New WW Variant-Wild Wild West - Roles are out - Game on!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Re: New WW Variant-Wild Wild West - Roles are out - Game on!

Post by Lassr »

Vorret wrote:I'm inclined to believe this, plus, if we all vote for NC we don't need Seer protection
or let RMC shoot him.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Wow. Ok then. If there's a different seer out there I think they should come forward and announce themselves as well. But since Punisher wasn't really taking much heat I think it's pretty likely that he's telling the truth.

Assuming that he is, probably worth using RMC's shot on Newcastle and then using the Sheriff to protect Punisher, right?
Black Lives Matter.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

*If* we believe all claims so far :

Good :
Holman - Dead
Vorret - Drunk
Punisher - Seer
RMC - Outlaw
Lassr - Lawyer

Evil :
Newcastle

Unknown :
El Guapo
Unagi
Scoop
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:*If* we believe all claims so far :

Good :
Holman - Dead
Vorret - Drunk
Punisher - Seer
RMC - Outlaw
Lassr - Lawyer

Evil :
Newcastle

Unknown :
El Guapo
Unagi
Scoop
Let's shoot Scoop!!!!

Or Newcastle, I am cool with either one.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

So, assuming you believe me and assuming RMC shoots (or maybe not if NC gets all the votes)

what is the consensus on who I should scan tonight (my vote is not needed in the above 2 scenarios)
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
RMC

Post by RMC »

El Guapo wrote:Wow. Ok then. If there's a different seer out there I think they should come forward and announce themselves as well. But since Punisher wasn't really taking much heat I think it's pretty likely that he's telling the truth.

Assuming that he is, probably worth using RMC's shot on Newcastle and then using the Sheriff to protect Punisher, right?
I am cool with this, and I think Scoop is the other wolf if Punisher is telling the truth.

Scoop was either quiet cuz he was a wolf, which is really not his style, but I figure he is putting me off my game, or he was the seer. Since he is not the seer, he must be the wolf!
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I'd scan either Unagi or El Guapo at this point, maybe Unagi first since he has a habit of gaining the confidence of the group.
We may have a few false claims here and there though (and tomorrow we'll know whether you're lying or not)
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Punisher wrote:So, assuming you believe me and assuming RMC shoots (or maybe not if NC gets all the votes)

what is the consensus on who I should scan tonight (my vote is not needed in the above 2 scenarios)
Scoop!!! :)

And no votes matter tonight, for I will shoot Newcastle!

5. Outlaw - Auto kill vote 1 time per game. This will take the place of the kill. The outlaw submits 2 names - if one name is the Sherriff's then the Sherriff is automatically chosen for the kill. The auto kill is negated and used up if the person chosen was protected by the Sherriff. The person with the most votes will die instead.

I have my choice on who to use as choice two, since we know who is not the sheriff by virtue of claims. I guess the wolfs know who might be the sheriff as well. But we can handle that Thursday.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:I'd scan either Unagi or El Guapo at this point, maybe Unagi first since he has a habit of gaining the confidence of the group.
We may have a few false claims here and there though (and tomorrow we'll know whether you're lying or not)
No one listens to the town drunk..... :mrgreen:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

It doesn't say, but what happens when you put 2 names in and neither is the Sheriff.. Do both die or you get to choose your main target?

If you choose then it's simple..
NC and me. This will definitively prove one of us.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC wrote:
Punisher wrote:So, assuming you believe me and assuming RMC shoots (or maybe not if NC gets all the votes)

Scoop!!! :)

And no votes matter tonight, for I will shoot Newcastle!

5. Outlaw - Auto kill vote 1 time per game. This will take the place of the kill. The outlaw submits 2 names - if one name is the Sherriff's then the Sherriff is automatically chosen for the kill. The auto kill is negated and used up if the person chosen was protected by the Sherriff. The person with the most votes will die instead.

