Strategic Level Civil War Game Announced by 2by3Games

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Grifman

Strategic Level Civil War Game Announced by 2by3Games

Post by Grifman »

2by3Games, the shop run by Gary Grigsby among others has announced plans for a strategic level Civil War game using the World at War engine:

http://www.2by3games.com/devjournal/jou ... 41109.html

(see page 7 of the journal)

Cool! I'm really looking forward to WaW - I really enjoyed the old SSI game "Clash of Steel' and this looks very similar though it covers the entire war. And the Civil War game sounds very interesting and promising.

Enjoy,

Grifman
tgb

Post by tgb »

I'm also looking forward to World at War, though it sounds to me more like a turn-based Hearts of Iron - which is ok with me. I'll withhold judgement on the Civil War game until I see how WaW turns out.
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

I always welcome new wargames.Just a shame they're hooked up with Matrixgames.Sigh................
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Eduardo X

Post by Eduardo X »

dbt1949 wrote:I always welcome new wargames.Just a shame they're hooked up with Matrixgames.Sigh................
You don't like Matrix Games?
ohh and here is your rolly eyes you lost em. :roll:
-AttAdude
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

I was just thinking, "There aren't any American Civil War games out right now." Now there will be. YAY!
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

Eduardo X wrote:
dbt1949 wrote:I always welcome new wargames.Just a shame they're hooked up with Matrixgames.Sigh................
You don't like Matrix Games?
\

Their support is not the best in the world for one thing nor is their response to customers. Their upward spirialing prices are another.
Doesn't mean I won't buy from them,just not completely happy with they way they run things.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949