World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

Ridah wrote:How can the Tauren be cows when they don't even have utters, nor do they share any of the same characteristics (such as moo'ing)?

I know this is a personal opinion but come on, of all animal species the panda has to be one of the most non-aggressive looking animal there is. All I see is a big cute teddy bear. I could see the possibility if Blizzard was one of those quirky Japanese developers but they aren't, so I don't see the panda race being THE new race for Alliance.
1) They have udders, you just can't see them because they never get completely naked. I apologize on behalf of blizzard for not pushing harder to make udder-shaped crotch bulges for the females, you damn furry.

2) They do moo.
Koz

Post by Koz »

Saying "moo" doesn't count.
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Actually if a Tauren types /moo they do have the right cow vocals.
kunikos

Post by kunikos »

CGMark wrote:i heard MANY times that the Panda Icon was mearly a placeholder icon for whatever was going to be there.
It's also directly lifted from WC3 TFT hero's icon, isn't it?
Ridah

Post by Ridah »

Actually if a Tauren types /moo they do have the right cow vocals.
But every race can /moo right?
CSL

Post by CSL »

Ridah wrote:How can the Tauren be cows when they don't even have utters, nor do they share any of the same characteristics (such as moo'ing)?
Aren't Tauren basically Bison and not cows? It offers a far more compelling case do to the fact that Tauren culture is basically a rip off of Native American plains groups.
Gedd
Technical Admin

Post by Gedd »

Ridah wrote:But every race can /moo right?
Every race can /moo, only Tauren have the vocal emote associated with it.
Kael

Post by Kael »

SuperHiro wrote:

I know this is a personal opinion but come on, of all animal species the panda has to be one of the most non-aggressive looking animal there is. All I see is a big cute teddy bear. I could see the possibility if Blizzard was one of those quirky Japanese developers but they aren't, so I don't see the panda race being THE new race for Alliance.
1) They have udders, you just can't see them because they never get completely naked. I apologize on behalf of blizzard for not pushing harder to make udder-shaped crotch bulges for the females, you damn furry.

2) They do moo.
The male Tauren only have one udder and the milk tastes funny.
Creator of the Civ4 Fall from Heaven II fantasy mod for Civilization IV