I have my choice on who to use as choice two, since we know who is not the sheriff by virtue of claims. I guess the wolfs know who might be the sheriff as well. But we can handle that Thursday.
I misread your power, so we have zero worry about who dies tonight if you kill someone, am I understanding right?
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Punisher wrote:It doesn't say, but what happens when you put 2 names in and neither is the Sheriff.. Do both die or you get to choose your main target?

The first one dies if none are the sheriff I remember seeing that somewhere
Isgrimnur wrote:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote:
Punisher wrote:It doesn't say, but what happens when you put 2 names in and neither is the Sheriff.. Do both die or you get to choose your main target?

The first one dies if none are the sheriff I remember seeing that somewhere
BB can you confirm how that works?

RMC, if this is the case...Make sure you put the names in the correct order.. :)
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Unagi wrote: bb, so is it 'the most votes' or is a majority needed still?
Most votes, and if there are ties with the most votes, then all the top voters get killed. Supposed to be a quick game.
Unagi wrote: Also - the Outlaw seems to not really be helpful for the good guys at all? does his power only kill the sheriff? not sure if I get his role.
He has the one time ability to kill someone. Being an outlaw, if in the confusion he can off the Sherriff, then he is going to do it. He submits 2 names, if the second name on his list is the Sherriff, then the Sherriff will get killed instead of whomever was at the top of the list. Otherwise his first choice will be killed.
there you go Punisher, knew I read that somewhere :P

(page 2 if anyone doesn't believe me)
Isgrimnur wrote:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Most votes, and if there are ties with the most votes, then all the top voters get killed. Supposed to be a quick game.
Unagi wrote: Also - the Outlaw seems to not really be helpful for the good guys at all? does his power only kill the sheriff? not sure if I get his role.
He has the one time ability to kill someone. Being an outlaw, if in the confusion he can off the Sherriff, then he is going to do it. He submits 2 names, if the second name on his list is the Sherriff, then the Sherriff will get killed instead of whomever was at the top of the list. Otherwise his first choice will be killed.

Cool... As long as RMC puts the names in the correct order we are fine.. and if RMC is NOT the outlaw somehow, the real one should do this as we are down to 1 wolf then. Worst case, I am lying and you guys off me tomorrow.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: New WW Variant - Wild Wild West

Post by bb2112 »

bb2112 wrote:
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

It would have been insanely dumb to fake the outlaw role on day one since the real outlaw would simply have killed the spoofer that night so there's zero reason to doubt RMC.
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:It would have been insanely dumb to fake the outlaw role on day one since the real outlaw would simply have killed the spoofer that night so there's zero reason to doubt RMC.
Remember there is not a guaranteed outlaw in the game, only that there would be only one.

I mean I am the outlaw, and when we see poor wolfy newcastle sprawled out with a bullet hole in his forehead, I shall be proven. But there could not have been an outlaw..
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC wrote:
Vorret wrote:It would have been insanely dumb to fake the outlaw role on day one since the real outlaw would simply have killed the spoofer that night so there's zero reason to doubt RMC.
Remember there is not a guaranteed outlaw in the game, only that there would be only one.

I mean I am the outlaw, and when we see poor wolfy newcastle sprawled out with a bullet hole in his forehead, I shall be proven. But there could not have been an outlaw..
Ohh, you're right, good point, oh well , you'll be proven soon enough.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Still would be a dumb role to spoof on day one, my point stands.
Isgrimnur wrote:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:

Cool... As long as RMC puts the names in the correct order we are fine.. and if RMC is NOT the outlaw somehow, the real one should do this as we are down to 1 wolf then. Worst case, I am lying and you guys off me tomorrow.
COUNTERPOINT: It would be hilarious if RMC accidentally put the names in the wrong order and shot the wrong person by accident. Especially if it were himself, although I'm pretty sure that you can't name yourself as the second (as that would eliminate the whole Outlaw drawback).
Black Lives Matter.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

El Guapo wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:

COUNTERPOINT: It would be hilarious if RMC accidentally put the names in the wrong order and shot the wrong person by accident. Especially if it were himself, although I'm pretty sure that you can't name yourself as the second (as that would eliminate the whole Outlaw drawback).

