Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Game over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Post Reply
User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 8:59 pm

If all the Bad Cylons are eliminated and the traitors equal or exceed the number of good players remaining then the traitors win. If they do not have the numbers then they just blend back into the crowd and it is a good guy win with the traitors as part of the good guys. If Zarek dies the traitors can no longer recruit. They are still a team for the remainder of the game if they survive that long. Only Zarek would be considered a loser if he dies.

========================

1 Unagi---------- (claims Apollo)(Cylon?)
2 Holman-------- (claims citizen/traitor)
3 Chaosraven--- Felix Gaeta
4 tru1cy---------- (proclaimed citizen/traitor by Holman)
5 Newcastle----- unknown (Anders?)
6 Stessier-------- (Cylon?)

========================

If stessier is the last, it's 3 Nontraitors to 2 Traitors.
Sadly, if stessier and Unagi are both Cylons, the Traitors will win.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20220
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Holman » Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 pm

There are 2 traitors (me and Tru1cy) and either 1 or 2 (most likely 2) Cylons remaining. While it might be possible for the traitors to equal the surviving Goods in the end, I decided to use what I knew to beat the Cylons instead.

I agree that it's possible Stessier is Anders rather than a Cylon. But I think the most likely Cylons are Stessier and Unagi.
El Guapo wrote:Basically, if Unagi is innocent and Vorret is guilty, we're probably still going to wind up lynching Unagi one way or another, right? Either we lynch him today (and then Vorret tomorrow), or we lynch Vorret, the wolves quite possibly leave Unagi alone, then we probably wind up lynching him tomorrow.
In Memorium.

 Unagi 
 
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Chaosraven wrote:Presumably, El Guapo tried to recruited stessier on either
On Night 2 the traitor team was still only ElG and me.
On Night 3 it was the same.


LASSR


what happens when Zarek tries to recruit the player killed the same night?
Does the player join the traitors then die or does it fail?
Hmmm.

Presumably it happens, based on Holman stating tru1cy recruited prior to El Gs death the same night, yes?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 16864
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Unagi » Thu May 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Seriously - not sure how to appeal to you here Holman, but you are wrong. Frustrating as all hell.

El Guapo was HAPPY to lynch me eventually, I assume because he was happy to also kill off the specials. Don't ride that.

Newcastle, I can't imagine you'll change - so. yeah - whatever.

 stessier 
 

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14959
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Lassr » Thu May 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
LASSR


what happens when Zarek tries to recruit the player killed the same night?
Does the player join the traitors then die or does it fail?
he joins then dies.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14959
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Lassr » Thu May 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Chaosraven wrote:LASSR

If a block were to used by Boomer versus my 3pack of names, what would the result be?
No info? Only a Scan of the other 2?

Does the Fake work against my 3pack Scan?
If target of Felix scan is blocked, Felix would get two scans and a failed scan.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Holman wrote:There are 2 traitors (me and Tru1cy) and either 1 or 2 (most likely 2) Cylons remaining. While it might be possible for the traitors to equal the surviving Goods in the end, I decided to use what I knew to beat the Cylons instead.
Horseshit.

You are trying to extend the game to win as traitors.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 9:17 pm

Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
LASSR


what happens when Zarek tries to recruit the player killed the same night?
Does the player join the traitors then die or does it fail?
he joins then dies.
Does anyone on the Traitors know?
Does Zarek know it worked/does the name appear on the roster at all?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:LASSR

If a block were to used by Boomer versus my 3pack of names, what would the result be?
No info? Only a Scan of the other 2?

Does the Fake work against my 3pack Scan?
If target of Felix scan is blocked, Felix would get two scans and a failed scan.
Ok, so the old joke about the Logicians minus the missing.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Unagi wrote:Seriously - not sure how to appeal to you here Holman, but you are wrong. Frustrating as all hell.

El Guapo was HAPPY to lynch me eventually, I assume because he was happy to also kill off the specials. Don't ride that.

Newcastle, I can't imagine you'll change - so. yeah - whatever.

 stessier 
 
Ok that's unexpected.

