WoW Opinions & Comments

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

AlleyCat

WoW Opinions & Comments

Post by AlleyCat »

I'm interesting in what some experienced online massive multiplayers think of WoW. Any cooments would be appreciated.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

I think they are rushing the release by six months.

From a gameplay perspective, yup WoW is ready to go and runs great. But from a story/quest perspective...i.e. the heart of the game's leveling focus...it is lacking for a couple of the races.

I grade WoW by a very hard curve because it's a blizzard game. and when blizzard releases a game it should sparkle...

and WoW doesnt seem to sparkle to me. It's good..but not great.

So for me, i'm prolly gonna skip out on release and wait to see what blizzard accomplishes in the next 6 months....
jonsauce

Post by jonsauce »

Its laggy as hell during primetime. Actually it was laggy as hell at 3pm on an east coast PvP server. I am worried.
Now Playing:

WoW (PC)
LotRO (PC)
GH2 (360)
Ranulf

Post by Ranulf »

Yeah this lag with item looting is horrible and worries me.
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

It seems to me all the recent changes have been a step back to what WOW was trying to veer away from. They keep saying they want an easily accessable, simplistic mmorpg thats not plagued by lag, mucho downtime or have it too item centric.

And yet the recent patches gimp mana regen, add item durability, take away most classes solo ability and widen the gap between casters and tankers. AKA thier taking away all the fun, little by little, and replacing it with normal, orthodox mmorpg methods. :?
I <3 :ninja:
Odin

Post by Odin »

Crowley wrote: thier taking away all the fun, little by little, and replacing it with normal, orthodox mmorpg methods. :?
Sadly, that's exactly what they've been doing for months. It seems as if they created the fun part of the game first, then went pack after and put in all the tedium. It's a damn shame.

Sith
St. Mark

Re: WoW Opinions & Comments

Post by St. Mark »

AlleyCat wrote:I'm interesting in what some experienced online massive multiplayers think of WoW. Any cooments would be appreciated.

Coo...