Just got a call from GameStop

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

snoleopard

Just got a call from GameStop

Post by snoleopard »

They told me my pre-ordered game of EQII is in. What the heck, it wasnt' supposed to be here until either tomorrow or Wednesday. Just my luck, I took my truck in for minor service today.. :( Just to note, I'm in Michigan.
AttAdude

Post by AttAdude »

i also have mine in my hot little hands. The Eb guys drove to tulsa to pick up the shipment early. Had to settle for the 9000 CD version tho, my DVD reserve was gonna come in on the 10th.
AttAdude
When confronted with offensive TV, the fundamental differences between the Conservative and liberal factions becomes blatantly obvious. Conservatives will piss and moan, then file a complaint with the FCC in an attempt to make sure the offending show is never seen by anyone. Liberals... well we just change the damn channel.
snoleopard

Post by snoleopard »

Let us all know how much you like it. To clarify things, I ordered my game from a brick and mortor store, not online, that's why I can't go pick it up yet. Glad you got yours though AttAdude.. :)
jonsauce

Post by jonsauce »

So if you preorder online to have it delivered to a BM store you sometimes can get the game early?
Now Playing:

WoW (PC)
LotRO (PC)
GH2 (360)
snoleopard

Post by snoleopard »

I don't know jonsauce. I pre-ordered mine from my local GameStop B&M store, and they have it in already. I just can't go pick it up yet.. :cry: If anyone that pre-ordered it online has it, let us know please.
Debris

Post by Debris »

I got my call from Babbages this morning and my DVD version will be waiting for me to pick up this afternoon.

So much for the work my wife has planned for me tonight...