Moderator: Zaxxon

El Guapo

Re: Vanilla WW

Post by El Guapo »

Moliere wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:27 am
Remus West wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am Moliere - 3
El Guapo - 2

Majority is 5
Looks like I've been lynched. Good luck everyone.
:lol:

I guess it's rude to laugh at one's own joke, though.
Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:53 am
Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am There is something different about you this game. It is not your usual indifference to the comings and goings to the game and your arbitrary votes. I just can not tell if it means you are a wolf or not. I can not see you playing as a careful wolf but that feels like what you are doing.

When was the last time Moliere was a bad guy? Was he acting like this?
Sorry to burst your contemplative bubble, but this makes six games in a row that I have been made an unpowered villager. I act erratic to get an early lynch and save the Seer from being outed.
You absolutely never die on Day One (no matter how hard I try to get you off my back) so that is not working out too well but I like your strategy so keep it up. :mrgreen:

But seriously, I can not remember the last time you were a baddie. It would help if someone (other than Moliere) remembers about how he acted.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 am It would help if someone (other than Moliere) remembers about how he acted.
El Guapo should remember. Just a second, let me switch my login...
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 am You absolutely never die on Day One (no matter how hard I try to get you off my back) so that is not working out too well but I like your strategy so keep it up. :mrgreen:
It's a strategy I learned from you: act brazen all the time so that when you need to play it safe no one guesses your role.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Moliere wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:20 am
Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 am You absolutely never die on Day One (no matter how hard I try to get you off my back) so that is not working out too well but I like your strategy so keep it up. :mrgreen:
It's a strategy I learned from you: act brazen all the time so that when you need to play it safe no one guesses your role.
Enlarge Image
Black Lives Matter.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Well, then ...

Enlarge Image

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

El Guapo wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 am
Enlarge Image
HA!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Enlarge Image
WHO TOLD YOU DO THIS MOLIERE!??! ANSWER ME!! WHO!!?!

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:24 am
Enlarge Image
WHO TOLD YOU DO THIS MOLIERE!??! ANSWER ME!! WHO!!?!
It was El Guapo.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:15 am
Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am There is something different about you this game. It is not your usual indifference to the comings and goings to the game and your arbitrary votes. I just can not tell if it means you are a wolf or not. I can not see you playing as a careful wolf but that feels like what you are doing.

Sorry to burst your contemplative bubble, but this makes six games in a row that I have been made an unpowered villager. I act erratic to get an early lynch and save the Seer from being outed.
You absolutely never die on Day One (no matter how hard I try to get you off my back) so that is not working out too well but I like your strategy so keep it up. :mrgreen:

But seriously, I can not remember the last time you were a baddie. It would help if someone (other than Moliere) remembers about how he acted.
yeah i dont remember the last time he was one.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

this is brazen moliere?

i need the grund emoticon! STAT!
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Re: Vanilla WW. Game On.

Post by Newcastle »

/puts finger in the wind
/nods to self

remove scoop  

Bayraktar!!!!

Vorret

Post by Vorret »

It's indeed true Moliere is never evil but he's French so they kinda cancel each other.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:57 pm It's indeed true Moliere is never evil but he's French so they kinda cancel each other.
Enlarge Image
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Holman

Post by Holman »

Lassr wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:04 am

If that is your plan, it does not work if you announce it? Now this raises my eyebrow.
+1 eyebrow
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote:Image
How brazen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

punisher  

because he's so unbrazen :shock:
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

ok why did i type punisher when i meant moliere....

/heads over to the coffee machine
/kicks the bucket a few times
/a fat lump of coffee drops into his cup
/takes a sip
"AHHHH much BETTER!"

withdraw punisher  

moliere  

why not? the cool kids seem to be doing it.

THAT PUTS HIM AT n-1
Bayraktar!!!!

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

It's a safe vote since I am a regular villager. One more and the Seer is safe for Day 1. Good job people. Let's make this happen. :clap:
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Moliere 

Let's see what tomorrow will bring.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

See Scoop, I can set myself up to be the Day 1 lynch.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

This will also make the game easier for me, as I'll only have to remember one login.
Black Lives Matter.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. vorret - Moliere
2. bb2112 - vorret, El Guapo, Moliere
3. newcastle - El Guapo, bb2112, Scoop, punisher, Moliere
4. punisher - bb2112
5. scoop - Moliere
6. Moliere - Scoop
7. Lassr - Scoop, El Guapo
8. Holman - punisher, Moliere
9. El Guapo - Moliere, bb2112

bb2112 - 2
scoop - 1
Moliere - 5
El Guapo - 1

Majority is 5

Any errors I'm certain you all will point them out politely. :P

VOTING IS CLOSED
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Moliere looked over the crowd that was at least three times the size in attendance at Scoop's inauguration and thought "What a bunch of goofs. We will never decide on the right target today.......Wait, did I say that out loud?"
"Yes" said the entire group minus a few.
"Oops. Well, how many times do we actually manage to get this right?"
"Maybe today?" Newcastle said as he shot Moliere in the leg.
"Ow. You son of a......."
BOOM.
Everyone turned to stare at bb2112 and the shotgun in his hand.
"I didn't like the way he screamed." said bb2112 staring through the hole in Moliere's chest at them all.
As Moliere crashed to the ground blood and gore spread everywhere. On everyone's hands. They literally had the blood of the innocent on their hands.

