Vanilla WW. Game over.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Vorret

Re: Vanilla WW. Game On.

Post by Vorret »

I have a vote on Moliere?
Don't put me in the no vote category, pfft.

I'm still on vacations sorry but one of Moliere or El Guapo needs to die this is getting too confusing.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Isn't a vote for Moliere a vote for El Guapo anyway?

I'm holding off my vote, as usual, to see if there is any consensus, otherwise, I'll end up using the wheel of destiny to pick a random vote. I really wish there was some way to get data on day one.(Maybe a new mechanic for a new game?) I hate day 1 voting.
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Punisher wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:17 pm Isn't a vote for Moliere a vote for El Guapo anyway?

I'm holding off my vote, as usual, to see if there is any consensus, otherwise, I'll end up using the wheel of destiny to pick a random vote. I really wish there was some way to get data on day one.(Maybe a new mechanic for a new game?) I hate day 1 voting.
I'm not a wolf. There's you some data.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Lassr wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:23 pm
Punisher wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:17 pm Isn't a vote for Moliere a vote for El Guapo anyway?

I'm not a wolf. There's you some data.
hmm.. That sounds sincere...and I'm not a wolf, so that's 2 points of data.. I guess the last 2 to say they are not wolves must be wolves?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

And hey, I am also not a wolf.

I think we're making good progress here.
Black Lives Matter.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Why didn't we think of this sooner!?

I am not a wolf.

Who is left?
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 pm I have a vote on Moliere?

I'm still on vacations sorry but one of Moliere or El Guapo needs to die this is getting too confusing.
Hmmm, he is on multiple vacations at the same time. Therefore he must a split personality or some way to transform into another person/entity entirely. I think there is only one possible explanation for this...

Vorret 

That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

El Guapo wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:22 pm And hey, I am also not a wolf.

I think we're making good progress here.
#metoo
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

#methree

------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
is not a wolf

phew got that off my chest, so another piece of data for everyone there.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

kind of feel like a dog chasing its tail in this exercise?
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/brings out the beatbox
/rings his neck with some phat gold
/cocks his santa hat just so
/crosses arms
"Oy yeahhhh,......boy!!!!"
Bayraktar!!!!

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I see what ya'll are doing there.

Someone is probably lying. Not me though.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Lassr wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 am I see what ya'll are doing there.

Someone is probably lying. Not me though.
Don't worry, you were the first data point so you should be safe..
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:27 pm
Vorret wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 pm I have a vote on Moliere?

Hmmm, he is on multiple vacations at the same time. Therefore he must a split personality or some way to transform into another person/entity entirely. I think there is only one possible explanation for this...

Vorret 

That's impossible. I can't afford multiple vacations.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

So, I think we're all in agreement that Scoop should die. Is there anything else we need to review before closing out the vote?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lawyers for Moliere have accused El Guapo of breaking a confidentiality agreement by making critical comments about Moliere in a forthcoming book, “I’m Nobodies Damn Alt”. Moliere said in a statement that El Guapo has “lost his mind” since rumors of the close connection between the two forum members has exploded into a petty war of words. El Guapo has yet to respond but sources are suggesting that he and everyone else will be voting for Moliere soon.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

LOL @ Scoop
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Ya know, i was thinking that the game was so slow, and also thinking hey...not a lot of people have checked in or are posting...so i scrolled therough the list of peeps and i...only 9 folks in this game...9. I was gonna drop a vote on whoever hadn't spoken, but everyone had...hmmph...

what to do what to do

/ditches the santa hat
/drops the gold chains into the slavation army kettle bell

/rolls onward
Bayraktar!!!!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

The wolves are being careful. That much is clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

So, one of the wolves was chosen. That is the one real fact we can go on today. Question is, what was the Alpha's criteria for choosing his partner.

Black Lives Matter
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Lassr wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:46 am Question is, what was the Alpha's criteria for choosing his partner.
I already gave my criteria. Maybe everyone should respond with "If I was the Alpha wolf I would have picked... because..."
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Early this morning, El Guapo defied a cease and desist order from Moliere to release several excepts from his upcoming book, "I'm Nobodies Damn Alt". In the excepts, El Guapo described Moliere is a poster in constant crisis. "He doesn't even read posts" remarked El Guapo, "so I am constantly in damage control". El Guapo described a moment from the last werewolf game where Moliere had made yet another irrational attack on Scoop20906, one of today's premier werewolf players and a living legend in the community. "I said to Moliere You are wrong about Scoop, You are wrong. Lets find the real wolf. His response to me was Who Cares? In the end people will only see my post count and so get back to posting already ALT." El Guapo lamented further , "It took me friggin days to get Moliere to even acknowledge that he screwed up the accuse brackets again and his vote didn't count. He does even understand the basics of the game. He simply logs in, makes an baseless accusation and logs out." Not all of El Guapo's comments are negative regarding Moliere. He noted "sometimes he would buy me a bagel but still eat half of it."

