Unagi

Re: The Parasite -Day 3

Post by Unagi »

Rock n' Roll :dance:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Unagi wrote:There is a part of me right now that feels that my death may help ...
That being said... If the Seer has data to support parts if my above statement - before I am lynched, I think you should come foreward (that includes data like: Holman and Archinerd are GOOD).
I'm starting to think you know perfectly well that your death won't be coming by night. Surviving by day is why you're sucking up to Holman or Archinerd, of which pair at least one must be an innocent you're aiming to manipulate.
NOTE.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Just part of my start of a sloppy re-read, but this (at the time) read odd to me a little. Now - in hind sight - Grund did not (at the time) plan for Holman to be proved today.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Unagi wrote:But, in any case.....

I'd have shot. That's all I can say. (It's just a game, so... I'd have shot)

And I don't think we have anyone capable of shooting, so - this is likely pointless.
Holman....

Doesn't

It

Feel

Great !!!

:horse: :D :D :D :D
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

BTW, I am going to start here with this....

gonna re-read, but this is what I'm feeling right now.

Punishnerd West 

(you may entirely ignore, Lassr)

Remus...
pro wolf:
-- like Grund, single minded 'lets lynch Unagi' argument on day 1 (Remus could clearly be seen as the leader, absolutely), without any real 'or maybe this guy' interests, and Remus never really moved on - ever.... reads horribly focuses on the removal of one player. Me.
-- offers very little analysis on others... (part of the above)
-- my early read was about the grouping of bb2112, remus, and grund - so I'm inclined to follow that

pro villager:
-- meh, I've bumped heads with Remus like this before and to see bb2112 and Grund group with him makes it all seem so funny for them to all target me - I just can't imagine I'm not being self centered. (I've VERY MUCH thought I was totally right about 2 of those 3, but to think 3 of 3 is hard to really accept without feeling self focued.)
-- my early read was about the grouping of bb2112, remus, and grund - so I'm inclined to doubt that, because of my comment above.
-- It would make much more sense for the wolves to make "victim" of Remus in this, and let him take the full "lynch Unagi !!!" blame.

I'm most reluctant to vote Remus, at this point - but he's on my radar.

Gonna re-read.

Archinerd and Punisher are (in absence of Remus, who - well frankly I would almost LOVE to test right now and be done with DUE TO HOLMAN'S NICE SHOT buying us the luxury!...) the two I am perhaps most likely to vote for - - - but Remus is also a thought...
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

:shock:
Wow. Just wow. I guess I owe Holman an apology too, he's obviously not one of the baddies.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

[quote="Unagi"
Archinerd and Punisher are (in absence of Remus, who - well frankly I would almost LOVE to test right now and be done with DUE TO HOLMAN'S NICE SHOT buying us the luxury!...) the two I am perhaps most likely to vote for - - - but Remus is also a thought...[/quote]

By all means, vote for me. We are in a good position so one miss on me won't hurt us (too much).

Remus is a good option though, but my second would actually be Scoop now. I could see BB picking Grund as his "lay low" guy and Scoop as his agent of chaos.
Oh, and I should probably do this while I'm deciding where to move my vote.
 Withdraw Holman 

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Glory Days...
bb2112 AS MODDERATOR over 5 years ago... wrote:Unagi stands up on the table. "Your useless chatter will end, NOW! You have failed me for the last time." Stunned, every person in the room (that is conscious) is gripped by a paralyzing fear while desperately hoping that this menacing figure doesn't mean them. Unagi reaches out his hand and Qantaga slowly rises up off the floor clutching at his throat. There is a collective sigh of relief, mixed in with the choking sounds coming from Qantaga's struggling form. Within a few seconds Qantaga's limp body is then tossed to the floor. Everyone in the room comes to the same stunning conclusion, Unagi is Darth Vader and Qantaga is dead.

