Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

El Guapo

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Day 4

Post by El Guapo »

Wait wait - why don't we all just take all the papers out of our jackets and see who can't produce a paper that says "I am a loyal citizen"?
Black Lives Matter.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:24 am Might as well go ahead with this, then.

Moliere 

I suppose I could just login and look at his old PMs, but who has that kind of time.
Well,

If Elguapo is OK with suicide, who am I to argue.. (Plus we can speed up a little before the weekend hits and the place is dead)
 Moliere 

All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

So that's done. Doubtful I'll make it through the night if Moliere turns out to be good, but at least you guys can trust El Guapo as proven tomorrow.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

Voting is Closed

Day 4 Votes

1. El Guapo --------> Moliere
2. Moliere ----------> Lassr
3. RMC -------------->
4. Punisher ---------> Moliere
5. Lassr -------------> Moliere

Votes:
3 Moliere ------------> Lassr, El Guapo, Punisher
1 Lassr ---------------> Moliere

3 Votes Needed

Dead:
Isgrimnur
Chaosraven
Newthud
Grundbegriff
Stessier
Lord Mortis
Revhempus
Archinerd
Purge
Semaj
Tru1cy
Lagom Lite
Triggercut
Theohall
Pr0ner
Mr. Bubbles
Coopasonic
Austin
Redrun
Patriots
Scoop20906 - T-Balled
Vorret - Looking Around
Remus West - Headshot
Zaracastle - Crushed
Holman - Slitted
Unagi - Headless

Deadline:
Deadline:
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

The day just seemed like it begun and already Moliere finds himself the center of attention.

“So why do you keep wearing that fake mustache? And why do you try to hide every time El Guapo walks into the room?” demanded Lassr.

“Uh, the mustache makes me look handsome, and, uh, well, have you sat next to El Guapo? He hasn’t used the sonic showers since we have been down here.”

El Guapo sniffs his armpits, “Hey! I’m good for at least another 2 weeks! I’m not going to take this! I vote for Moliere!”

Punisher sighs, “Sounds good to me. That was rather insulting, Moliere.”

“Insulting! You haven’t heard insulting yet! Your mama is so fat – “ Moliere starts when RMC slams a toaster into the back of his head instantly killing Moliere.

“No you don’t! Punisher’s mom is a fine lady! I will not hear someone speak ill of the woman I’m currently sleeping with.” Says RMC.

“Yeah, me too!” says Lassr and El Guapo at the same time. They turn to each other in surprise.

Punisher looks at the three men standing there, and just shakes his head. “I can’t process this right now. Search Moliere’s pockets.”

El Guapo starts to rummage through Moliere’s pockets and pulls out a letter. “Not another letter saying how someone is loyal…” he mutters in disgust. He starts to read, “To whom it may concern, this letter is to declare I am a loyal citizen of the Republic. It seems to be all the rage lately to have these, so in case of my death, I want everyone to know. P.S. that 500 dollar credit chip in my pocket is mine. If I’m dead, please bury it with me. Who says you can’t take it with you. Idiots.” El Guapo shakes his head. "That is so weak!" He further rummages through the pockets, and then notices another piece of paper. He opens it up to find that Moliere was part of the Republic’s secret police. The secret police are heavily screened and only the most loyal citizens are selected. “Crap.”

Moliere was a loyal Citizen
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Night 4

Post by bb2112 »

It is now Night

Night: Events happen in turn order
Qui-Gon Jinn: Who will you protect from the night kill?
Imperials: Who will you kill?
Emperor: Who will you scan to discern their identity?
Talon Karrde: Who will you scan to discern their identity?
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Dammit. Those pieces of paper are probably forged. Can we double check that?
Black Lives Matter.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

:binky: The Republic has secret police?! :shock: :binky:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Well, not secret anymore.
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

:binky: Image :binky:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Shit, that is not good. RMC is the devil...or Punisher is the new super devil.

and the reason for my distress is I'm not sure I can convince ya'll it's not me.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Lassr wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:41 pm Shit, that is not good. RMC is the devil...or Punisher is the new super devil.

and the reason for my distress is I'm not sure I can convince ya'll it's not me.
I REALLY wish I could pull something like that off... Anyway, I'll be proven tonight/tomorrow morning when I don't make it. I'll put a scan in any way just for my sake.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I feel like Qui-Gon might save you. Hope springs eternal, I suppose.
Black Lives Matter.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:57 pm I feel like Qui-Gon might save you. Hope springs eternal, I suppose.
It's possible, but odd's are that he be dead. Unless the Imps realize the error of their ways and decide to not kill anyone tonight!
bb2112
End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

You wake up and feel a little hungry. Thinking to grab something to eat before the long day of bickering would start yet again, you head to the kitchen. The door slides open and you notice Punisher lying on the floor staring up at the ceiling. You rush over and check for a pulse, but he is dead. There is a cord still wrapped around his neck. He was obviously strangled.

