9 Remus West--- BB2112
10 RMC------------ BB2112
11 Grundbegriff-- BB2112
12 Moliere-------- Scoop
Targets ----------- Voters
( Scoop---------- 1 )--- Moliere ---
( RMC------------ 1 )--- BB2112 ---
( )--- ---
( BB2112--------- 5 )--- RMC --- Zarathud --- Remus West --- Archinerd --- Grundbegriff
( Remus West--- 2 )--- Unagi --- Holman ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed

Majority = 7

Go re read

I think what hallened to Change tides was this.

RMC may have been our seer.
He may have scanned 'Scoop is Scoop' and he may have scanned Bb2112 as Me Wolf.

Re read.

Grund Bb and Remus were all on me, then they decided to get in early on the Bb2112 train and try and get credit
Unagi

Re: The Parasite -Day 3

Post by Unagi »

'As Mr Wolf'
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

And RMC doesn't even need to be the seer , but the wolves could have seen those messages from RMC to be clues , and it could explain why he was targeted last night as well.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

If I wasn't clear in my typo and correction above:

RMC did (could clearly just be doing it for no reason) call BB2112 'Mr Wolf'

And he suggested that 'Scoop was just Scoop' and we vote elsewhere
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Also, it's quite possible that Zarathud was (scanned) special, and hence the zerker target.
Grundbegriff

Re: The Parasite -Day 2

Post by Grundbegriff »

Unagi wrote:
Lassr wrote:
( RMC------------ 1 )--- BB2112 ---
( )--- ---
( BB2112--------- 5 )--- RMC --- Zarathud --- Remus West --- Archinerd --- Grundbegriff
( Remus West--- 2 )--- Unagi --- Holman ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed

Majority = 7
Grund Bb and Remus were all on me, then they decided to get in early on the Bb2112 train and try and get credit
Interesting take. What I see there-- and what the evidence conspicuously shows-- is that you failed to vote against the guy who turned out to be a parasite. RMC and 'thud were on him early, and they're both early victims. After a while, I also turned my attention to him, and I'm glad I did. But let's not forget where I had my vote before I helped take down the bug:
 Unagi 

Looks like that's still a good place for it.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906 wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:I bet he picked a strong team regardless of the attention they would draw. Or at least one vocal strong and one under the radar player.
Some possible mixes:
Stylistic (three combinations): two forward players, two reticent wallflowers, or one of each.
Thematic: two of his crew, or two of his notorious foes (possibly the same sets of people!), or just one.
Unpredictable: random selection.
Iocane: Selections steering clear of all the above based on private considerations

I don't know or understand bb2112 well enough to guess what he'd do. Do you?
I do. Yes.
He would pick you and Remus.
My top two would have been Remus and Grund or Unagi and RMC. Man, this was the game to be evil. :doh:
Nobody would pick me to be their fellow wolf? :cry:

Scoop20906 

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Holman

Post by Holman »

I generally don't remember farther back than one game (if that), but does Unagi's pugnacious style in this game really reflect wolfish play?

I don't buy Remus' claims to unassailable logic against Unagi around Scoop, especially because I along with others saw a very likely Berzerker in Scoop's Day One play. Remus' focus on Unagi as a ring-leader or schemer here just rings false.

I'm unsure about Unagi, but I'm leaning non-Wolf because I think an experienced Wolf wouldn't play the way he's playing: pushing back everywhere, making noise, being hard-edged instead of cool.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 3
Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret
2 Holman--------
3 Scoop----------
4 Archinerd----- Holman
5 Punisher-------
6 Unagi-----------
7 Remus West---
8 Grundbegriff-- Unagi
9 Moliere-------- Scoop
( Holman-------- 1 )--- Archinerd ---
( Unagi----------- 1 )--- Grundbegriff ---
( )--- ---
( )--- ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
BB2112------ Double pumped
RMC-------- crispy

Majority = 5
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

So, right now Remus and Scoop are one my good list... which means one or both are wolves. :)

Gonna try to get a feel and see if anyone else is on my good list so I can add to my wolf picks.
If not, I'm leaning towards Remus for now, mostly because I am hoping seer scanned scoop as good. zerker is gone though so if seer still lives, it may be safe to come forward if they have info to share, but more experienced players would know that more than me.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Punisher wrote:So, right now Remus and Scoop are one my good list... which means one or both are wolves. :)

Gonna try to get a feel and see if anyone else is on my good list so I can add to my wolf picks.
If not, I'm leaning towards Remus for now, mostly because I am hoping seer scanned scoop as good. zerker is gone though so if seer still lives, it may be safe to come forward if they have info to share, but more experienced players would know that more than me.
ok. My honest answer/read here Punisher?
It almost sounds like you are the Seer. (If I were a wolf, I would highlight this post and share with my team)

You sound like the Seer that has maybe scanned Scoop and Remus. And if they are both good, then I am guessing the remaining 2 wolves are Grund and Moliere.
And if, as you almost elude - One of them is good, and it Isn't Remus - well - that too would be nice to hear.

