EQ2 Help I'm Addicted (Again)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Ax

EQ2 Help I'm Addicted (Again)

Post by Ax »

Please help I can't stop playing this game! I am having a blast so much stuff to do and I want to do it all...someone help me! Sorry this is taking to much time to post I have to get back to the game I am wasting time! :lol:

btw look me up if your on Mistmoore crit name Abigor 18 Warrior 16 Outfitter.
Ax
portnoy

Can't help you....

Post by portnoy »

I have 4 weeks left til I finish my last (for a little while at least) semester in school, I need to have some sort of intervention performed to get me away from EQ so I may graduate!!!

Addidicting game, bastards!
Lee

Post by Lee »

This is exactly why I won't play it. I enjoyed most of my 3 year crack habit with EQ1, but I don't ever want to be that addicted to anything again. My life was EQ, the only other things were sleep and work, every other waking moment was EQ or at very least talking about EQ.

It's been tough though, a co-worker plays and knows I am a recovering addict and keeps trying to talk me into it. I can't go near game stores in this condition, and I am dead serious. :(
For motivation and so Jeff V can make me look bad:
2010 Totals: Biking: 65 miles Running: 393 miles
2009 Finals: Biking: 93 miles Running: 158 miles (I know it sucked, but I had a hernia most of the year)
Captain Caveman

Re: Can't help you....

Post by Captain Caveman »

portnoy wrote:I have 4 weeks left til I finish my last (for a little while at least) semester in school, I need to have some sort of intervention performed to get me away from EQ so I may graduate!!!

Addidicting game, bastards!
qp

Post by qp »

Lee wrote:This is exactly why I won't play it. I enjoyed most of my 3 year crack habit with EQ1, but I don't ever want to be that addicted to anything again. My life was EQ, the only other things were sleep and work, every other waking moment was EQ or at very least talking about EQ.

It's been tough though, a co-worker plays and knows I am a recovering addict and keeps trying to talk me into it. I can't go near game stores in this condition, and I am dead serious. :(
Same here, plus now I have a wife and a son, so it'd be even less acceptable :) Did play CoH for a bit, but it was fairly quick to get into and out of. I think I'll be resisting EQ2, and sticking with single player games - even though San Andreas is addictive, you can at least pause the thing :)
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Yes, it is addictive, but I don't get that same gotta play every second feeling. And every time the servers are down I switch over to City of Heroes, which I enjoy at least as much. I am not going to get obsessed with only having the ultimate uber gear. Just take it as it comes, and if I get something, great. If not, I'm not married to it.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter