Walking Dead - Game over Infected Win

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: Walking Dead DAY 5

Post by Remus West »

Remus West wrote:Archinerd was very high up the list but I actually agree with stessier's analysis regarding him so think I'm probably setting him aside for now.
Do you even read my posts? This was from Friday.

I'm intrigued by how quickly Moliere showed up to cast a vote when stessier cast one against him. Shows he is paying attention to the game but is not adding any commentary. Why not?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

That was the question I asked, but heard "that's just the way Moliere plays as a villager." Moliere hasn't seen a sure lynch he doesn't like this game, but he's never pushing.

Part of the reason I like Archinerd is how BB2112 is pushing so hard. If Archinerd is a miss, I think BB ends up reassessed by a lot of people.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Remus West wrote:
Remus West wrote:Archinerd was very high up the list but I actually agree with stessier's analysis regarding him so think I'm probably setting him aside for now.
Do you even read my posts? This was from Friday.
You think Stess is evil and are voting for him. So which is it, is Stess a helpful villager or a wolf?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
stessier

Post by stessier »

So why are you guys hanging on Archinerd when others are clearly piquing your interest? Granted, 36 hours isn't a lot of time to talk this through...
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

What's a better reason to move, stessier? You're all alone right now.

That's not a good place to be with what you've been accused of by Remus. A wolf wants a miss or minimal information right now. That's why I was breaking Remus's balls over being low energy.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
stessier

Post by stessier »

Zarathud wrote:What's a better reason to move, stessier? You're all alone right now.

That's not a good place to be with what you've been accused of by Remus. A wolf wants a miss or minimal information right now. That's why I was breaking Remus's balls over being low energy.
Say what? Why would I care what Remus has said about me? Why would I let his misguided musings effect where I vote?

That is the oddest comment I've seen in some time.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Maybe he's actually trying to lynch a wolf?

As for me, I'm Looking at the votes on me right now. I'd be surprised if both wolves were on me, but I could be wrong.
Going on that assumption, that means the other potential wolf is between Remus & Stessier. My vote will stay where its at for the moment unless more people decide they like Moliere as a pick. He's a good 2nd pick in my book.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

stessier wrote:
Zarathud wrote:What's a better reason to move, stessier? You're all alone right now.

Say what? Why would I care what Remus has said about me? Why would I let his misguided musings effect where I vote?

That is the oddest comment I've seen in some time.
Wrong answer.
Archinerd

Re: Walking Dead NIGHT 2

Post by Archinerd »

Newcastle wrote:
VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Archinerd (4) - Zarathud, BB2112, Holman, Moliere,
Hmm. And if it turns out Remus is not a wolf (unlikely I think), we've got 2 wolves out of these three:
Zarathud
BB2112
Moliere

...but we will be down another miss. Moliere may actually be the safer better vote right now. I'll have to think about it if you guys don't decide to kill me first.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 5 VOTES

TIME LIMITS - DAY 5 will end in 34 hours.
if no majority is achieved it will switch to night phase with no lynch

TIME LIMITS: Day 5 will end on Wednesday July 12th, at 6pm PST (9EST)
Note - Day 6 will be approximately 6 calendar days.

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Stessier (1) - Remus West,
Remus West (2) - Punisher, Archinerd,
Moliere (1) - Stessier,

Not Voted

Majority is 5

If there are any issues, give me a holler

The living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. BB2112
4. Punisher
5. Moliere
6. Zarathud
7. Remus West
8. Stessier

THE DEAD
Chaosraven – Raving all night long
Scoop – SPLAT!
Lassr – Hugger of Beemer walker
Unagi - Tasty Walker Morsel Treat
El Guapo - Bulldozing away.
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Vorret - Mechanic Mike’s munchable
Isgrinmur – Bay door blues
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:So why are you guys hanging on Archinerd when others are clearly piquing your interest? Granted, 36 hours isn't a lot of time to talk this through...
If everyone put Archinerd on their list of suspects and yet we cannot get enough votes to lynch him, what makes you think someone else is going to garner enough votes? That being said I could switch to Moliere fairly easily and I'm starting to think Remus is playing us. Archinerd is still my first choice, but we are getting down to one day so we are going to have to make a decision soon.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
stessier

Post by stessier »

My charming personality and witty debate skills?
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Fine, let's see what happens.

Withdraw Remus 

Moliere 

Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Here's the way I see the 6 choices:
Moliere - if we believe silence means wolf.
Remus - if we believe one wolf is in deep cover.
Stessier - if we believe one wolf is bluffing a scanned but dead special.
Archinerd - if we believe the wolves will try to muddle through.
BB2112 - if we believe the wolves will come out at the end with skewed logic.
Zarathud - if we believe the wolves have been crazy enough to light one of their own on fire from Day 2 (not true).