And if you are - or are not the Seer, and the Seer has 2 living players they can chime in on - that would be good enough to come out and declare - in my opinion.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I'm worried that we're going to lose our Seer with no input. Didn't we more or less come to a consensus yesterday that the Seer should reveal today?

(I'm not insisting on this. I'm genuinely asking if it seems like the agreed-upon thing.)

If the Seer dies with no claim, the Wolves can spoof with impunity tomorrow or the next day, and we're done.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Grundbegriff wrote:Interesting take. What I see there-- and what the evidence conspicuously shows-- is that you failed to vote against the guy who turned out to be a parasite.
Frankly - you should pay attention. I had declared that BB2112 and Remus both look evil long earlier. I had put them both on my list of 'likely wolf'.
But, alas, yes - I failed to actually vote for bb2112, the zerker and first wolf to be killed. FAR MORE LIKELY a "partner wolf" would make your play, and switch to bb2112 as the Zerker first Wolf-kill, when you saw that I would likely be willing to vote there, as well as Many others. Rather, at N-1, you think as Zerker-bb2112's partner I would take the risk to declare that it sounded to me that he was likely Human? You know how absurd that is... That's why you aren't delving into this and instead you just speak to 'first grade' defenses like:

Grundbegriff wrote:RMC and 'thud were on him early, and they're both early victims. After a while, I also turned my attention to him, and I'm glad I did.
that's silly talk.
Grundbegriff wrote:But let's not forget where I had my vote before I helped take down the bug: Unagi 

But that's what so funny.
1. I reminded everyone, in the post I made previous to the one you were quoting - exactly where You, Remus, and BB2112 had their vote earlier in the day.
2. And yet you start the day with "Not surprised you are still alive"... Really? lol... I mean... Even I wouldn't begrudge "Remus still being alive" right now... It's clear that if EITHER Remus and I are not wolves, NEITHER of us will be killed quickly (unless one was scanned special, I suppose).

Starting to say:
2 wolves in (Grund, Remus, Moliere)
0 Wolves in (Scoop, Holman, Archinerd, Vorret, Punisher)

Love Love Love to hear from a Seer today.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

If I were the Seer there is plenty of time to reveal. No rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:If I were the Seer there is plenty of time to reveal. No rush.
ABSOLUTELY.

Let it Stew.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Scoop20906 wrote:If I were the Seer there is plenty of time to reveal. No rush.

You Scoop, you should go read as if you have just learned I am 'good'.

I have no real clue on Remus or Grund - but read as if you know I am good. (also, in your re-read - you, I think, will see where you don't read my accusations against you quite so clearly, IMO)

Tell me if you don't land on Grund/Remus/Moliere.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Later tonight, I'll sift through this mess and see whether there's a rational handle we can grab.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Holman wrote:I don't buy Remus' claims to unassailable logic against Unagi around Scoop, especially because I along with others saw a very likely Berzerker in Scoop's Day One play. Remus' focus on Unagi as a ring-leader or schemer here just rings false.
This is so ridiculous. Unagi as "a ring-leader" is not what I have said at all. Unagi as misleading the village intentionally to cause confusion is. I'm not going back to the same things I have been saying though. Go reread for yourself what I said regarding him.

Still rereading or rather trying to. Life and work keep teaming up to prevent this from happening.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Unagi wrote:
RMC wrote:
bb2112 wrote:Ok, my RMC vote got zero traction, so in the vein of trying to get this game moving and get some information our of nothing, I will change my vote again.

Remus West 

Worst case scenario I get the laugh, best case we just happen to hit on parasite. Sounds like win/win to me. :D
This actually makes me feel I might have hit on a wolf with BB. He is validating switching votes, and goes to someone that is very safe for him to vote on without drawing attention to himself.

Honestly, it is like a vote on me. The Detroit crew and I seem to always find ways to target one another and almost make it seem like our normal pawn move in these games.

I think I will keep my vote right where it is.
Unagi looks at this comment as being valid.

NOTED:: a" Wolf-Team/Remus" would like how this plays out - - right? bb2112 puts the highlight on Remus here.... noted.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

There is a part of me right now that feels that my death may help focus everyone's attentions toward: {Remus, Grund, ~~ possible Moliere, ~~~more remotely Punisher}

That being said... If the Seer has data to support parts if my above statement - before I am lynched, I think you should come foreward (that includes data like: Holman and Archinerd are GOOD).

