The Quixotic Quest to get a WCIII clan continues.

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

SuperHiro

The Quixotic Quest to get a WCIII clan continues.

Post by SuperHiro »

Anyone?

I should note that I'm nowhere near good at this game. I just want a clan so there's a medium to get some organized team games going. I hate slumming the battle.net ghetto.
TheMissingLink

Post by TheMissingLink »

I'm in :D I wish we could make some sort of Kohan 2 clan as well, but that's impossible. I guess.
Member of the GG UT2k4 9000 Frag Club
Member of the GG UT2k4 Triple Digit Suicide Club
TheMissingLink on PSN
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

Personally, a DoW clan would be much much cooler. The custom banners/badges and color schemes are PERFECT for it.

But Kohan II would be good also... we can be known as the most imcompetent clan EVAR!!!!1!!1!!!1
Jow

Post by Jow »

I'd be up for the DoW clan, but my playing time would be limited, not to mention there's barely anyone around still playing this (if you can believe it). I can rarely find a game with the IRC chaps anymore.

Bleeeeeeeeah.
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

Jow wrote:I'd be up for the DoW clan, but my playing time would be limited, not to mention there's barely anyone around still playing this (if you can believe it). I can rarely find a game with the IRC chaps anymore.

Bleeeeeeeeah.
Yeah it's a bit deflating to see no 10 page threads on this like it was during beta. But I only play for 3 hours on the weekends, so my game time is really limited. Once I finish the campaign though, let's get it on.