Ground Zero - Another Post Apocalyptic RPG

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Grifman

Ground Zero - Another Post Apocalyptic RPG

Post by Grifman »

Details are RPGDot:

http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php#34073

Sound like it might be more of a Fallout Tactics game than a pure RPG. But doesn't say whether is it TB or not.

Grifman
D.A.Lewis

Post by D.A.Lewis »

So what's the count

1) The Fall
2) Restricted Area
3) Shadow Vault
4) Metalheart (sortof)
and now

5) Ground Zero

the troubling thing to me is that they all basically look the same. They are all top down perspective except for the Fall (looks third person), and that one came out the door buggy. Still, it will be nice to play some post apoc RPGs for a change of pace.
Gizah

Post by Gizah »

As always, thanks for keeping us updated on these gems Grif.

Hope it's turn-based.
xenocide

Post by xenocide »

Thanks for the heads up.

On a side note, I was wondering what happened to you Grifman, I had not seen a new post from you in a while. The one thing that really upset me when GG went down was that I could no longer learn about new games from Grifman and the first thing I did when I found OO was look in the "Road to Gold" section to see if Grifman had made it over. I know not all of your posts get a ton of replies (I do not reply that often) but I do read them all. Don't give up G-man.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

xenocide wrote:Thanks for the heads up.

On a side note, I was wondering what happened to you Grifman, I had not seen a new post from you in a while. The one thing that really upset me when GG went down was that I could no longer learn about new games from Grifman and the first thing I did when I found OO was look in the "Road to Gold" section to see if Grifman had made it over. I know not all of your posts get a ton of replies (I do not reply that often) but I do read them all. Don't give up G-man.
Hey, I'm still around and posting 'em when I find them. Thanks for the encouragement - I plan to continue to seek out new games and post 'em here. Again, thanks.

Grifman
JayG

Post by JayG »

Or you could do what the rest of us do, and check out RPGDot. :wink:
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

JayG wrote:

Or you could do what the rest of us do, and check out RPGDot. :wink:
Yes, I have to say that is the best RPG site I've found. But I don't mind people relying upon me. I just consider it my service to the community here.

Grifman