GTA:SA-- any unmarked police vehicles?, +one other thing.

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Papageno

GTA:SA-- any unmarked police vehicles?, +one other thing.

Post by Papageno »

In Vice City, they would come in really handy when doing the vigilante missions because when your car got too messed up or you got a high wanted level you could always go to a Pay-N-Spray. However, I don't know if such an exploit is available in GTA: San Andreas. If not it's a shame.

The darn "Life's a Beach" dance mission is killing me, BTW. Anyone have the sequence written down so I can get it down cold beforehand? Otherwise I can't advance.
Break

Post by Break »

I haven't found any unmarked police cars. But I've only been playing for about 6 hours or so.

I'm past the life's a beach mission (wasn't much of a problem for me), but I keep getting stuck on some missions. I had a heck of a time doing BS's chase the train mission. And now I'm stuck on Crash's 'Burning Desire' mission.

Oh well, maybe I just need to play more.
qp

Post by qp »

Burning Desire is easy - just make sure those molotovs go thru the windows - take your time inside, aim the fire extinguisher down at the fire on the way out.

For musical stuff I found I had to find the spot just before the symbols go through the circle to get better scores - basically don't wait until the symbol is in the middle already - your reaction times will mean it actually will get hit a bit too late. ALso there's a night club where you can practice!

I was stuck on the mission where the guy is going "chase me chase me" for the longest time on the bikes - ugh, I hate driving back to get the mission again every time! Eventually I just started stealing motorcycles and goofing around, practicing with them and getting my skill up. Also if you can get a SMG *you* can shoot at the dickhead too hehe. (not applicable in the train mission - just get your bike skills up - that chase me thing took forever, but the train one I breezed through)