Punisher is DEAD
bb2112
End of Days

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Day 5

Post by bb2112 »

Day 5 Votes

1. El Guapo -------->
2. RMC -------------->
3. Lassr ------------->

Votes:

2 Votes Needed

Dead:
Isgrimnur
Chaosraven
Newthud
Grundbegriff
Stessier
Lord Mortis
Revhempus
Archinerd
Purge
Semaj
Tru1cy
Lagom Lite
Triggercut
Theohall
Pr0ner
Mr. Bubbles
Coopasonic
Austin
Redrun
Patriots
Scoop20906 - T-Balled
Vorret - Looking Around
Remus West - Headshot
Zaracastle - Crushed
Holman - Slitted
Unagi - Headless
Moliere - Toast
Punisher - Strangled

Deadline:
Deadline: Tuesday March 6th, 9PM
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Well that was fast.

there is not debating with me, it has to be  RMC 

It's on you El Guapo and I really hate to be in your position.

I was there a few times before and I chose poorly.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

bb2112 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:17 pm You wake up and feel a little hungry. Thinking to grab something to eat before the long day of bickering would start yet again, you head to the kitchen. The door slides open and you notice Punisher lying on the floor staring up at the ceiling. You rush over and check for a pulse, but he is dead. There is a cord still wrapped around his neck. He was obviously strangled.

Punisher is DEAD
:cry: :pop:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Hmmm. I'm open to pitching here.
Black Lives Matter.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

El Guapo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:06 pm Hmmm. I'm open to pitching here.
I'll go back and look through his posts but I ask not to take everything posted as complete truth.

I'm going to find the posts that may point to RMC whether they do or not will be up to you. RMC will do the same, somewhere along the line something may be posted, out of context, that may look bad. All I ask is be diligent.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 pm
El Guapo wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:51 am  RMC 

Due to his long history of devilry.
Hey! You are a new one to pick on me!
But I resemble that remark.
His first taunt on page 2.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I have to ask El Guapo, are You Qui-Gonn?

With RMC going after Unagi instead of Punisher I have to assume they scanned you at some point and knew Qui-Gonn was alive. If you are not then I guess he just didn't want to take a chance of losing a night kill just in case...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Day 2

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 pm Hey now, I am a cool cat from Kooriban. No need to lynch me.
Hmmm...
Wookieepedia wrote:]Korriban, known as Pesegam during the reign of Xim, and also known as Moraband by the time of the Clone Wars, was the sole planet in the Horuset system, located across the galaxy from Koros Major. It was the original homeworld of the Sith species and a sacred planet for the Sith Order,

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Day 2

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:31 pm I have been sitting back and reading, and poking fun this whole game. I think that this is one of those slow burns, as we don't have any newbies per se.

The first few games you play you are all right up in people's grills and defending yourself, or outing yourself. This game started and the non-wolf's are already looking around at everyone, and the wolves are looking at each other, and realize that one misstep puts them 50% of the way to losing.

So I think this game will be very slow, and people will be posting less.

With that said, I guess we can't leave space for people to hide in the silence, so Remus West is right on that account. :)

My top three guesses are:

El Guapo
Remus West

And an outside shot would be : Zarathud

I am not sure on any of those, it's all gut. I think Remus is playing his helpful self, trying to become the leader to get us to lynch people while secretly laughing at us as we are manipulated. :)

El Guapo is just because, he is usually more animated overall. But then again, I thought Scoop was off.
So I was about to post that he has not provided much input, he appears to just post to be present; but here he admits it. No meat here but just an observation that up to this point he was just posting to be posting and there was one warning about Dooku extra vote.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

during the Remus vote he brings up several more times were are in Dooku territory so be careful. An infatuation with Dooku.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Re: Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Day 3

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:46 am
Holman wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:42 am
RMC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:39 am Well, I think Holman is a wolf now.

If it is not Unagi, and I know it is not me. Then it has to be Holman as one of them.
And how does being unclear on wolf powers make me a wolf?

This is a very telling pounce you're making, RMC.
We shall see. :)
very interesting. At this time Moliere could have been a wolf also, even El Guapo, (or even the possibility of Punisher faking which Unagi was grilling Punisher about) but RMC was quite sure it was Holman. And he's interacting with his partner.

This here is a HUGE tell looking at it now.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:18 pm We have already lost if our scanner is dead, and since no counter, Punisher is it. why argue that point?

We have to put Unagi and Punisher as provens, otherwise we are screwed. And if they are both wolves, I applaud them.

