BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Game over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 1

Post by Remus West »

Lassr wrote:Update will be coming after lunch. Had a sick kid the last two days and back at work today trying to get caught up.
I've had my lunch. Where is the update? Liar. :x :P
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Holman wrote:There's no night in space. Duh.
So we can't die.

:shock:
Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:Update will be coming after lunch. Had a sick kid the last two days and back at work today trying to get caught up.
Im starting to really understand this.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Im starting to really understand this.
Lassr, no worries. In fact, just PM me the night orders and I will take care of the update post for you.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

AS everyone gathers the next morning to discuss the next steps in finding the hidden Cylon or Cylons and trying to stop the virus, Punisher speaks up, “I don’t see BB2112.”
“Well, he did eat the spicy food yesterday. I’ll check on him.” Newcastle walks off and returns later white faced. “Uh, he is dead. The Cylons must have gotten to him last night. Without being able to close our doors we are sitting ducks.”
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Well well well.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Players ------- Voted For:
1 Vorret----------
2 El Guapo-------
3 Remus West--
4 Punisher------
5 Unagi----------
6 Archinerd-----
7 Holman--------
8 Chaosraven---
9 Scoop----------
10 Grundbegriff--
11 tru1cy----------
12 Newcastle-----
13 Stessier--------

Targets ----------- Voters
( )--- ---
( )--- ---
( )--- ---
( )---
( )---

Deaths
Moliere-------- Injected
BB2112--------- Saw the light

Majority = 7
Deadline is: May 9th: 1 PM Central
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I sure ain't voting for anyone the last time I did you all destroyed him in a matter of hours.
Isgrimnur wrote:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

So, shall we all destroy Vorret in a matter of hours?
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

El Guapo wrote:So, shall we all destroy Vorret in a matter of hours?
I didn't vote for myself so I suggest you target someone who actively killed one of the human.
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Vorret wrote:
I didn't vote for myself so I suggest you target someone who actively killed one of the human.
Um...Moliere was human, no? And you were on the vote? And why didn't you say "One of us."?

Vorret 

I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Um...Moliere was human, no? And you were on the vote? And why didn't you say "One of us."?

Vorret 

I wasn't. Don't spread lies.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

I think I'm willing to test Vorret. Why not?

Is there a better candidate?
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Remus, cuz there's no RMC
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Holman 

...because he seems to feel a need to justify his votes a little too much a little too early.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

He's likely the Renegade.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Holman

Post by Holman »

Archinerd wrote: Holman 

...because he seems to feel a need to justify his votes a little too much a little too early.
...My votes?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:He's likely the Renegade.
You bastard. :evil:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

:binky: :character-kenny: :binky:
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Wow, the day has passed 12 hours old and no one is lynched yet.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Stessier 

He was on the Moliere's train and votes for me for a reason that is nonexistant.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:Wow, the day has passed 12 hours old and no one is lynched yet.
Lets see if we can fix that.
 Newcastle 

:twisted:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Vorret 

My bad - I looked at an early vote count and thought it was the last one. Yes, you were not on the Moliere train - you just started it and then jumped off when it gained steam so you wouldn't "kill one of the humans".

Everyone got that?
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Vorret 

My bad - I looked at an early vote count and thought it was the last one. Yes, you were not on the Moliere train - you just started it and then jumped off when it gained steam so you wouldn't "kill one of the humans".

Everyone got that?
Well sweet, considering I never said that either.
But you all did kill one of the human even after he claimed his role nobody thougth "heck, maybe we should test someone else" but nope, let's lynch poor moliere in a few hours when the deadline is 2 weeks away.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Wow Vorret, you are putting a lot of 'guilt' into that train.
This is why you are fundamentally wrong: the can't-take-back killing blow was done by a PROVEN GOOD GUY. How do you sit here and try and condemn everyone else that was on that vote? I am not saying everyone on that vote was good - but it's pretty obvious that a majority of them MUST have been, and the most 'condemnable' act was done by bb2112, who clearly was good. The two people that jumped off it catch my eye more, but even more than that - the people that just didn't participate at all in any of it.

Maybe we should sit here and let tru1cy and Grund talk about this for a few days and see what they make of it all.

There are other middle of the road folks too that stand out a bit to me at this point.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

What was your "well well well" about. Care to expand on that? that sounded like it was going somewhere and then you didn't really say anything.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I'm sorry we hit Moliere, but to me there's nothing more boring than a two-week-long Day One. At least now somebody out there has done some scanning and might be learning something from everyone's behavior.

