Scoop20906 wrote:OK. My two cents now after observing fora while:

Unagi is off.
Bb2112 is off.
Remus seems genuine.
Moliere has no plan.
Holman is off.

remove Remus west 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why ... BB feels off and you have a chance to kill him yet you do not pull the trigger, this worries me.
As I stated before, Scoop seems to be trying to save a fellow wolf. The way he's positioning himself is to have deniability if bb comes up as wolf.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Vorret

Re: The Parasite -Day 2

Post by Vorret »

I'm going to repeat my fucked up theory here (and I mean, it really is quite screwed up) but ... what if Scoop is our Seer?
His original play is completely insane BUT it takes the heat off him, the wolves won't bother with him since we're likely to kill him at some point, sure he takes the risk of dying on the first day but he's banking on his reputation to keep him alive and so far so good, right?

Now, my reasoning behind this is he hasn't scanned BB yet that's why he didn't Scoop him, he's suspicious but if he kills him and BB isn't a wolf there's an even bigger chance he'll get kill on the next day.

I know this is completely insane.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Moliere wrote:
Vorret wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:OK. My two cents now after observing fora while:

Unagi is off.
Bb2112 is off.
Remus seems genuine.
Moliere has no plan.
Holman is off.

remove Remus west 

Why ... BB feels off and you have a chance to kill him yet you do not pull the trigger, this worries me.
As I stated before, Scoop seems to be trying to save a fellow wolf. The way he's positioning himself is to have deniability if bb comes up as wolf.
Could very well be, and that would explain the entire not offing BB. So since Scoop did not Scoop, he looks guilty depending on what BB comes back as.
I really think we need to lynch BB to give us some pretty good feedback on people.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:I'm going to repeat my fucked up theory here (and I mean, it really is quite screwed up) but ... what if Scoop is our Seer?
His original play is completely insane BUT it takes the heat off him, the wolves won't bother with him since we're likely to kill him at some point, sure he takes the risk of dying on the first day but he's banking on his reputation to keep him alive and so far so good, right?

Now, my reasoning behind this is he hasn't scanned BB yet that's why he didn't Scoop him, he's suspicious but if he kills him and BB isn't a wolf there's an even bigger chance he'll get kill on the next day.

Yeah, that could be a Scoop play. But I think it is a little too far even for Scoop honestly. I mean, painting a target on yourself day one, in the hopes it buys you a day or two? Maybe... But I don't think so.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I did say it was insane :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Vorret wrote:I'm going to repeat my fucked up theory here (and I mean, it really is quite screwed up) but ... what if Scoop is our Seer?

I look forward to reading the wolves forum to see how this idea came about. :wink:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

If I'm right you owe me a poutine ;)
Isgrimnur wrote:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

repeat it?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Unagi wrote:

repeat it?
Yeah I briefly said that at the start of day 2, hold on
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Vorret wrote:They have no reason to off Scoop they know we'll either do it ourselves or he's going to eat up a scan, either way, he's either a wolf or an unpowered. I guess if he's the seer that would have been one epic play though, there's no way the wolves will kill that distraction.

Hmm, now that I think about it...
That's when I said it, at 8h01 on sept 1st ;)
Isgrimnur wrote:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Vorret wrote:If I'm right you owe me a poutine ;)
Is that some kind of moose delicacy?
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret----------
2 Holman-------- Remus West
3 BB2112--------- RMC
4 Scoop----------
5 Archinerd----- BB2112
6 Zarathud------- BB2112
7 Punisher-------
8 Unagi----------- Remus West
9 Remus West--- BB2112
10 RMC------------ BB2112
11 Grundbegriff-- BB2112
12 Moliere-------- Scoop
Targets ----------- Voters
( Scoop---------- 1 )--- Moliere ---
( RMC------------ 1 )--- BB2112 ---
( )--- ---
( BB2112--------- 5 )--- RMC --- Zarathud --- Remus West --- Archinerd --- Grundbegriff
( Remus West--- 2 )--- Unagi --- Holman ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed

Majority = 7
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Grundbegriff wrote:Against 2 is the fact that his actions have sown confusion while buying us a whole lotta nothing.
Here is a huge disagreement and what I do not get. Scoop has not created the confusion. Unagi has. His suggestion that "Scoop is a wolf but do not lynch him" is the source of the confusion. If you feel he is a wolf on day 1 why the hell would you not lynch him? If you felt like Scoop was a wolf day 1 and refused to vote for him you look awfully bad in my eyes. If you suggested the plan that caused this..........thus my feeling that Unagi is a wolf.

