Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

galaril

Total Pro Basketball Demo is out

Post by galaril »

TPB total pro basketball demo is out and the full,game can be bought Nov. 1

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/[url][/url]
Lee

Post by Lee »

I see they left .400 Studios. I was interested in the 2003 version, but the game sounded like it needed some work. I would be interested to hear opinions on this one.
For motivation and so Jeff V can make me look bad:
2010 Totals: Biking: 65 miles Running: 393 miles
2009 Finals: Biking: 93 miles Running: 158 miles (I know it sucked, but I had a hernia most of the year)
Godzilla Blitz

Post by Godzilla Blitz »

I don't know about Total Pro Basketball, as I haven't played it yet, but Fast Break College Basketball is, in my opinion, one of the best sports text-sims out there. He also makes a pro version, which I think is called Fast Break Basketball. If I remember correctly, a new version of the pro version is coming out soon.

I started out with Fast Break College Basketball on a whim and knowing little about basketball. Ended up playing it for hours on end. Great fun. Might be worth a look.
Nephrinn

Post by Nephrinn »

The demo is reallly great. They added in a slew of new features that add a whole lot of depth to simming. Also, they plan to release an NBA roster complete with accurate ratings for each player, and then later all the logos and pictures. Definetly going to grab this on November 1st. :D
godhugh
Forum Admin

Post by godhugh »

This sounds pretty cool. Is multiplayer supported? Do I smell a OO TBP league?
To my Wife:

"Life's only life with you in this song" -Whistles the Wind, Flogging Molly

Not to my Wife:

- "When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for his life."
Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

I started out with Fast Break College Basketball on a whim and knowing little about basketball. Ended up playing it for hours on end. Great fun. Might be worth a look.
How was the recruting? I liked Front Office Football way back in the day, and then the guy did a college version. I didn't like it nearly as much because recruiting was something I was looking forward to, and it was headachey.