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:17 am
Early this morning, El Guapo defied a cease and desist order from Moliere to release several excepts from his upcoming book, "I'm Nobodies Damn Alt". In the excepts, El Guapo described Moliere is a poster in constant crisis. "He doesn't even read posts" remarked El Guapo, "so I am constantly in damage control". El Guapo described a moment from the last werewolf game where Moliere had made yet another irrational attack on Scoop20906, one of today's premier werewolf players and a living legend in the community. "I said to Moliere You are wrong about Scoop, You are wrong. Lets find the real wolf. His response to me was Who Cares? In the end people will only see my post count and so get back to posting already ALT." El Guapo lamented further , "It took me friggin days to get Moliere to even acknowledge that he screwed up the accuse brackets again and his vote didn't count. He does even understand the basics of the game. He simply logs in, makes an baseless accusation and logs out." Not all of El Guapo's comments are negative regarding Moliere. He noted "sometimes he would buy me a bagel but still eat half of it."
Credibility of the author always comes into question when they can't even bother to get an editor...

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr, I understand in these days of fake news it makes sense to take these types of reports with a grain of salt and this does look like a money grab by El Guapo but if this was truly a nothing burger as Moliere seems desperate to imply then why the outraged reaction? Why the cease and desist letter? Seems like a pretty strong reaction from Moliere if it is all lies.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

I am quaking in El Guapo's boots at Scoop20906's legal machinations.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I am actually wearing boots right now.
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

El Guapo wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:09 pm I am actually wearing boots right now.
I know. :ninja:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

maybe we should lynch the least entertaining person the first day.

withdraw Scoop 

Black Lives Matter
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Moliere wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04 am
Lassr wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:46 am Question is, what was the Alpha's criteria for choosing his partner.
I already gave my criteria. Maybe everyone should respond with "If I was the Alpha wolf I would have picked... because..."
I'll play

BB - good at being a wolf; downside he's been a wolf quite a bit of late
El guapo - unagi lite; good at presenting cogent arguments
lassr - good strong presence; you wouldn't suspect him
moliere - can control the el guapo account; can meld well in the background
Punisher - relatively new so folks haven't been able to sense or pick up his wolfy tells
scoop - master of disaster hero's of zeros. Fusioner of confusion. 'Nuff said.
vorret - no one would suspect the canadian, they're too nice!
Holman - decent fly under the radar pick.
newcastle - Cuz he's cool.
Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Re: Vanilla WW

Post by Remus West »

1. vorret -
2. bb2112 - vorret
3. newcastle - El Guapo, bb2112
4. punisher -
5. scoop - Moliere
6. Moliere - Scoop
7. Lassr - Scoop
8. Holman - punisher
9. El Guapo - Moliere, bb2112

bb2112 - 2
scoop - 1
Moliere - 1
punisher - 1
vorret - 1

Majority is 5

Any errors I'm certain you all will point them out politely. :P
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

I agree. The Canadian would have been my second choice if I was the Alpha Wolf. Just for the lolz as I make fun of his moose riding maple syrup slurping self.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote:maybe we should lynch the least entertaining person the first day.

withdraw Scoop 

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

If I was Alpha, I think I would have went with Vorret, El Guapo, or punisher.

Vorret & El Guapo tend to survive a while and punisher is new.

Black Lives Matter
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

I don't know why but I have just have a strong wolfy vibe from El Guapo. I know it is day one, but this feeling is eating into my brain. I could probably justify voting for anyone at this point, but every time I go over the list of players and think about their posts I come back to El G. Am I crazy? Is anyone else feeling this? Are the two mutually exclusive questions?
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

bb2112 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:31 pm I don't know why but I have just have a strong wolfy vibe from El Guapo. I know it is day one, but this feeling is eating into my brain. I could probably justify voting for anyone at this point, but every time I go over the list of players and think about their posts I come back to El G. Am I crazy? Is anyone else feeling this? Are the two mutually exclusive questions?
i dont think moliere's programing would allow him to vote for el guapo, would be interesting to force the subject to see if he'd blow a fuse or something.
Bayraktar!!!!

Punisher

Post by Punisher »

If I was the Alpha, I would have...

Let the wheel decide...
I just don't know enough to be able to pick a "good" wolf.. I'd just leave it to fate..
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

If I was the Alpha I would have chose Moliere. The frigger just won’t ever die.

Holman

Post by Holman »

If I were Alpha, I would have gone with El Guapo, Lassr, or Punisher.

The first two are old pros, while Punisher has no solid reputation and so seems clean.

I'm starting to think it *could* be Moliere and Scoop, and they're playing us.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Withdraw Punisher 

Moliere 

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I’m starting to get a little insulted.