Ah..yes. hah ha.. it would be funny... not... I'm leaning towards scanning you tonight now! :P
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Punisher wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:

Ah..yes. hah ha.. it would be funny... not... I'm leaning towards scanning you tonight now! :P
Nobody appreciates great comedy.
Black Lives Matter.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

El Guapo wrote:
Punisher wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:

Nobody appreciates great comedy.
Sorry.. There was no town fool role listed...
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I can't see a reason to hide thus info. I am the politician. I'm pretty sure there can only be one. I voted to deflect a vote off me last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

That... doesn't make sense.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

nevermind, nobody vote for you. carry one, it makes sense
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:nevermind, nobody vote for you. carry one, it makes sense
I threatened to vote for him.

But if everyone is telling the truth and no one ever lies in these games.

It means that Unagi or El Guapo is the wolf, right?
RMC

Post by RMC »

oops... Nope I am wrong.. Here we go:

1. Vorret - Drunk
2. Punisher - Seer
3. Scoop - Politician
4. El Guapo - ?
5. Unagi - ?
6. Newcastle - Wolfy (Alpha)
7. RMC - Outlaw
8. Holman - Dead
9. Lassr - ?

Forgot about Lassr
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC wrote:
Vorret wrote:nevermind, nobody vote for you. carry one, it makes sense
I threatened to vote for him.

But if everyone is telling the truth and no one ever lies in these games.

It means that Unagi or El Guapo is the wolf, right?
No, I mean, what I was about to say is you can't be the politician since the vote ended 3 vs 3 for RMC/Holman so it wouldn't have made sense if he switched a vote but it makes sense if nobody voted for him.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC wrote:oops... Nope I am wrong.. Here we go:

1. Vorret - Drunk
2. Punisher - Seer
3. Scoop - Politician
4. El Guapo - ?
5. Unagi - ?
7. RMC - Outlaw
8. Holman - Dead
9. Lassr - ?

Forgot about Lassr
Lassr claimed Lawyer, check again ;)
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:
RMC wrote:oops... Nope I am wrong.. Here we go:

1. Vorret - Drunk
2. Punisher - Seer
3. Scoop - Politician
4. El Guapo - ?
5. Unagi - ?
7. RMC - Outlaw
8. Holman - Dead
9. Lassr - ?

Forgot about Lassr
Lassr claimed Lawyer, check again ;)
So I was right the first time. Knew it.... But I don't trust Scoop. He smells like a Red Rocket to me...
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/sigh

This is interesting....and i think we've just won....

.....i am the seer....unagi is the alpha wolf.....that's why i was focused on him earlier in the day i wanted to get some traction on him and was hoping to get folks voting toward a consensus. Either punisher panicked and tried to protect him
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

sorry didn't finish my thought wanted to get this out...but somehow punisher panicked when he did this....maybe he saw that i was too focused on unagi...can't say. BUT>....this rocks! I wanted to see how folks would react if unagi was in the noose, and well it worked.
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote:I am the politician. I'm pretty sure there can only be one.
There can be only one outlaw, sheriff and seer.

all others can be duplicate if I understand correctly.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I'm just a little bit bummed that i am out this early since i had some ideas on how to play and plant stuff .... BUTTTT we've won and its just a formiality....so we can get on to Lassr's game....so i guess i can get over it...just never been the seer...so its bitter sweet....

BUTTTTTT and here's the part where i am STOKED! But Newcastle just dropped 2 wolves in uyour laps....so now....newcastling will be synonimous of pulling a frickign rabbit out of your hat and bringing home to the game to the good guys home.

can i get a WOOT! WOOT!
say what?

I plan on dropping a vote on punisher or unagi but we should focus fire here.

Newcastle just newcastled the game for the village!
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Can i get a woot...woot!

:horse:

how bout them apples eh?

:dance:
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Legendary will now be known as Newcastle!

As in this was a newcastle of a move!

Thank you punisher! THank you unagi!
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Bayraktar!!!!