EQ2 Sever List?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

AttAdude

EQ2 Sever List?

Post by AttAdude »

we have a group of 10 people who are going to play this together. Only problem is we dont know what server. Any one out there know of a server list so we can deal with the logistics of getting every one on the same shard?
AttAdude
When confronted with offensive TV, the fundamental differences between the Conservative and liberal factions becomes blatantly obvious. Conservatives will piss and moan, then file a complaint with the FCC in an attempt to make sure the offending show is never seen by anyone. Liberals... well we just change the damn channel.
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

During the beta, the devs said it wouldn't be known until release day. Which, now that I think of it, is technically today, though most people won't get a copy until tomorrow. I saw a post by a dev the other day that said there will be an unofficial roleplay server, which will be the one I will be jumping on.
Charlatan

Post by Charlatan »

There's a list which is circulating which seems to be accurate. If you go to the EQ2 forums they have a forum for each server, and of course the individual server names are listed there.
When all is said and done, there's more said than done.
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

Thanks for the tip, Charlatan. Here is a link to the servers list in the forums. Looks like I will be on Antonia Bayle.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll be on Crushbone.
Charlatan

Post by Charlatan »

Bob wrote:I'll be on Crushbone.
As will the Wanderers. Feel free to look us up, and didn't you used to play DAoC way back when with the Wanderers? Or was it another Bob I'm thinking of?
When all is said and done, there's more said than done.
msduncan

Post by msduncan »

I'm headed down to get my copy today.

Is everyone going to be on Crushbone?
Reemul

Post by Reemul »

Well i was thinking of getting this tomorrow in the uk BUT

reading the forums it seems that the 2 european servers are not english speaking and the UK server is actually based on the east coast of the USA.

Also seems that the server is already pretty full and has ping issues. I really can`t understand why there are no Europe based English speaking servers at all.

I notice that none of the development team or mods reply and no one is sayign anything about the issues.

With HL2 and Bloodlines and Pro Evolution 4 coming out next week it hardly seems right to spend my hard earned cash on it.

I never tried EQ 1 and was pretty much looking forward to playing this but it seems it might be worth waiting a few weeks/months.

How are the USA players finding it?