My gut says Holman is a wolf. His posting has been just enough to fly under the radar, and not enough to draw anyone to him.

The other wolf is either Lassr or El Guapo in my opinion, with the assumption above.

Let's lynch one of them, and see what happens.
he then explains his blind faith as we have to believe Punisher although Unagi was still skeptical.

Next post Holman retaliates with a vote on RMC. A clear wolf ploy to appear human if one if lynched.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:00 am Still not a wolf. If you vote me off I am fairly sure we lose.
Some votes and he threatens a village loss if lynched which was not true at the time.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Lassr wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm
RMC wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:36 pm Which is why I said that one misplaced vote.

So good guy votes for good guy.

Now the extra vote would work, correct? And they only need one such vote to be able to use the double vote.
So are you saying; tomorrow, if we miss today, and we have 5 remaining that a good places a vote against a good and Dooku can place a vote and an extra vote to lynch without the Emperor?
Still seems he would be using his vote to win the game. Not sure if it would matter unless the Emperor is away from the board for a while and the vote is pulled back by the good player.
after so much infatuation with Dooku earlier he here does not understand that Dooku cannot win the game with his vote. Fake ignorance.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:59 am
Lassr wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:57 am
Punisher wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:19 am
Lassr wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:26 am So that is 3. it will be interesting to see the vote count tomorrow morning. See if Dooku places that extra vote.
Well, we only need 4 and El Guopo hasn't voted yet. Plus someone could change their vote.
Yep. I was going to switch my vote but wanted to see if Dooku added a secret vote. too late now
Let's see if I was right about Holman now. :)
he knows he was right...

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

the remaining pages he is 100% behind voting for me. He brings up Dooku extra vote one more time.

So that was my quick run through, I ask you EL Guapo to do it also. With only 16 pages it does not take long to scan our posts.

Good luck. Please choose wisely.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lassr wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:41 pm Shit, that is not good. RMC is the devil...or Punisher is the new super devil.

Well, it's Lassr, like I said... Damn let's see what happens.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
RMC

Post by RMC »

heh. I was busy at work and you offed Moliare. Sigh.

Don't let Lassr talk you into me.
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

RMC wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 pm heh. I was busy at work and you offed Moliare. Sigh.

and don't be fooled by RMC's absence of posts here.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Lassr wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:52 pm
RMC wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 pm heh. I was busy at work and you offed Moliare. Sigh.

and don't be fooled by RMC's absence of posts here.
I think someone doth protest too much. I have been very flippant, and if I was a wolf, I certainly would not turn on Holman. Hell, I would of had Holman go after me and prove me as a wolf without drawing too much attention to himself.

I think it is easy to see that I am not the wolf here, but it is in fact Lassr.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I've said my piece, it is in EL Guapo's hands now. I've done everything i can think of to prove myself. Win or lose, nothing else I could have done.

Black Lives Matter
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

and by the way, since you "know" it's me you should probably place your vote...not sure what you are waiting on.

Black Lives Matter
RMC

Post by RMC »

Hey lost power at my house last night. Not expected to have power until 4pm Saturday.

Bailing my basement and waiting for tractor supply to open so I can buy a generator.

Cold in Ohio. So I’ll be back.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Well, I'll go ahead and mention that I am indeed Qui-Gon. Really crushed protections this game, incidentally.

Curious about the day 3 stuff. Seems like a lot turns on whether RMC's engagement with Holman was staged or not. And Lassr flirted with voting Holman but never actually did.

Anyhow, my tentative plan is to spend the weekend mulling this over, before coming back and making the wrong choice sometime on Monday.
Black Lives Matter.
RMC

Post by RMC »

Back. Setting up a generator is surprisingly easy. And of course setting it up and getting it to run causes the power company to show up and fix the power issue instead of the several days that they kept sending me texts about. At one point they said it would not be fixed until Sunday after 1pm. Go figure.

So I am back baby... And still not a wolf.

I am comfortable that El Guapo will come back Monday and lynch the correct person. All of Lassr's posts are against me, and he has taken several things out of context and tried to paint me in a bad light. Which honestly is not that hard to do, as I have a little bit of a reputation in these games.

But it all comes down to why would Holman and I hatch a plan for me to accuse him of being a wolf when he was not on anyone's radar. I was focused on the wrong people and then saw something with Holman, that I had no way to know, it was a guess. Between the two of us Holman could have hidden easily for at least one more turn and let me hang. Or steer the lynch to others, and keep both of us out of it. But I was not a wolf, and it was not Holman and I planning with each other. Heck, I wish it had been, that would have been awesome. Guess that last part does not help my case, huh? <shrug>

That is my defense. I rest my case.