Vanilla WW. Game over.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Newcastle

Re: Vanilla WW. Game On.

Post by Newcastle »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:39 pm I’m starting to get a little insulted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
starting? :lol:
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

bb2112 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:31 pm I don't know why but I have just have a strong wolfy vibe from El Guapo. I know it is day one, but this feeling is eating into my brain. I could probably justify voting for anyone at this point, but every time I go over the list of players and think about their posts I come back to El G. Am I crazy? Is anyone else feeling this? Are the two mutually exclusive questions?
I think you're just feeling confused by my raw sexuality. Happen all the time.
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

FWIW I really don't know who I would have picked if I were the Alpha. My instinct is to go with a veteran player, part for advice and part to take them off the wolf-hunting team. Probably one of bb2112 / Scoop / Newcastle.
Black Lives Matter.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

But not Lassr?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bb2112 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:21 pm But not Lassr?
I suck.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I mean, the whole thing's fairly arbitrary. Those were the first names that I gravitated towards looking through the list of players and thinking about who I'd pick. Lassr would be a candidate too, though. My guess is that I'd wind up picking you because you're pretty good at this, although you tend to attract more attention than some other candidates.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

El Guapo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 pm
I mean, the whole thing's fairly arbitrary. Those were the first names that I gravitated towards looking through the list of players and thinking about who I'd pick. Lassr would be a candidate too, though. My guess is that I'd wind up picking you because you're pretty good at this, although you tend to attract more attention than some other candidates.
So it's you and BB then...
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

All three of the people you picked draw a lot of fire, especially early in games, but you don't mention any of the people who tend to stick around. Lassr, Holman, Vorret. You. You are the king of sticking around. If I were choosing, you would be at the top of my list. I can't even remember the last time the village lynched you. Your list just smacks of easy pickings. You like to think through a lot of possibilities and it doesn't seem like you are doing that this game. Almost like you know the answers. Again, this is just gut feelings because I don't actually know anything. I wish Unagi were here.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Lassr wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 am
El Guapo wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 pm
So it's you and BB then...
It is possible that you are half right.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

New allegations this morning showing with some call an inappropriate "Loyalty Test".

A new story details a meeting between Moliere and moderator Remus West causing shock waves across the Octopus Overlords community. A source close to the matter detailed a dinner between Moliere and Remus West that some are calling potential obstruction of justice. Sometime between the main course of chicken nuggets and dessert of hot fudge sundays, Moliere pressured Remus West into an inappropriate "Loyalty Test". Moliere was said to have asked Remus to make sure write ups always painted him in positive light. The source noted that Remus West was taken aback by the request and only agreed not to mention the request if asked. No word yet from the Moliere camp.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

bb2112 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am All three of the people you picked draw a lot of fire, especially early in games, but you don't mention any of the people who tend to stick around. Lassr, Holman, Vorret. You. You are the king of sticking around. If I were choosing, you would be at the top of my list. I can't even remember the last time the village lynched you. Your list just smacks of easy pickings. You like to think through a lot of possibilities and it doesn't seem like you are doing that this game. Almost like you know the answers. Again, this is just gut feelings because I don't actually know anything. I wish Unagi were here.
You are correct that I did not really exhaustively think through the possibilities before coming up with my pretend list of people that I would have picked had I been the Alpha. Nor have I exhaustively thought through the voting options for people on day 1 with no night 0 lynch and thus no concrete information.

I also agree that I wish Unagi were here. It really ruins my "just listen to Unagi unless and until you conclude that he is a wolf" strategy for these games.
Black Lives Matter.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Scoop20906 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:56 am
New allegations this morning showing with some call an inappropriate "Loyalty Test".

A new story details a meeting between Moliere and moderator Remus West causing shock waves across the Octopus Overlords community. A source close to the matter detailed a dinner between Moliere and Remus West that some are calling potential obstruction of justice. Sometime between the main course of chicken nuggets and dessert of hot fudge sundays, Moliere pressured Remus West into an inappropriate "Loyalty Test". Moliere was said to have asked Remus to make sure write ups always painted him in positive light. The source noted that Remus West was taken aback by the request and only agreed not to mention the request if asked. No word yet from the Moliere camp.
am waiting for the gorilla channel blurb...i saw it mentioned the drumpf thread.... :shock: :shock:

I could vote ElG...heck i could vote almost anybody right now.
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

El Guapo 

simply because he would have been one of my picks as a wolf partner.

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Can we get an updated vote count?

(sorry i'd do this, but time is fleeting in my world)
Bayraktar!!!!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote: El Guapo 

Voting for your partner?