Day 1:
14 players
11 good guys 3 bad guys
lynch a generic wolf and today we would be at 10/2
lynch a berserker wolf and today we would be at 9/2 with the berserker having gone off blind (or they would have killed blind last night).
lynch a good Scoop and we are at 9/3 same as we are today except the question regarding Scoop still exists today.
How in the hell is lynching Newcastle better than that? Because the Seer may have scanned Scoop? How does that clear confusion without his coming forward?

The fact that I believe Scoop would be a miss is immaterial to how horrible Unagi's little plan was/is for the village.

My issue is not with the Scoop is evil claim but with the plan regarding what to do about it.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
RMC

Post by RMC »

Remus West wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Against 2 is the fact that his actions have sown confusion while buying us a whole lotta nothing.
Here is a huge disagreement and what I do not get. Scoop has not created the confusion. Unagi has. His suggestion that "Scoop is a wolf but do not lynch him" is the source of the confusion. If you feel he is a wolf on day 1 why the hell would you not lynch him? If you felt like Scoop was a wolf day 1 and refused to vote for him you look awfully bad in my eyes. If you suggested the plan that caused this..........thus my feeling that Unagi is a wolf.

Day 1:
14 players
11 good guys 3 bad guys
lynch a generic wolf and today we would be at 10/2
lynch a berserker wolf and today we would be at 9/2 with the berserker having gone off blind (or they would have killed blind last night).
lynch a good Scoop and we are at 9/3 same as we are today except the question regarding Scoop still exists today.
How in the hell is lynching Newcastle better than that? Because the Seer may have scanned Scoop? How does that clear confusion without his coming forward?

The fact that I believe Scoop would be a miss is immaterial to how horrible Unagi's little plan was/is for the village.

My issue is not with the Scoop is evil claim but with the plan regarding what to do about it.
I went a different direction because until the no scoop vote on BB, I thought he was a villager. But with that refusal to vote, it has gotten me rethinking that.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:The fact that I believe Scoop would be a miss is immaterial to how horrible Unagi's little plan was/is for the village.
Unagi's little plan for the village? :think:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Archinerd wrote:
Punisher wrote:however, I do have a habit of inadvertently siding with wolves, so there is that.. :)
Well, that gives me an idea then. Who would you say are your top 3 most trustworthy players?
Scoop...ish...
Remus...
don't really have a 3rd, but gut says BB is safe.
Given the current state of things, that's a funny list. Funny odd, not the other one.
Keep in mind, it may be too early for my backwards wolf sense to have kicked in yet.. It is usually day 3 or 4 when I start to get true feelings.
I haven't been around much for a while. Do you have a reputation for reverse spidey-sense?
This is my 4th or 5th game. I have been good in every game. In every game except the last one (where I was the seer and got a lucky day 1 scan on the alpha wolf) I ended up believing and backing up a wolf at multiple points. This did not seem to protect me from the wolves since I was usually night killed by them within the first few days.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Remus rejects 1 and embraces 2; his enthusiasm for 2 makes it seem as if he dismisses 3 and 4, but I find 1, 2, and 3 about equally plausible. Why, Unagi, are you so fixated on 1 rather than... more rationally agnostic?
Seriously. I believe I've made it pretty clear that I am a #1 or #3 guy... and that I think Scoops play earned Scoop a scan.

I've not been sitting here demanding that Scoop is a Zerker. I've been defending my right to leave that possibility on the table.

And as to why a Zerker Scoop would make the play, but then back down... Perhaps a Zerker Scoop wanted to be lynched rather than shot... and dialed back the 'claim', but still kept making a few posts like "Kill me!".

But, yeah - Scoop is Scoop. So.
Unagi wrote:
Remus West wrote:The fact that I believe Scoop would be a miss is immaterial to how horrible Unagi's little plan was/is for the village.
Are you trying to deny that it was not you who suggested Scoop be scanned and lynched day 1? Was that not what happened? Do we not have a mess in large part due to that plan being followed?

If you really believed Scoop to be a wolf on day 1 then lynching him was by far the best option but you wanted nothing to do with that.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I'm simply mesmerized NY Remus versus Unagi. I think this is one for the ages.

Could they both be wolves? Could they both be villager? Or is it as I suspect and Unagi is the wolf but Remus doesn't trigger my gut and that scares me most of all.

OK. Back to bb2112. I admit I am gun shy after Newcastle. I was a good 90% sure he was a baddies.

Where BB on that vote?

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Sorry. Posting on the phone means my English is at 50%

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I will say all the attention on my vote sure does feel like a set up, huh?

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:Remus rejects 1 and embraces 2; his enthusiasm for 2 makes it seem as if he dismisses 3 and 4, but I find 1, 2, and 3 about equally plausible. Why, Unagi, are you so fixated on 1 rather than... more rationally agnostic?
Seriously. I believe I've made it pretty clear that I am a #1 or #3 guy... and that I think Scoops play earned Scoop a scan.

