Vampire:How do you activate Blood Buff?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

tgb

Vampire:How do you activate Blood Buff?

Post by tgb »

I'm at the point in the tutorial where you have to enable the "Blood Buff" discipline to pick the lock. The text says it is common to all clans, but the only disciplines I can bring up are clan-specific, and it isn't any of them. None of the hotkeys seem to do it, so what am I missing?
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
Quaro

Post by Quaro »

How are you selecting disciplines? You should just be able to mousewheel down until you see it.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Quaro wrote:How are you selecting disciplines? You should just be able to mousewheel down until you see it.
My good mouse died and the temporary replacement has no wheel. I'm using the numeric hotkeys.
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

tgb wrote:
Quaro wrote:How are you selecting disciplines? You should just be able to mousewheel down until you see it.
My good mouse died and the temporary replacement has no wheel. I'm using the numeric hotkeys.
Have you tried the [] buttons? They should cycle through the same way as the wheel on a mouse. I think.
tgb

Post by tgb »

That worked. Thanks.