The Parasite -GAME OVER-Town wins

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: The Parasite -Day 2

Post by Remus West »

Zarathud wrote:The rest of you are all remarkably silly people.
My house does look a lot like Camelot.not really
Enlarge Image
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

bb2112 wrote:Ok, my RMC vote got zero traction, so in the vein of trying to get this game moving and get some information our of nothing, I will change my vote again.

Remus West 

Worst case scenario I get the laugh, best case we just happen to hit on parasite. Sounds like win/win to me. :D
Seems fishy.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Oh, RMC said same thing.
What's even worse is I agreed with him!
:oops:
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

bb2112 is the new flavor?

Unagi and Remus are off the hook now?
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Scoop20906 wrote:bb2112 is the new flavor?

Unagi and Remus are off the hook now?
Got a jump around till we find a Special, right?
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

BB 

Gut feeling, we lack any real info to do something drastic, it's either him or Unagi for me at the moment.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Ok, my RMC vote got zero traction, so in the vein of trying to get this game moving and get some information our of nothing, I will change my vote again.

Remus West 

Worst case scenario I get the laugh, best case we just happen to hit on parasite. Sounds like win/win to me. :D
This actually makes me feel I might have hit on a wolf with BB. He is validating switching votes, and goes to someone that is very safe for him to vote on without drawing attention to himself.

Honestly, it is like a vote on me. The Detroit crew and I seem to always find ways to target one another and almost make it seem like our normal pawn move in these games.

I think I will keep my vote right where it is.
I bet you do. Talking about trying to capitalize on opportunity. You say almost nothing useful all game and this is the best you can come up with. I would be very happy to switch my vote back to an evil Redrocket, er, I mean RMC.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
RMC wrote:

Remus West 

This actually makes me feel I might have hit on a wolf with BB. He is validating switching votes, and goes to someone that is very safe for him to vote on without drawing attention to himself.

Honestly, it is like a vote on me. The Detroit crew and I seem to always find ways to target one another and almost make it seem like our normal pawn move in these games.

I bet you do. Talking about trying to capitalize on opportunity. You say almost nothing useful all game and this is the best you can come up with. I would be very happy to switch my vote back to an evil Redrocket, er, I mean RMC.
To be honest, early game RMC messages are 93.5% of the time something something Detroit Crew something something. ;)
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
RMC wrote:

Remus West 

To be honest, early game RMC messages are 93.5% of the time something something Detroit Crew something something. ;)
Sometimes, I point at the Canadians. :)
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

RMC wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
RMC wrote:

Remus West 

It's in the remaining 6.5% :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
RMC

Post by RMC »

Vorret wrote:
RMC wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
RMC wrote:

Remus West 

It's in the remaining 6.5% :P
I am pretty sure I point to Canadians at least 10% of the time... Maybe more...
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret---------- BB2112
2 Holman-------- Remus West
3 BB2112--------- Remus West
4 Scoop---------- Remus West
5 Archinerd----- Unagi
6 Zarathud------- BB2112
7 Punisher-------
8 Unagi----------- Remus West
9 Remus West--- BB2112
10 RMC------------ BB2112
11 Grundbegriff-- Unagi
12 Moliere-------- Scoop
Targets ----------- Voters
( Scoop---------- 1 )--- Moliere ---
( )--- ---
( )--- ---
( BB2112--------- 4 )--- RMC --- Zarathud --- Remus West --- vorret
( Remus West--- 4 )--- Unagi --- Scoop --- Holman --- BB2112
( Unagi----------- 2 )--- Grundbegriff --- Archinerd

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed

Majority = 7
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

RMC wrote:

Remus West 

Unagi looks at this comment as being valid.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

I didn't actually change my vote.
 Withdaw Unagi 

Accuse BB2112 

I also noticed Unagi didn't change his vote either. Did you forget, like I did, or is it that you can't bring yourself to vote for a fellow wolf parasite?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

In light of recent events. (I could clearly be wrong)...

