Scrapland -- need help

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

username

Scrapland -- need help

Post by username »

Okay, basically I'm five minutes into the game and I'm already stuck. I've been told to follow the yellow arrow to The Crazy Gambler, but that just leads me to the side of a building that I can't seem to fly over, under, or around. There are no doors that I can see, just several balconies to land on. What am I missing? Any help, etc.
username

Post by username »

Sheesh. Forget it. The First Rule of Being Stuck came through once again. The First Rule states:

If thou art stuck, simply ask for help on a bulletin board. Thou art guaranteed to figure it out for thyself five minutes later.

I took a different route, and the yellow arrow took me right to the entrance. Don't ask me how...
Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

If thou art stuck, simply ask for help on a bulletin board. Thou art guaranteed to figure it out for thyself five minutes later.
I've never really considered this, but I think there is some truth to it. I've done this on a several occasions.
rrmorton

Post by rrmorton »

A corollary of that rule is that you can spend hours stuck at a certain point in a game, pulling your hair out until long after bedtime but if you just turn it off and come back the next day, you'll figure it out inside 5 minutes and wonder how Yesterday You could be such a Massive Moron.
jonsauce

Post by jonsauce »

It seems to work for me about 80-90% of the time, so I'd have to agree with you :)
Now Playing:

WoW (PC)
LotRO (PC)
GH2 (360)