Walking Dead - Game over Infected Win

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Holman

Re: Walking Dead - Game over Infected Win

Post by Holman »

I reeeeeally couldn't figure why both the wolves and Scoop would have chosen me. I still can't imagine anything I said or did on Day One that looked Special.

This was why it was so easy to assume Scoop was lying.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi wrote:
Punisher wrote:Not sure if it was in the infected forum, but why did the wolves target holman on day 1? Still amazing that Scoop was able to predict that as well.
Scoop and I were just picking up on the same erroneous 'thing'.

It was Day 1/ Night 1... No one is going off much - so it's really just a boring coincident vs. Scoop and I both picking up on some huge un-spoken clue.

The fact that Scoop and I both thought Holman was special did make me feel he really might have been, but Holman's play (and the circumstances) pretty much cleared him of being special... but I still couldn't get over it.
:grund: :D
The truth is I NOW have Unagi's number (instead of him having mine for years) and while he is loath to admit it I can read him like a children's picture book.

I

GOT

YA

PLAAAAAYAAA

Enlarge Image
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Evil Picture Posting Scoop.

:twisted:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

I was hoping the real answer would be that one of you developed psychic powers....or developed a psychic link with each other..
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

OK, we were sworn to secrecy but I can't hold it back.

We didn't know we were both sent the same PM, but Newcastle sent us each a note that basically said "Holman looks a little shifty, doesn't he? I'll deny this if you mention it later..."

Scoop will back this up.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Punisher wrote:Also, this is 2 games in a row where I was good and inadvertently protected wolves.. (Archinerd in this case, since I didn't put him down in my list) and the wolves still killed me... so if I protect someone and then get killed, they are probably a wolf going forward... :)
There was not a lot to distinguish why we chose you over Holman as our last night kill. One of them was you are newer and less predictable. You holding out forever when you should have shot Unagi or Scoop was one example. Your voting patterns were also all over the place. Another reason was Archinerd and I thought it funny to have Holman stick around forever wondering why he was chosen day one by both Scoop and team bad and left to live day after day. Although when Holman voted for me out of the blue I was sure thinking why didn't we kill Holman instead. :D
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Unagi wrote:OK, we were sworn to secrecy but I can't hold it back.

We didn't know we were both sent the same PM, but Newcastle sent us each a note that basically said "Holman looks a little shifty, doesn't he? I'll deny this if you mention it later..."

Scoop will back this up.
C'mon unagi, tell the truth here.....
Spoiler:
I sent everybody but holman that note.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Holman's vote out of the blue on BB at the end was pretty damn funny, looking back.

Yes, I was prepared to follow anywhere.

Even though that poll suggested I was the most trustworthy, it would have quickly turned ugly if I voted against BB's pure record.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

You guys suck.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

bb2112 wrote:
Punisher wrote:Also, this is 2 games in a row where I was good and inadvertently protected wolves.. (Archinerd in this case, since I didn't put him down in my list) and the wolves still killed me... so if I protect someone and then get killed, they are probably a wolf going forward... :)
There was not a lot to distinguish why we chose you over Holman as our last night kill. One of them was you are newer and less predictable. You holding out forever when you should have shot Unagi or Scoop was one example. Your voting patterns were also all over the place. Another reason was Archinerd and I thought it funny to have Holman stick around forever wondering why he was chosen day one by both Scoop and team bad and left to live day after day. Although when Holman voted for me out of the blue I was sure thinking why didn't we kill Holman instead. :D
Well too be fair.. Holding out on the shot until RMC was the right call in the end i think.. :)
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I'm with you, Punisher. I get what Remus wanted to do building a block of trusteds, but it also sacrificed any opportunity to surprise the wolves. That shot was the only thing we had left. I was happy to see RMC get shot in the end, and actually being the berserker. ;)

Unagi, you can thank Scoop for training Zara Fett as an attack dog.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Zarathud wrote:I'm with you, Punisher. I get what Remus wanted to do building a block of trusteds, but it also sacrificed any opportunity to surprise the wolves. That shot was the only thing we had left. I was happy to see RMC get shot in the end, and actually being the berserker. ;)

Unagi, you can thank Scoop for training Zara Fett as an attack dog.
I will. :twisted:
It's often useful. :wink:
Holman

Post by Holman »

Unagi wrote:OK, we were sworn to secrecy but I can't hold it back.

Scoop will back this up.
:ninja:
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Chaosraven wrote:You guys suck.
Go sign up for the parasite game and get your revenge.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Nah, I had to watch this entire game.

:coffee:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Chaosraven wrote:Nah, I had to watch this entire game.

:coffee:
What? Do you think that would happen to you again? Yeah, that would be funny.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Just keep telling yourself that's going to happen, BB.

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Zarathud wrote:Just keep telling yourself that's going to happen, BB.

Oh, I fully understand what is going to happen. :(
clem24

Post by clem24 »

Hmm :clap:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Hmm indeed Mr. Bot. :?
Last edited by Lassr on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Oh that Clem24, he is hilarious!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Lassr wrote: Hmm indeed Mr. Bot. :?
Don't quote the bots.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Isgrimnur wrote: Don't quote the bots.
How does that work, incidentally? What do the bots gain from it?

And why are they even visiting a forum like this one? Is it just a short-term con aimed at gaining the right to post pics/links to ads?
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Holman wrote:
Isgrimnur wrote: Don't quote the bots.
How does that work, incidentally? What do the bots gain from it?

And why are they even visiting a forum like this one? Is it just a short-term con aimed at gaining the right to post pics/links to ads?
Why are you quoting a bot?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Holman

Post by Holman »

10 Print "No YOU'RE the bot!"
20 Goto 10
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Don't give away secrets to the bots!