Remus West

Re: Vanilla WW

Post by Remus West »

1. vorret -
2. bb2112 - vorret
3. newcastle - El Guapo, bb2112
4. punisher -
5. scoop - Moliere
6. Moliere - Scoop
7. Lassr - Scoop, El Guapo
8. Holman - punisher, Moliere
9. El Guapo - Moliere, bb2112

bb2112 - 2
scoop - 1
Moliere - 2
El Guapo - 1
vorret - 1

Majority is 5

Any errors I'm certain you all will point them out politely. :P
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Vorret and Punisher, vote or get off the shitter, please.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Also, I could be convinced to vote for Moliere a second time.

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Scoop20906 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:54 am Also, I could be convinced to vote for Moliere a second time.

I mean, I assume you have at least one alt in this game, right? Make it happen!
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

The Canadian and the noob need to vote. Given that I am the greatest player to have played this game and since I draw the biggest crowds to all of my events its pretty clear that they should vote on my recommendation for the
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I’m kind of shocked but the question about who your would pick as your team mate was pretty interesting.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote:The Canadian and the noob need to vote. Given that I am the greatest player to have played this game and since I draw the biggest crowds to all of my events its pretty clear that they should vote on my recommendation for the

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:42 am
Lassr wrote: El Guapo 

Voting for your partner?
No, I removed my vote from you.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Scoop20906 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am Vorret and Punisher, vote or get off the shitter, please.

I have decided to vote while on the shitter.. so there...
 bb2112 

The wheel of fate has spoken. I'm open to change it though.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

El Guapo 

It is time to move this day forward.
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Punisher wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 pm
Scoop20906 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am Vorret and Punisher, vote or get off the shitter, please.

bb2112 

Any particular reason?
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Scoop20906 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:56 am

Hilarious! The most entertaining about this game so far are Scoop's "news stories." :clap:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Why isn't my vote on Morliere counting :(

I'll add it again !

Moliere  

Stop him before his propaganda machine wrecks us.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Vorret wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:41 pm Why isn't my vote on Morliere counting :(

I'll add it again !

Moliere  

A Canadian voting in our election? Trump was right! #MAGA
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

bb2112 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:31 pm
Punisher wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 pm

bb2112 

Any particular reason?
Nope. I used wheeldecide like I normally do on day one (unless there is a compelling argument from someone.)
That's why I said its open to change.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote:
Vorret wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:41 pm Why isn't my vote on Morliere counting :(

I'll add it again !

Moliere  

A Canadian voting in our election? Trump was right! #MAGA

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/sniffs the air
"ayup"

scoop  

Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. vorret - Moliere
2. bb2112 - vorret, El Guapo
3. newcastle - El Guapo, bb2112, Scoop
4. punisher - bb2112
5. scoop - Moliere
6. Moliere - Scoop

bb2112 - 2
scoop - 2
Moliere - 3
El Guapo - 2

Majority is 5

Last edited by Remus West on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Remus West wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am 1. vorret - Moliere
2. bb2112 - vorret, El Guapo
3. newcastle - El Guapo, bb2112, Scoop
4. punisher - bb2112
5. scoop - Moliere
6. Moliere - Scoop

bb2112 - 2
scoop - 2
Moliere - 3
El Guapo - 2
vorret - 1

Majority is 5

No one is voting for vorret at the moment I think.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Remus West wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am Moliere - 3
El Guapo - 2

Majority is 5
Looks like I've been lynched. Good luck everyone.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Above post fixed.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:27 am
Remus West wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:26 am Moliere - 3
El Guapo - 2

Majority is 5
Looks like I've been lynched. Good luck everyone.
There is something different about you this game. It is not your usual indifference to the comings and goings to the game and your arbitrary votes. I just can not tell if it means you are a wolf or not. I can not see you playing as a careful wolf but that feels like what you are doing.

When was the last time Moliere was a bad guy? Was he acting like this?

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am There is something different about you this game. It is not your usual indifference to the comings and goings to the game and your arbitrary votes. I just can not tell if it means you are a wolf or not. I can not see you playing as a careful wolf but that feels like what you are doing.

Sorry to burst your contemplative bubble, but this makes six games in a row that I have been made an unpowered villager. I act erratic to get an early lynch and save the Seer from being outed.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Moliere wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:53 am
Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 am There is something different about you this game. It is not your usual indifference to the comings and goings to the game and your arbitrary votes. I just can not tell if it means you are a wolf or not. I can not see you playing as a careful wolf but that feels like what you are doing.

Sorry to burst your contemplative bubble, but this makes six games in a row that I have been made an unpowered villager. I act erratic to get an early lynch and save the Seer from being outed.
If that is your plan, it does not work if you announce it? Now this raises my eyebrow.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:04 am
Moliere wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:53 am

If that is your plan, it does not work if you announce it? Now this raises my eyebrow.
and when I say it does not work, I mean we need to keep the wolves guessing as who the seer is and not give any help in identifying who is not the seer.

Black Lives Matter