12 people...
I think the following are NOT wolves:

1. (major limb) MOST on the fence on him, but I'm leaning this way right now... could be wrong)
2. Unagi Me, clearly...just accountintg for totals... here... (not expecting universal buy in)
3. Archinderd -
4. RMC - wishy washy, but I'm gonna land here
5. Holman (so seriouslt weirded out by this read, only because I'm really worried I just read him 'opposite' as to how many times I've been hyper concerned over him. IF I AM WRONG, I WANT TO RECORD TO SHOW THAT I KNEW IT.... but my read is honestly: Not Wolf)
6. Vorret - nope, not feeling wolf.
7. Zarathud - nope, maybe I'm wrong, but If/Then: full credit.

Middle-read:
8. Punisher - seems OK, but not enough to feel confident....
~~~~Scoop - leaning villager, but it could also be a zerker-wold trying to re-brand in the event that he wasn't taken at face value.
9. Grundbegriff - meh, no clue what to expect - he's not played in the last few years (in any meaningful sense)...

People that are not off the hook for me and are most likely wolves:
10. Remus - Logic is absurd, held onto a day one feeling WAY to long, weird.
11. BB2112 - logic seems strategic, not honest at all.
12. (I had to go look up who I hadn't counted in the 12 players...) Moliere. of course.

So, IMO - you have wolves in (Remus, BB21122, and Moliere)... with possible go options being ( Punish, Grund, and Scoop).

That's my take here.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Unagi wrote:In light of recent events. (I could clearly be wrong)...

12 people...
I think the following are NOT wolves:

1. (major limb) MOST on the fence on him, but I'm leaning this way right now... could be wrong)
2. Unagi Me, clearly...just accountintg for totals... here... (not expecting universal buy in)
3. Archinderd -
4. RMC - wishy washy, but I'm gonna land here
5. Holman (so seriouslt weirded out by this read, only because I'm really worried I just read him 'opposite' as to how many times I've been hyper concerned over him. IF I AM WRONG, I WANT TO RECORD TO SHOW THAT I KNEW IT.... but my read is honestly: Not Wolf)
6. Vorret - nope, not feeling wolf.
7. Zarathud - nope, maybe I'm wrong, but If/Then: full credit.

Middle-read:
8. Punisher - seems OK, but not enough to feel confident....
~~~~Scoop - leaning villager, but it could also be a zerker-wold trying to re-brand in the event that he wasn't taken at face value.
9. Grundbegriff - meh, no clue what to expect - he's not played in the last few years (in any meaningful sense)...

People that are not off the hook for me and are most likely wolves:
10. Remus - Logic is absurd, held onto a day one feeling WAY to long, weird.
11. BB2112 - logic seems strategic, not honest at all.
12. (I had to go look up who I hadn't counted in the 12 players...) Moliere. of course.

So, IMO - you have wolves in (Remus, BB21122, and Moliere)... with possible go options being ( Punish, Grund, and Scoop).

That's my take here.
1. was Scoop. I seem to have edited his name off the list up there...
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

You have Scoop in two different places though :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Two Scoops.....?
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I guess I am very guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Vorret wrote:You have Scoop in two different places though :P
Yes. He spans both categories to me.
Thats why I didn't number him in the 2nd group.
Of everyone in the top list, he's the one I feel the least comfortable putting on it
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:10. Remus - Logic is absurd
I don't care where you place me on that list but you need to do a better job of defending your ridiculous positions than to claim my logic is bad.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote:
I don't care where you place me on that list but you need to do a better job of defending your ridiculous positions than to claim my logic is bad.
It's horrible.

According to you: I am a wolf Because You Just Know that I don't really worry that Scoop is Zerker. You know I can't think that... it's impossible - and hence I'm your prime wolf target.

That's not how you sniff out wolves when you are good. at least not the way I see it...
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Unagi wrote:
Remus West wrote:
It's horrible.

According to you: I am a wolf Because You Just Know that I don't really worry that Scoop is Zerker. You know I can't think that... it's impossible - and hence I'm your prime wolf target.