Logically, if stessier and Unagi are partners, and stessier result of Cylon does NOT end the game, Unagi is revealed as Second Cylon.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14959
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Lassr » Thu May 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:
LASSR


what happens when Zarek tries to recruit the player killed the same night?
Does the player join the traitors then die or does it fail?
he joins then dies.
Does anyone on the Traitors know?
Does Zarek know it worked/does the name appear on the roster at all?
Zarek knows he successfully recruited but the roster the next day would be absent the dead player so other traitor would not know.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14959
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Lassr » Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
Lassr wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:LASSR

If a block were to used by Boomer versus my 3pack of names, what would the result be?
No info? Only a Scan of the other 2?

Does the Fake work against my 3pack Scan?
If target of Felix scan is blocked, Felix would get two scans and a failed scan.
Ok, so the old joke about the Logicians minus the missing.
Just to be more clear he would get a yes or no based on the two players and a block. He would not know which player was blocked.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20220
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Holman » Thu May 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
Holman wrote:There are 2 traitors (me and Tru1cy) and either 1 or 2 (most likely 2) Cylons remaining. While it might be possible for the traitors to equal the surviving Goods in the end, I decided to use what I knew to beat the Cylons instead.
Horseshit.

You are trying to extend the game to win as traitors.
No, really not. I'm not good enough to win against two teams. I'm happy to win with one.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 pm

I'm anders.
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 10:08 pm

BOOYAH
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Ya know, i could ride w/ a stessier or unagi vote.

I would love a unagi vote, because well...ya know...

I find myself believing CR actually.

If stessier is indeed a cylon, would explain scoops blow up.

If unagi and stessier are indeed cylons, then i think i owe Vorret a big fat apology.

We need truicy to pipe in here.
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Chaosraven wrote:
Unagi wrote:Seriously - not sure how to appeal to you here Holman, but you are wrong. Frustrating as all hell.

El Guapo was HAPPY to lynch me eventually, I assume because he was happy to also kill off the specials. Don't ride that.

Newcastle, I can't imagine you'll change - so. yeah - whatever.

 stessier 
 
Ok that's unexpected.

Logically, if stessier and Unagi are partners, and stessier result of Cylon does NOT end the game, Unagi is revealed as Second Cylon.
Not following. Something's missing, i see where your going...but...
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Thu May 25, 2017 10:20 pm

It points to more of the stessier as last Cylon.
If it was stessier and Unagi, to have stessier die and the game NOT END points to Unagi as his partner.

So either Unagi is Apollo and stessier is the last Cylon
or
Unagi is giving up.

:pop:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Unagi wrote:Seriously - not sure how to appeal to you here Holman, but you are wrong. Frustrating as all hell.

El Guapo was HAPPY to lynch me eventually, I assume because he was happy to also kill off the specials. Don't ride that.

Newcastle, I can't imagine you'll change - so. yeah - whatever.

 stessier 
 
:music-headbanger:

:teasing-poke:


Ok as Anders i got a super secret power....got real evidence on unagi here....
Spoiler:
:sci-fi-robot:

kidding! no super secret power. And unfortunately no Cylon smilie...i checked.
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Chaosraven wrote:It points to more of the stessier as last Cylon.
If it was stessier and Unagi, to have stessier die and the game NOT END points to Unagi as his partner.

So either Unagi is Apollo and stessier is the last Cylon
or
Unagi is giving up.

:pop:

gotcha...sorry was a wee dense there.
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Chaosraven wrote:It points to more of the stessier as last Cylon.
If it was stessier and Unagi, to have stessier die and the game NOT END points to Unagi as his partner.

So either Unagi is Apollo and stessier is the last Cylon
or
Unagi is giving up.

:pop:
Street cred...he lynches a "cylon" he might live further.
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 pm

 remove unagi 
 


i plan on coming back to this...but i think it would be wise to wait to let truicy pipe up to verify Holman.
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Newcastle
Posts: 9851
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:22 am
Location: reading over a shoulder near you

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Newcastle » Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 pm

/heads to the grocery store
/buys 29 KG of frozen poutine
/heads to UPS
America held hostage enters Day 39 holy crap he's lasted this long?