Lord Mortis rushes over to the Qantaga's body and searches the pockets. He finds a missive that states Top Secret at the top and quickly opens it. "Hey guys, this is a Rebel document. Qantaga was defintely a Rebel.
Holman's shot made me think of how great that feels...

and, miss ya Qantaga. :(
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Lassr:
And just to make sure. Holman's shot didn't end the day, right?
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Archinerd wrote:
Unagi wrote: Archinerd and Punisher are (in absence of Remus, who - well frankly I would almost LOVE to test right now and be done with DUE TO HOLMAN'S NICE SHOT buying us the luxury!...) the two I am perhaps most likely to vote for - - - but Remus is also a thought...
By all means, vote for me. We are in a good position so one miss on me won't hurt us (too much).

Remus is a good option though, but my second would actually be Scoop now. I could see BB picking Grund as his "lay low" guy and Scoop as his agent of chaos.
Oh, and I should probably do this while I'm deciding where to move my vote.
 Withdraw Holman 

See, BB2112 wasn't looking for an agent of chaos, he thought he was going to be that - he took zerker.

I think Grund was his 'mid-game' and he picked someone else for 'long game'.... that being perhaps Archinerd or Punisher. Archinerd got a lot more long-game 'AIR PLAY' from Grund.

Let's see who Grund seems to push more towards.... you or Punisher.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Archinerd wrote:Lassr:
:roll:

Lassr wrote:Day 3
Players ----------- Voted For:
1 Vorret---------- Punisher
2 Holman--------
3 Scoop---------- Moliere
4 Archinerd----- Holman
5 Punisher-------
6 Unagi-----------
7 Remus West---
8 Moliere-------- Scoop
Targets ----------- Voters
( )--- ---
( )--- ---
( Scoop---------- 1 )--- Moliere ---
( Holman-------- 1 )--- Archinerd ---
( Moliere-------- 1 )--- Scoop ---
( Punisher------- 1 )--- Vorret ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
BB2112------ Double pumped
RMC-------- crispy
Grundbegriff-- stomped

Majority = 5

Deadline removed.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

to refine  Punishnerd West 

Archinerd 

Unagi

Re: The Parasite -Day 1

Post by Unagi »

Unagi wrote:
Moliere wrote:
Unagi wrote:Um.
Scoop 'came out' with his first post , 2nd post, and then his 3rd post
Exactly. He's trying too hard to utilize what happened in a previous game.
Wait - a - minute.
You are actually making a vote that is based on something for real here? Who are you, and what have you done with Moliere?

:think:

RE-Read point....

I don't want to discount this yet. (also, considering Everything that has transpired)
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Holman wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Holman wrote:And Unagi is trying way too hard to get the protector revealed..
Uhhh?
okay then. We will wait for Scoop the Reallly Reaallllly Realllly say it.

Holman wrote:PROTECTOR (if not Scoop): I think you shouldn't come out unless you protected yourself.
I SAID THE SAME THING!
But you were suggesting the Protector come out before Scoop even said anything. It struck me as odd.
Re-Read reply...

Just to now clarify, (thought I had), Scoop had stared off with a big "Woo Hoo!! I Totally Rock!!!!!" .gif that I was reacting to.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

In the (Points again Punisher column)
Punisher wrote:
Holman wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Holman wrote:And Unagi is trying way too hard to get the protector revealed..
Uhhh?
okay then. We will wait for Scoop the Reallly Reaallllly Realllly say it.

Holman wrote:PROTECTOR (if not Scoop): I think you shouldn't come out unless you protected yourself.
I SAID THE SAME THING!
But you were suggesting the Protector come out before Scoop even said anything. It struck me as odd.

Is the Protector supposed to reveal himself just because he had one successful block?
I think that the problem is Scoops vagueness... He never said.. I am the Protector... Just some vague posts... but Unagi is taking those posts as Scoop absolutely saying he is the protector, in which case, in Unagi's eyes, the protector has already come out.