At this point, I'd say Archinerd then stessier but Moliere and Remus are still possibilities. Why? Because I think the wolves have been playing it safe since the Scoop lynch.

I don't agree with BB's weighting system but he's been consistently helpful.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Zarathud wrote:
I don't agree with BB's weighting system but he's been consistently helpful.
I said from the beginning my weighting system was arbitrary. If you have a better one, then go for it. I will not be offended at all. :D
stessier

Post by stessier »

Moliere has muddled more so than Archinerd. Moliere for the LYNCH! VOTE MOLIERE TODAY!!
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

stessier wrote:Moliere has muddled more so than Archinerd. Moliere for the LYNCH! VOTE MOLIERE TODAY!!
You seem to be working really hard to divert the vote away from Archinerd. :think:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
stessier

Post by stessier »

Moliere wrote:
stessier wrote:Moliere has muddled more so than Archinerd. Moliere for the LYNCH! VOTE MOLIERE TODAY!!
You seem to be working really hard to divert the vote away from Archinerd. :think:
You've noticed!! How very perceptive!!!
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Before this gets out of control, do any wolves jut want to confess?
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
stessier

Post by stessier »

I think Moliere just did. You should definitely vote for him.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Seriously puzzled by this behavior. Could stessier be the berserker?
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Zarathud wrote:Seriously puzzled by this behavior. Could stessier be the berserker?
Hold on now, both of you can't be the Beserker.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 5 VOTES

TIME LIMITS - DAY 5 will end in 24 hours.

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Remus West (1) - Punisher,
Moliere (2) - Stessier, Archinerd,

Not Voted

Majority is 5

The living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. BB2112
4. Punisher
5. Moliere
6. Zarathud
7. Remus West
8. Stessier

THE DEAD
Scoop – SPLAT!
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Bayraktar!!!!

Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Archinerd wrote:
Zarathud wrote:Seriously puzzled by this behavior. Could stessier be the berserker?
Hold on now, both of you can't be the Beserker.
I'm not! I'm just reckless, half expecting RMC or Remus to jump me on the way into school!

I was alive and I waited, waited
I was alive and I waited for this
Right here, right now
there is no other place I want to be
Right here, right now
watching the world wake up from history

I saw the decade in, when it seemed
the world could change at the blink of an eye
And if anything
then there's your sign of the times
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Newcastle wrote: VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Ok, so Remus and Punisher. It doesn't look like Remus or Stessier are going to be voted for today. That leaves Archinerd or Moliere. If you both decide to vote Moliere, I will switch. If one of you decides Archinerd is a wolf, then deadlock solved.

I would still rather test Archinerd today, but it seems like that has been stalled forever. And I am not particularly happy that Archinerd is on the Moliere vote and that Moliere is on the Archinerd vote. If these are our last two wolves, they are trying to buy cred for each other.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Mo-liere...Mo-liere...Mo-liere!

(I actually have no idea how to pronounce it and just put the syllable break where it seemed right in my head.)
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Really?

/throws his hands in the air and walks away in disgust.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
stessier

Post by stessier »

With about 12 hours left, walking away is not helpful.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Would voting Zarathud be better as that's what I'm thinking should be done.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Not today, no.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I love you too, Remus.

But I'm not the wolf. Reckless, yes. Stupid, no. We need a hit more than a miss, but this only gets harder if we can't decide.

I would switch to Moliere, but only to reduce the unknown pool and punish silence.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

stessier wrote:Mo-liere...Mo-liere...Mo-liere!

(I actually have no idea how to pronounce it and just put the syllable break where it seemed right in my head.)
Moe-Lee-Air
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
stessier

Post by stessier »

Moliere wrote:
stessier wrote:Mo-liere...Mo-liere...Mo-liere!

Moe-Lee-Air
Hey, I was right! Go me! :)

I'm betting I'm right about the other thing too.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 5 VOTES

TIME LIMITS - DAY 5 will end in 10 hours.

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Not Voted

Majority is 5

The living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. BB2112
4. Punisher
5. Moliere
6. Zarathud
7. Remus West
8. Stessier

THE DEAD
Scoop – SPLAT!
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Bayraktar!!!!

stessier

Post by stessier »

Holman has been quiet for quite a while.

Come on people, we need to make a decision!
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

stessier wrote:I'm betting I'm right about the other thing too.
That Trump will make America great again?
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

withdraw Remus 

moliere 

All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 5 VOTES

TIME LIMITS - DAY 5 will end in 8 hours.

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Moliere (3) - Stessier, Archinerd, Punisher,

Not Voted

Majority is 5

The living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. BB2112
4. Punisher
5. Moliere
6. Zarathud
7. Remus West
8. Stessier

THE DEAD
Scoop – SPLAT!
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Bayraktar!!!!

Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

If Holman switches to Moliere, I will too.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Come on Remus!