Otherwise, We should vote for:

Unagi,
Grund,
Remus

to move forward.....
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Unagi wrote:There is a part of me right now that feels that my death may help ...
That being said... If the Seer has data to support parts if my above statement - before I am lynched, I think you should come foreward (that includes data like: Holman and Archinerd are GOOD).
I'm starting to think you know perfectly well that your death won't be coming by night. Surviving by day is why you're sucking up to Holman or Archinerd, of which pair at least one must be an innocent you're aiming to manipulate.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Unagi wrote:There is a part of me right now that feels that my death may help ...
I'm starting to think you know perfectly well that your death won't be coming by night. Surviving by day is why you're sucking up to Holman or Archinerd, of which pair at least one must be an innocent you're aiming to manipulate.
Uh, not sure what your paranoid cover'd angle here is - but no.
But wow... Really - out of every single thing you comment on is this :: Kill Unagi NOW - do NOT WAIT, the DELAY IS HIS PLAN!!!

How about you actually work toward who you think is wolf, vs some abnormal "ALERT" that Unagi is trying to survive ONE MORE DAY!!!!
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

And no matter. My point is this: my "villager" death will only point more clearly that I think you and Remus (and Moliere) are our key suspects.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Unagi wrote:How about you actually work toward who you think is wolf, vs some abnormal "ALERT" that Unagi is trying to survive ONE MORE DAY!!!!
Honestly, you flood the zone with so much Unagichat that it's hard to see facts through all the fumes.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I don't think the Seer should come yet. This is good stuff.

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

I'm so confused, there's at least 5 of you who I feel could be on team wolf and yet I didn't suspect BB at all this game. :?
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Sorry I'm not giving this the time it deserves. I'm trying to get Department Head and doing a lot of extras to spruce up my chances. Which also means if I get it my participation in these games will remain dipped down to this level most likely. I'll try to get my reread done soon.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Grund 

Seems to be trying to create in-fighting, was in a strategic position on the BB vote.
It's not much but it's a start
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Grund is definitely playing a different game this time. Maybe he has simply decided to be more active from the start, but it's hard not to notice that he is throwing accusations much earlier than usual.

The fact of the Alpha getting to pick his team matters too. If you were bb2112, would you pick Grund for your teammate?

I believe I would.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Again: money where my mouth is. Let's see what transpires.

Grund 

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 3
Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret--------- Grundbegriff
2 Holman-------- Grundbegriff
3 Scoop----------
4 Archinerd----- Holman
5 Punisher-------
6 Unagi-----------
7 Remus West---
8 Grundbegriff-- Unagi
9 Moliere-------- Scoop
( Holman-------- 1 )--- Archinerd ---
( Unagi----------- 1 )--- Grundbegriff ---
( Grundbegriff-- 2 )--- Vorret --- Holman
( )--- ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
BB2112------ Double pumped
RMC-------- crispy

Majority = 5
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I can clearly get behind that vote - I DO think we should hear from the Seer today though, or from a wolf pretending to be the Seer... perhaps. :?

Grundbegriff 

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Might wanna roll back that tide. We have work to do.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Grundbegriff wrote:Might wanna roll back that tide. We have work to do.
I do agree that we should slow the roll regardless of who we are voting for. N-2 is the new N1
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Holman

Post by Holman »

If we're at virtual N-1, Grund should say whatever he would say then.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

I won't be able to get to this until later tonight. If you feel like shooting us all in the collective foot, then you don't deserve to win.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Grundbegriff wrote:Might wanna roll back that tide. We have work to do.
Ok. I've been waiting for this move from you.

Unagi, I got some time to go back and do a re-read. Sorry I'm not convinced but I will say the disagreement from you and Remus seems over a choice of words and feels meaningless. At times you come off sincerely but then right back to conniving against Remus. I can't tell why you pushing so hard.

Remus seems more sincere but he's played this way over several times and I feel like maybe this time he going to the well a little too firmly.

So, Grund is my wildcard at the moment.

Plus, I suspect the Seer will make an appearance soon.

Also, good luck Remus!!!

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Grundbegriff wrote:I won't be able to get to this until later tonight. If you feel like shooting us all in the collective foot, then you don't deserve to win.
I look forward to your update. :coffee:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Grundbegriff wrote:I won't be able to get to this until later tonight. If you feel like shooting us all in the collective foot, then you don't deserve to win.
So, you don't want to declare "Seer" yet, cause it could be one of us, and you don't need to be countered... Is that about right?