Moliere was not a wolf.

Wolves, who shall you kill?
Seer, who shall you scan?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Moliere

Re: Vanilla WW. Night 1.

Post by Moliere »

:binky: Image :binky:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Moliere wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:27 am
Remus West wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am Moliere - 3
El Guapo - 2

Majority is 5
Looks like I've been lynched. Good luck everyone.
That should be the Alpha and Beta, so game over! Good job guys! When's the next game?
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere was different this game but he didn’t pan out as a wolf. That’s a bit frustrating because I was hoping I could use this data point in the future.

I do think we had some wolves on the vote. It will be good place to start tomorrow if I’m still around (of course I will, wolves never kill me)

See? Brazen.

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:18 pm I do think we had some wolves on the vote. It will be good place to start tomorrow if I’m still around (of course I will, wolves never kill me)
Unless the 2 wolves are El Guapo & Punisher then you are correct (from my point of view).
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:18 pm I do think we had some wolves on the vote. It will be good place to start tomorrow if I’m still around (of course I will, wolves never kill me)
Unless the 2 wolves are El Guapo & Punisher then you are correct (from my point of view).
Yes the odds are in my favor there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

As the sun peeks over the horizon the small group arises. A quick count of their numbers reveals they are a voter short. Quickly searching the surrounding they discover vorret's body, chest ripped open and inside removed. Vorret had been killed in the night. It is now day.

1. vorret - ripped open
2. bb2112 -
3. newcastle -
4. punisher -
5. scoop -
6. Moliere - shot open
7. Lassr -
8. Holman -
9. El Guapo -

Majority is 4

Any errors I'm certain you all will point them out politely. :P
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

:binky: :binky: :binky:
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/jolts awake
/sees coffee in hand
looks over at Vorrets corpse

"WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????""""
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

So i am kind of curious about hte vote train from yesterday. Will have to piece that together just to see who threw which wet spaghetti noodle at whom. Ya know, try to figure out this muensch portrait of our lives.
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Seriously VOrret though? He was soooo...nice.....seriously. I mean why do all the nice canucks have to die. He wouldn't harm a fly, heck i saw him once coax a fly on this finger and pet it, then fed it poutine, the last few scoops of his poutine!
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Newcastle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 am Seriously VOrret though? He was soooo...nice.....seriously. I mean why do all the nice canucks have to die. He wouldn't harm a fly, heck i saw him once coax a fly on this finger and pet it, then fed it poutine, the last few scoops of his poutine!
He must have been seasoned just right, how did he taste?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Lassr wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:16 am
Newcastle wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 am Seriously VOrret though? He was soooo...nice.....seriously. I mean why do all the nice canucks have to die. He wouldn't harm a fly, heck i saw him once coax a fly on this finger and pet it, then fed it poutine, the last few scoops of his poutine!
He must have been seasoned just right, how did he taste?

/scribbles in his notebook "subject 1, displays efforts at strategery inferences by smearing others; will need to be watched carefully"

Bayraktar!!!!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Vorret is the Night One kill? Did he say anything to warrant that? Also, why not El Guapo or Lassr? Are you guys slipping?

bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Hmmm, the Canadian and the Anti-Canadian both buy it right out of the gate.

1. vorret - Moliere
2. bb2112 - vorret, El Guapo, Moliere
3. newcastle - El Guapo, bb2112, Scoop, punisher, Moliere
4. punisher - bb2112
5. scoop - Moliere
6. Moliere - Scoop
8. Holman - punisher, Moliere

No real help there. Vorret didn't really mention anyone other than Moliere and I am the only one that threw a vote down for him even if it was a day 1 random vote.

The 4 who did not vote Moliere. Most likely one wolf out of this lot.
4. punisher - bb2112
6. Moliere - Scoop
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:46 am
Lassr wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 am
El Guapo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 pm
bb2112 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:21 pm But not Lassr?
I mean, the whole thing's fairly arbitrary. Those were the first names that I gravitated towards looking through the list of players and thinking about who I'd pick. Lassr would be a candidate too, though. My guess is that I'd wind up picking you because you're pretty good at this, although you tend to attract more attention than some other candidates.
So it's you and BB then...
It is possible that you are half right.
bb2112 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:08 pm No real help there. Vorret didn't really mention anyone other than Moliere and I am the only one that threw a vote down for him even if it was a day 1 random vote.

The 4 who did not vote Moliere. Most likely one wolf out of this lot.
4. punisher - bb2112
6. Moliere - Scoop
I can't help but think you are playing with us hear like a little human squeaky toy.

Black Lives Matter