Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Co-op?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Crux

Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Co-op?

Post by Crux »

Is it any good? Someone? Anyone? Trading for a copy, and want to make sure before I tell my friend to get it :D
Kratz

Post by Kratz »

Very good... but... we had some trouble with a traded copy because your ability to play online is tied to a ubi.com account, which is tied to your CD key.
noun

Post by noun »

Not a concern in this case, as I've yet to go online with it. ;) So Aussie is getting a virgin copy out of the deal.
Kratz

Post by Kratz »

There you go... anyone know if I can play with people who don't have the expansion when I have the expansion installed?
El-Producto

Post by El-Producto »

I am recently hooked on this game again. I just played for 4 hours on an awesome server with some guys that use Voice Comms.

It was Athena Sword, and it is the opengamersguild server. Really fun coop, if that's what you are into.

Anyway, I'd be interested in some GG (oops, OO) Raven Sheild/Athena Sword.

Kratz, I think Raven Shield only treats Athena Sword as a mod, so the people without the mission pack can play, but just not with the extra maps/guns.
Crux

Post by Crux »

Sweetness. Methinks I will be picking up the mod too, and organizing some OO coop goodness in the near future!
Lord Percy

Post by Lord Percy »

We used to play this regularly over at #gg. It's one of my favorite co-op games of all time. The Bank map in Hostage Rescue mode was insanely difficult to get right, but once we got the teamwork together it was an absolute blast to play.