Fundraising for 2019/2020: 12 Months Renewed - We are good until October 2020. Paypal Donation Link Here

Saints Row The Third...Saints go all Tron

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Zarathud

Re: Saints Row The Third...Saints go all Tron

Post by Zarathud »

Saint’s Row 3 allowed Rip to play a Texan while I played Tank Girl in co-op. Yes, the beatdowns went from baseball bats to dildos, but it was an amazing experience. It’s so over the top Gangsta that it’s hilarious. They go way past the boundaries with a wink and a nod. And it’s funny.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon

Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

I used my EGS Mega Sale coupon to knock a few dollars off the price and picked this up today.
Time and tide melt the snowman.

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.
-- The Doctor

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Downloaded for PS4 and this go around I decided to just go with a Mr. Manhattan vibe and take over the city with a nice skin tone of blue. And wearing nothing else...
tl;dr

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?

jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

$iljanus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:51 pm
Downloaded for PS4 and this go around I decided to just go with a Mr. Manhattan vibe and take over the city with a nice skin tone of blue. And wearing nothing else...
Question for you or anyone, is there a difficulty adjustment for the game? My razor sharp reaction times have deteriorated over the years :roll: and I'm more interested in the fun that having an uber-combat challenge. Thanks!
The book historian Richard Altick once wrote, “There has always been a popular belief that more than casual attention to books is either a symptom or a cause of madness.”

$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

jztemple2 wrote:
$iljanus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:51 pm
Question for you or anyone, is there a difficulty adjustment for the game? My razor sharp reaction times have deteriorated over the years :roll: and I'm more interested in the fun that having an uber-combat challenge. Thanks!
They did have difficulty levels to choose from so choose your favorite pimp hat and thong and get out there!
tl;dr

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?