CoH Dark Defender Question

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Jaymann

CoH Dark Defender Question

Post by Jaymann »

I have a Dark/Dark Defender and loving it, but I just reached level 10, and not sure what power to go with. My chioces are:

Darkest Night
Howling Twilight
Shadow Fall
and Dark Pit

What is your recommendation for the most useful at this level?
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Misguided

Post by Misguided »

Sorry for a reply a week after the fact, but I just registered.
What did you end up deciding to take?
Are you playing on Virtue?
If you need help with anything else, my best friend has a level 33 D/D and I could run questions by him.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Misguided wrote:Sorry for a reply a week after the fact, but I just registered.
What did you end up deciding to take?
Are you playing on Virtue?
If you need help with anything else, my best friend has a level 33 D/D and I could run questions by him.
Can't remember which server that char is on, I just started playing some others. If your friend has a recommendation I would stil likr to hear it.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Misguided

Post by Misguided »

We're still having a great time over on Virtue and you're welcome to join us. New characters are welcome. See the link in my sig if you're interested.

I'll try and remember to ask him. I haven't played a dark defender, but I can guide you a little
I know Dark Pit is very useful. Shadow Fall is nice as a stealth power if you dont have stealth by some other means. Darkest Night I'm less certain of, but I'd check how high thhe endurance usage is before taking it.

Howling Twilight is one I'd avoid for now. It is tricky to use because you have to have an enemy handy which isn't always great when you're trying to rez someone, plus, you have to hit with it.