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.

User avatar
Vorret
Posts: 9499
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Location: Drummondville, QC

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Vorret » Thu May 25, 2017 10:53 pm

Newcastle wrote:/heads to the grocery store
/buys 29 KG of frozen poutine
/heads to UPS
Don't buy frozen poutine.

Please.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.

User avatar
Lassr
Posts: 14959
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 am
Location: Rocket City (AL)
Contact:
Lassr’s avatar
Loading…

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Lassr » Thu May 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Day 5
Players ------- Voted For:
1 Unagi---------- stessier
2 Holman-------- Unagi
3 Chaosraven---
4 tru1cy----------
5 Newcastle-----
6 Stessier--------
.
.
.
Targets ----------- Voters
( Unagi---------- 1 )--- Holman
( Stessier-------- 1 )--- Unagi
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
( )---
.
Deaths
Moliere-------- Injected
BB2112--------- Saw the light
Grundbegriff-- forever sleep
Punisher------ Punished
Scoop--------- miscalculated
Archinerd'---- Blown
RemusWest-- Gone South
Vorret--------- fed up
El Guapo------ smashed

Majority = 4
Deadline is: June 9th -6PM
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

User avatar
Chaosraven
Posts: 20235
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:26 am

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Chaosraven » Fri May 26, 2017 5:29 am

Heading off to work.

 stessier 
 
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20220
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Holman » Fri May 26, 2017 6:07 am

 withdraw Unagi 
 

I've been convinced that our wolves were Unagi and Stessier, so seeing Unagi vote on Stessier is concerning. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's a desperate ploy.

But I think we can do it either way. If Stessier comes back human, Unagi is a definite wolf.

 Stessier 
 
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
tru1cy
Posts: 5172
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in Baltimore, MD

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by tru1cy » Fri May 26, 2017 6:10 am

Holman wrote:There are 2 traitors (me and Tru1cy) and either 1 or 2 (most likely 2) Cylons remaining. While it might be possible for the traitors to equal the surviving Goods in the end, I decided to use what I knew to beat the Cylons instead.

I agree that it's possible Stessier is Anders rather than a Cylon. But I think the most likely Cylons are Stessier and Unagi.
El Guapo wrote:Basically, if Unagi is innocent and Vorret is guilty, we're probably still going to wind up lynching Unagi one way or another, right? Either we lynch him today (and then Vorret tomorrow), or we lynch Vorret, the wolves quite possibly leave Unagi alone, then we probably wind up lynching him tomorrow.
In Memorium.

 Unagi 
 

That's some BS {accuse]Holman[/accuse]
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde

User avatar
tru1cy
Posts: 5172
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in Baltimore, MD

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by tru1cy » Fri May 26, 2017 6:11 am

tru1cy wrote:
Holman wrote:There are 2 traitors (me and Tru1cy) and either 1 or 2 (most likely 2) Cylons remaining. While it might be possible for the traitors to equal the surviving Goods in the end, I decided to use what I knew to beat the Cylons instead.

I agree that it's possible Stessier is Anders rather than a Cylon. But I think the most likely Cylons are Stessier and Unagi.
El Guapo wrote:Basically, if Unagi is innocent and Vorret is guilty, we're probably still going to wind up lynching Unagi one way or another, right? Either we lynch him today (and then Vorret tomorrow), or we lynch Vorret, the wolves quite possibly leave Unagi alone, then we probably wind up lynching him tomorrow.
In Memorium.

 Unagi 
 

That's some BS {accuse]Holman[/accuse]
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde

User avatar
tru1cy
Posts: 5172
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in Baltimore, MD

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by tru1cy » Fri May 26, 2017 6:11 am

tru1cy wrote:
tru1cy wrote:
Holman wrote:There are 2 traitors (me and Tru1cy) and either 1 or 2 (most likely 2) Cylons remaining. While it might be possible for the traitors to equal the surviving Goods in the end, I decided to use what I knew to beat the Cylons instead.