I am ready to vote Scoop if things aren't cleared up.
On of his most "I'm ready to" convictions of the game (in my re-read). It's against scoop, and would ultimately read poor on me (if Scoop is indeed good)
Unagi

Re: The Parasite -Day 2

Post by Unagi »

Holman wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:If there's a Shooter and he has a strong intuition, then he should take the shot asap.
Enlarge Image
8-)
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Yes. I was ready to vote scoop until the decisio n was made to have the seer scan him instead. I have a hard time reading crazy villager scoop and crazy wolf scoop. I truly can't tell the difference. I also hold a slight grudge against scoop because he pushed the night kill on me when he was a wolf.
:)
That being said the grudge isn't strong enough to go against the general consensus nor is it strong enough to not defend him (or anyone else) from what i think is bad logic.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Holman

Post by Holman »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Holman wrote:I'm more suspicious of Grund simply because I think bb2112 would have chosen him. I know I would.
Interestingly, the premise of this remark is that I'm worth having around, so your argument here is that I shouldn't be retained because I'm worth retaining.

Recipe for victory!

:D
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:I'm not sure Scoop is a wolf... I guess he could be but why overexpose on day one, makes no sense to me.
That's what I'm saying.

Moliere 

Pushing hard for a Scoop lynch.

I am also not too keen on Unagi. Seems like he took Scoop at face value way too easily and I don't like the waste of a scan on Scoop this early. I do agree with let the wolves sort the Scoop thing out. But it is too early to vote Unagi. If he is good, he is too good of a detective for the village to lose this early.
Re-Read Note:

takes Moliere down a notch to me.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Remus West wrote: Unagi 

I really feel we need to lynch him to know where we stand. His play just reeks of wolfiness to me and the argument that we leave him because he could be good for our side if he is good (looking at you bb2112) is equally valid regarding how dangerous he could be if bad.

If I can not get folks to follow that vote then I will be moving to bb2112 as my next best guess.
RMC wrote:
Vorret wrote:Alright, right now my feeling is either both Unagi and Remus are wolves or one of them is.

I still think voting Scoop is a mistake, as Grund said, he's either the beserker or an unpowered villager his day will come if he's the latter our attention is better focused somewhere else instead of splitting the ground into two groups.
I am always up for voting Remus, but honestly I think he feels like good remus not bad remus. I can never read Unagi, so if we have momentum on him, I could switch my vote.
Re-Read Note....

Did a Seer-RMC read Remus as Good, and the wolves killed him to be sure that wasn't revealed????

(a few posts up from this, Remus actually looked to be evil IMO due to a meaningless vote (IMO) on me, but Remus seemingly been my "squeaky-toy" this whole game, so ...) (no. not a k9 reference...)
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Archinerd wrote:
El Guapo wrote:
(odds that we out another special if we poke around semi-randomly) > (odds that we happen to hit a non-Scoop wolf on day 1).
Yeah... that really is the best reason to vote Scoop right now. I don't really think he's a wolf but maybe we will get lucky.
 Withdraw Grund 

Scoop 

N-2
Re-Read. :coffee:

Tssk-Tssk. Archinerd. :think:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:I don't know or understand bb2112 well enough to guess what he'd do. Do you?
I do. Yes. He would pick you and Remus.
I have reason to suppose that you're, at most, only have as good at second-guessing bb2112 as you think you are. ;)
Re-Read.

Was grund saying I was Right on Grund, but wrong on Remus?
:think:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Archinerd wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:Remus, one benefit is I am a safe vote today tho. I'm a safe miss. I'd hate to accidentally hit one of our specials today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. Especially since there really isn't anything better to go on.
I've got another busy day though so I"m willing to withdaw my vote just in case something comes up.
 Withdraw Scoop 

A pivotal 'remus / Archinerd' moment on the Scoop thing.

to me, Archinerd comes off here as more wolfish.

Archinerd frees his vote to go elsewhere, but hints that it is really still on scoop as 'there isn't anything better to go on'. And there won't ever be that day 1, of course...
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

A review from Archinerd the other day (after bb2112 zerked)...
Archinerd wrote:In case I don't survive night;
Holman - I still think he's playing oddly
Unagi - Logic seems off. Also, BB's read no him seems contrived
Punisher - did not vote
Vorret - reaction to BB lynch seems forced, pulled vote on BB
Remus - Possibly playing the wolves pointing finger at each other game w/ Unagi
Scoop - because Scoop
RM - because RMC
Grund - tending toward good guy
Moliere - tending toward good guy
Archinerd - absurdly good looking and intelligent
and my comments added in blue
Archinerd wrote:In case I don't survive night; hmm... in case Archinerd didn't survive the night (fake Seer set-up?)