FWIW, I wasn't really serious about lynching Vorret (whom I never actually voted for). Of course he's a fun lynch, but he could be Bill Adama for all I know right now.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Unagi wrote:Wow Vorret, you are putting a lot of 'guilt' into that train.
This is why you are fundamentally wrong: the can't-take-back killing blow was done by a PROVEN GOOD GUY. How do you sit here and try and condemn everyone else that was on that vote? I am not saying everyone on that vote was good - but it's pretty obvious that a majority of them MUST have been, and the most 'condemnable' act was done by bb2112, who clearly was good. The two people that jumped off it catch my eye more, but even more than that - the people that just didn't participate at all in any of it.

Maybe we should sit here and let tru1cy and Grund talk about this for a few days and see what they make of it all.

There are other middle of the road folks too that stand out a bit to me at this point.
I might be a bit harsh, obviously someone had to die, Moliere claimed citizen which is a safe kill.
I'm just a bit peeved at the speed of the kill, we didn't test anyone just boom, let's kill Moliere.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Unagi wrote:What was your "well well well" about. Care to expand on that? that sounded like it was going somewhere and then you didn't really say anything.
You're right, I was going to joke about the Detroit crew but something came up at work.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Holman wrote:I think I'm willing to test Vorret. Why not?

I can't tell if this was just an attempt to get conversation started or what.

While Vorret does seem a little odd right now, there are a bunch of people that have hardly even posted yet.

How do we feel about that?

Oh, my - on preview I see you say this now:
Holman wrote:FWIW, I wasn't really serious about lynching Vorret (whom I never actually voted for). Of course he's a fun lynch, but he could be Bill Adama for all I know right now.
:think:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

If I'm a role not in the game, does that mean I'm lynched by default? :lol:
Isgrimnur wrote:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Vorret wrote:

I might be a bit harsh, obviously someone had to die, Moliere claimed citizen which is a safe kill.
I'm just a bit peeved at the speed of the kill, we didn't test anyone just boom, let's kill Moliere.
The thing is the alternatives were either waiting around for no particular reason before killing Moliere, or thrashing around blindly at other mostly random targets, risking exposing specials in the process.
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

El Guapo wrote:
Vorret wrote:

The thing is the alternatives were either waiting around for no particular reason before killing Moliere, or thrashing around blindly at other mostly random targets, risking exposing specials in the process.
True, always two sides to a coin.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Holman

Post by Holman »

Unagi wrote:
Holman wrote:I think I'm willing to test Vorret. Why not?

I can't tell if this was just an attempt to get conversation started or what.

While Vorret does seem a little odd right now, there are a bunch of people that have hardly even posted yet.

How do we feel about that?

Oh, my - on preview I see you say this now:
Holman wrote:FWIW, I wasn't really serious about lynching Vorret (whom I never actually voted for). Of course he's a fun lynch, but he could be Bill Adama for all I know right now.
:think:
It boils down to not having enough information yet.

Day One is Day One, and no one dares say anything at all, so we all pretend to catch each other accidentally confessing. But now, like you, I'd like to hear more from everyone.
Holman

Post by Holman »

And, sorry, to answer your question: yes, I was trying to get a conversation started.

You'll notice I didn't place a vote (although Archinerd jumped on me as if I had).
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Holman wrote:And, sorry, to answer your question: yes, I was trying to get a conversation started.

You'll notice I didn't place a vote (although Archinerd jumped on me as if I had).
You seem pretty defensive about it.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Nah. Leave it.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Vorret 

Everyone got that?
But you all did kill one of the human even after he claimed his role nobody thougth "heck, maybe we should test someone else" but nope, let's lynch poor moliere in a few hours when the deadline is 2 weeks away.
You do realize that you keep talking about us like you are not one of us, right? "Us" being the human contingent on this ship.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Remus West wrote:
Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:
Vorret wrote:

Vorret 

Everyone got that?
You do realize that you keep talking about us like you are not one of us, right? "Us" being the human contingent on this ship.
I meant people on the train vs me not on the train
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

"kill one of the human" doesn't put you in the human group. I get the part where you are separating us into who voted for him and who did not. That is not what I'm talking about. The way you talk about him is. Moliere was human but you refer to him as human rather than one of us. You exclude yourself from his group.