I agree that it's possible Stessier is Anders rather than a Cylon. But I think the most likely Cylons are Stessier and Unagi.
El Guapo wrote:Basically, if Unagi is innocent and Vorret is guilty, we're probably still going to wind up lynching Unagi one way or another, right? Either we lynch him today (and then Vorret tomorrow), or we lynch Vorret, the wolves quite possibly leave Unagi alone, then we probably wind up lynching him tomorrow.
In Memorium.

 Unagi 
 

That's some BS  Holman 
 
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24018
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by stessier » Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 am

Welcome back tru1cy! Just to clarify, you're saying you are not a Traitor?

I have to re-read, but I don't think Chaos makes any sense as Gaeta.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
tru1cy
Posts: 5172
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in Baltimore, MD

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by tru1cy » Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 am

withdraw  Holman 
 
Someone left the freaking pamphlet in the john.. Team traitor

 Stessier 
 
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde

User avatar
tru1cy
Posts: 5172
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Somewhere in Baltimore, MD

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by tru1cy » Fri May 26, 2017 6:17 am

stessier wrote:Welcome back tru1cy! Just to clarify, you're saying you are not a Traitor?

I have to re-read, but I don't think Chaos makes any sense as Gaeta.
Actually, I've been here reading but seriously missed the pamphlet Zarek left me


I can confirm I'm a patriot who thinks the current leadership is dooming us all

Zarek for President
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24018
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by stessier » Fri May 26, 2017 6:17 am

Wow, that was fast.

I'm apparently dead. I am nothing.

Someone re-read Chaos. I'm pretty sure he had PLENTY of time after Scoop came out and before he was lynched. And he never used his secret vote even though there was no risk and it would have proved his existence.

If both he and Vorret are actually good guys, this was one of the worst Good Guy games in a very long time.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20220
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Holman » Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 am

Welcome back Tru1cy!

If Stessier comes up human, we'll lynch Unagi. No question about that.

If there's another Cylon after that, it's CR, whose Gaeta claim is revealed to be fake.

We've got this.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24018
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by stessier » Fri May 26, 2017 6:39 am

Holman wrote:Welcome back Tru1cy!

If Stessier comes up human, we'll lynch Unagi. No question about that.

If there's another Cylon after that, it's CR, whose Gaeta claim is revealed to be fake.

We've got this.
You dont have that many misses left. Get your head out of your butt for 5 minutes and reread Chaos.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20220
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Holman » Fri May 26, 2017 6:53 am

stessier wrote: You dont have that many misses left. Get your head out of your butt for 5 minutes and reread Chaos.
You did this with Punisher as well. When I asked what you thought we would see if we went back and reread him, you dodged the question.

What do you think we'll see if we reread Chaos?
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20220
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Holman » Fri May 26, 2017 7:05 am

Chaosraven wrote: Of the subset Chaosraven, Holman, stessier the answer was YES.
Who again?
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
Holman
Posts: 20220
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Approximately Wissahickon

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Holman » Fri May 26, 2017 7:11 am

Sheet. Maybe we lost.

That is: if Stessier is human and Vorret was Tigh, we'll come back tomorrow 2v2. Cylons (Unagi and CR) win.

However, if Stessier *or* Vorret was Cylon, we'll come back 3v1. In that case, CR is the likely Cylon.

What am I missing?
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 16864
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: BSG XI-Amduatey Virus-Day 5

Post by Unagi » Fri May 26, 2017 8:25 am

Holman wrote:Welcome back Tru1cy!

If Stessier comes up human, we'll lynch Unagi. No question about that.

If there's another Cylon after that, it's CR, whose Gaeta claim is revealed to be fake.

We've got this.
I am Apollo.

I admit I took CR's claim at face value - but let's wait here and see what stessier really is. We have room for 1 miss, CR tomorrow if it's a miss. Right?

Post Reply