Holman - I still think he's playing oddly (clearly good)
Unagi - Logic seems off. Also, BB's read no him seems contrived (good, IMO)
Punisher - did not vote (good, I think)
Vorret - reaction to BB lynch seems forced, pulled vote on BB (good, pretty certain)
Remus - Possibly playing the wolves pointing finger at each other game w/ Unagi (looky! he claims maybe Remus and I are both wolves....)
Scoop - because Scoop (good pretty certain)
RM - because RMC (clearly good)
Grund - tending toward good guy ( Grund==wolf, at time of Archinerd's post though... still unknown)
Moliere - tending toward good guy (guessing good even though his play is evil helping?)
Archinerd - absurdly good looking and intelligent (He overplays it here for humor, but he is seriously intelligent :P )
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

below, all emphasis mine....
Archinerd wrote:Unagi??, Holman, BB2112

-or-

Remus??, Grund, Zarathud
Holman

Post by Holman »

On my shot: I was never 100% sure, but after a certain point I thought Grund was daring me to do it.

Grund, I hope you accept the implied compliment.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I do think Grund's guilt puts Unagi in the very-likely-good column. Possibly Vorret (who started it on him) too.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Wow! Congrats Holman. Good choice. Also happy you took you time with it.

So bb2112 chose Grund. That leaves ... hmmm

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Unagi is wrong about me, but I don't mind anyone voting for me just to clear things up and get him thinking straight again.
In fact, we may even be better off that way.

In the meantime I'm going to put my vote here;
 Accuse Scoop 

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Archinerd wrote:Unagi is wrong about me, but I don't mind anyone voting for me just to clear things up and get him thinking straight again.
In fact, we may even be better off that way.

In the meantime I'm going to put my vote here;
 Accuse Scoop 

Really? Got a reason?

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Because you are Scoop and could just as easily be bad as good.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Archinerd wrote:Lassr:
No

:horse:
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

:binky: :binky: / :binky: :binky: :binky:
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Day 3
2 Holman--------
4 Archinerd----- Scoop
5 Punisher-------
6 Unagi----------- Archinerd
7 Remus West---
8 Moliere-------- Scoop
( )--- ---
( )--- ---
( Scoop---------- 2 )--- Moliere --- Archinerd
( Archinerd----- 1 )--- Unagi ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
RMC-------- crispy
Grundbegriff-- stomped

Majority = 5
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

My principle suspect list is:
Archinerd
Remus West
Punisher
Moliere

Any arguments as to why some of these wouldn't have been a part of Team Bb2112/Grund?

I could definitely see Bb2112 picking Grund (experienced veteran, savvy player) and Punisher (new player, still surrounded by innocent aura).
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

That is basically my exact list.

Archinerd and Punisher.

I have reasons that Archinerd stands out over Punisher.
And some reasons I feel Punisher is less likely (interactions with Grund) wolf.

Yeah, punisher could make a good team member.
I think archinerd does well to the end also.

Remus is tempting because of all the reasons I have , but also seems like a miss.
But, I wouldn’t lose sight of em.

Moliere. Last choice but on my list. His play has stuck to a script
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

2 Holman--------
4 Archinerd----- Scoop
5 Punisher-------
7 Remus West---
8 Moliere-------- Scoop
( )--- ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
RMC-------- crispy
Grundbegriff-- stomped

Majority = 5
FYI. I did not vote for Vorret. Right now I have a vote on nobody. They are very suspicious.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

My top good team list is Scoop, Remus, and Moliere at this point, so I suspect one of them is the last wolf.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Punisher wrote:
2 Holman--------
4 Archinerd----- Scoop
5 Punisher-------
7 Remus West---
8 Moliere-------- Scoop
( )--- ---
( )--- ---

Deaths
Newcastle--- Peace Out
El Guapo----- Salsaed
Zarathud----- slimed
RMC-------- crispy
Grundbegriff-- stomped

Majority = 5
FYI. I did not vote for Vorret. Right now I have a vote on nobody. They are very suspicious.
Vorret has a vote on you

Black Lives Matter