I've not been sitting here demanding that Scoop is a Zerker. I've been defending my right to leave that possibility on the table.

And as to why a Zerker Scoop would make the play, but then back down... Perhaps a Zerker Scoop wanted to be lynched rather than shot... and dialed back the 'claim', but still kept making a few posts like "Kill me!".

But, yeah - Scoop is Scoop. So.
Unagi wrote:
Are you trying to deny that it was not you who suggested Scoop be scanned and lynched day 1? Was that not what happened? Do we not have a mess in large part due to that plan being followed?

If you really believed Scoop to be a wolf on day 1 then lynching him was by far the best option but you wanted nothing to do with that.
I'd rather shoot the zerker. and I had NO CLUE that he was a wolf. I didn't "REALLY BELIEVE" he was a wolf I really "THOUGHT IT POSSIBLE". and hence -- back-pocket the Zerker for a day or 2.

Yeesh. It's not hard to follow.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906 wrote:I will say all the attention on my vote sure does feel like a set up, huh?
No. We're responding to your action which makes you look guilty. Guilty! Guilty!

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Ok, this is bothering me. Last game I was a bad guy and nobody suspected me. This game I am a good guy and everyone says I'm playing different. Duh!

I keep saying it, I am a miss. But not a special. 2 misses for the village is not the end of the world, but RMC is a far better choice. I am convinced he is not out for the good of the village.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Fine. Crucify me if we are wrong.

kill bb2112 

I will say my heart isn't in this.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

It's ok - he's only now at N-1 (again), I think....
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

What?!?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I get all that crap and it's not even the kill vote!!

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906 wrote:I get all that crap and it's not even the kill vote!!
Nope. 8-)

withdraw Scoop20906 

bb2112 

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Well, now he's dead.
At least I saw the light at the right moment :shock:
Isgrimnur wrote:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret----------
2 Holman-------- Remus West
3 BB2112--------- RMC
4 Scoop---------- BB2112
5 Archinerd----- BB2112
6 Zarathud------- BB2112
7 Punisher-------
8 Unagi----------- Remus West
9 Remus West--- BB2112
10 RMC------------ BB2112
11 Grundbegriff-- BB2112
12 Moliere-------- BB2112
Targets ----------- Voters
( )--- ---
( RMC------------ 1 )--- BB2112 ---
( )--- ---
( BB2112--------- 7 )--- RMC --- Zarathud --- Remus West --- Archinerd --- Grundbegriff --- Scoop --- Moliere
( Remus West--- 2 )--- Unagi --- Holman ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed

Majority = 7
VOTING CLOSED
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Town Folk test BB2112
It was a long day and people were getting tired. Remus and BB2112 were both a target but no one seemed to want to be the one that cast that deciding vote. The debate between Unagi and Remus West grew tense and was rather entertaining to some. Those that found it entertaining decided it would be great to have them go at it some more and switched their vote to BB2112.
Zarathud grabs the syringe and injects BB2112 quickly before he could react. BB2112 turns to Zarathud with a surprised look on his face and says, “I don’t feel so well.”
Zarathud frowns, “I’m so sorry BB”

BB2112 starts to gag, “I think I’m going to be sick.” Zarathud steps back as a green slime spews from BB’s mouth and coats Zarathud’s face and upper torso. A few people watching snicker and then Zarathud starts screaming. Everyone shuts up and stares in stunned silence as Zarathuds skin begins to melt away. He collapses to the floor and thrashes and then lays still.
Everyone turns to BB2112 as he also collapses to the floor. Punisher grabs the shotgun and a large adult parasite erupts from BB’s stomach. Punisher blasts it with the first barrel sending it skidding across the floor, it twitches and Punisher unleashes the second barrel, splattering the parasite against the wall.
BB2112 was infected with the Alpha Parasite.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

HA!!

holy moly.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

So, then - he was Alpha? or just infected with the Alpha's parasite?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Unagi wrote:so, bb is likely not a wolf.

I had him in my 'likely wolf'...

I'm perhaps needing to rethink things.
:ugeek:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Oh wait, sorry - just read that.

He was the Zerker,
Sorry Zarathud. Missed that you died there.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

You're welcome. Next up: Scoop.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Well shit, I guess Scoop is evil after all
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Or not... I dunno... why didn't he Scoop him ...
Isgrimnur wrote:
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

:shock:
Parasite? Yeah, perhaps... But I did not expect ZERKER!
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Vorret wrote:Well shit, I guess Scoop is evil after all
well, see - it makes Scoop is a Zerker off the table. So, I am just not so certain about that.

What makes you say it's now so clear? am I missing something?