That's not how you sniff out wolves when you are good. at least not the way I see it...
You are ignoring any of the logic behind why Scoop is not the Zerker or any other infected in my read but we have been over this multiple times so I'm not doing it again. That logic is the issue though so have at it.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Unagi, Holman, BB2112

-or-

Remus, Grund, Zarathud

Post by Vorret »

Archinerd wrote:Unagi, Holman, BB2112

-or-

Remus, Grund, Zarathud
Isgrimnur wrote:
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Vorret wrote:

-or-

Remus, Grund, Zarathud
He's quiet and I have no read on him. It's not much, just what I got.
RMC

Post by RMC »

-or-

Remus, Grund, Zarathud
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Sorry, I have tied up at work with budgets and my wife threw her back out so my home life has been taking care of her, the house, and the children. My life is hell at the moment.

I am a villager, so you are not killing anyone special. With a block night one we are a little ahead this game. It sucks that we lost our protector, but as long as there are no overlaps we should get some good scans tomorrow.

Last thoughts:

RMC - Evil
Scoop - Good
Moliere - Evil

Watch Unagi - I keep flipping back and forth but his analysis of me is very opportunistic. If he is still alive tomorrow he would be someone I would certainly consider.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote:Sorry, I have tied up at work with budgets and my wife threw her back out so my home life has been taking care of her, the house, and the children. My life is hell at the moment.

I am a villager, so you are not killing anyone special. With a block night one we are a little ahead this game. It sucks that we lost our protector, but as long as there are no overlaps we should get some good scans tomorrow.

Last thoughts:

RMC - Evil
Scoop - Good
Moliere - Evil

Watch Unagi - I keep flipping back and forth but his analysis of me is very opportunistic. If he is still alive tomorrow he would be someone I would certainly consider.
Dear god man. How can you call Scoop good, and myself and Moliere evil??? I mean I am not convinced that Scoop is evil yet, but no way do I put him in the 100% good category either.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Sorry, I have tied up at work with budgets and my wife threw her back out so my home life has been taking care of her, the house, and the children. My life is hell at the moment.

Last thoughts:

RMC - Evil
Scoop - Good
Moliere - Evil

Dear god man. How can you call Scoop good, and myself and Moliere evil??? I mean I am not convinced that Scoop is evil yet, but no way do I put him in the 100% good category either.
These are my thoughts, not certainties. Sheesh, you have been playing long enough to the difference. :roll:
RMC

Post by RMC »

bb2112 wrote:
RMC wrote:

Last thoughts:

RMC - Evil
Scoop - Good
Moliere - Evil

These are my thoughts, not certainties. Sheesh, you have been playing long enough to the difference. :roll:
Yeah, I can buy that. NOT... :)

Still think you are a wolfy wolf.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop is being really quiet on the bb train and hasn't joined it. Two wolves?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Punisher, time to shine. Make a pick. Preferably either bb or Remus.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

RMC wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
RMC wrote:

Last thoughts:

RMC - Evil
Scoop - Good
Moliere - Evil

Yeah, I can buy that. NOT... :)

Still think you are a wolfy wolf.
As usual, you are wrong, and I hope you get scanned tonight.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

And another thought before I go to bed. If I was evil, I would have tried to expose our seer by spoofing. I didn't. Kill me and it is just a straight up miss.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Look what a mess y'all made while I was gone. Now I have this big ol' stack o' readin'...
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote:Scoop is being really quiet on the bb train and hasn't joined it. Two wolves?
Is the desperation starting to set in?

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Moliere wrote:Scoop is being really quiet on the bb train and hasn't joined it. Two wolves?

So.. either Moliere is either right, misguided, or with evil intent.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:

So.. either Moliere is either right, misguided, or with evil intent.
Read the post? I'm being really quiet on the BB train because I haven't joined it? What has moliere go to show for himself? One vote and nothing else? Is there any intellectual curiosity in his posts? None at all.

Moliere, your sad devotion to that ancient accusation has not helped you conjure up a majority, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the hidden rebel er wolf identities.

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop, -

you play fun, and I really just want to say - hi.

Really.

Hi!

Moliere - what do YOU have to say? eh?