn order
Qui-Gon Jinn: Who will you protect from the night kill?
Mon Mothma: Will you sacrifice yourself for the rebel cause?
Imperials: Who will you kill?
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Which recently deceased will you scan for their identity?
Talon Karrde: Who will you scan to discern their identity?
Joruus C'baoth: If you can, who will you scan to discern their identity?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

bb2112 wrote:... he was Bob Fett
:binky: RIP Bob. :binky:
stessier

Post by stessier »

:binky: RIP a boB :binky:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

:binky:
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Do you guys live next door? :mrgreen:

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Bob didn't deserve this :(
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vorret wrote:Bob didn't deserve this :(
:binky: yes he did :twisted: :binky:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
PLW

Post by PLW »

Scoop20906 wrote:PLW, why did you wait so long to choke Remus? Seems like you waited. I find that interesting. Any particular reason?
I don't have to explain myself to rebel scum.

Actually.. I really was on a long car trip and missed the whole seer claim and lynch.

On my cell. Please pardon auto-corrects.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

PLW wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:PLW, why did you wait so long to choke Remus? Seems like you waited. I find that interesting. Any particular reason?
I don't have to explain myself to rebel scum.

Actually.. I really was on a long car trip and missed the whole seer claim and lynch.

Exhibit A of why Scoop is a Rebel and Issie is a liar.
PLW

Post by PLW »

You dirty rebels are lucky that the stormtrooper union contract specifies no killings on the weekend. Enjoy your last few days of living.

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Everyone wakes up in the morning feeling refreshed. PLW is still locked in the pantry where he was left the night before.

Archinerd stretches, what a good night sleep. “I’m glad we left Darth PLW for today. After he is dead I’m sure we are going to finally be finished with this insanity.”

Holman looks around eagerly, “Where is Moliere? He has the key to the pantry. Let’s get this thing over with and celebrate with some bacon and eggs.”

All of a sudden you hear Scoop yell from the other room, “Everyone in here quick! Moliere is dead!”

Isgrimnur sighs heavily, “It is as I feared, there has to be at least one more assassin among us.”

“Dammit” exclaims Scoop. “I thought for sure this would be over by now. Let’s get the key from Moliere’s body and deal with PLW.”

Holman bends down and ruffles through all of Moliere’s pockets. “It isn’t here.” After a few minutes more of searching a thought suddenly strikes Holman. Holman pries Moliere’s mouth open and there is the key.

El Guapo shakes his head. “At least he kept it from his killer. Otherwise PLW might be on the loose right now along with whoever killed Moliere.”

It is now day and Moliere is dead!
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - The Empire's Challenge - Day 7

Post by bb2112 »

It is now Day

Day: All day actions happen first come first served
Boba Fett: Who will you protect from the lynch?
Count Dooku: Will you place a secret vote?
Vader: Who will you choke to death?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Day 6 Votes:
1. El Guapo ------>
2. Archinerd ----->
3. Scoop20906 --->
4. Isgrimnur ------>
5. PLW ------------>
6. Holman -------->

Votes:

4 Votes Needed

Dead:
Day 4 - No Death
Day 6 - Zarathud ---------> Smashed
Night 6 - Moliere ---------> Suffocated

Deadline:
PLW

Post by PLW »

El Guapo 

for old-times sake.
Holman

Post by Holman »

PLW 

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Scoop20906