Possible game stopping bug in Bloodlines (spoiler)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Ramoz

Possible game stopping bug in Bloodlines (spoiler)

Post by Ramoz »

In the haunted hotel, i didn't fall down the stairs to begin with. After I got the locket and came back, I accidently fell down the stair hole. I do the stuff down the hole and turn the generators (?) on. I'm guessing the elevator is suppose to open and let me back up, but it doesn't. I can't get out of the hole and all my auto saves don't go back far enough.

and I didn't do a regular save before going in the hotel. *sigh*
Lord Percy

Post by Lord Percy »

I ran into two game stopping bugs myself.

-Spoilerish-

Later on when I cleared a certain cave of certain people and was on a one-minute timer, it wouldn't load the next map. Crash to desktop every time. One of the developers posted a workaround on a forum, which involved cheating your way through with the console.

Even later I came across a door with a bar across it, which I had to slide out to unlock the door. The bar itself was stuck, so I couldn't move through this mission-critical door. I had to use the noclip cheat to get through.

-End spoilers-

I found lots of answers to my problems on this site.
Kratz

Post by Kratz »

Ramoz -

Spoiler:

Don't try the regular elevator - find the little service or laundry elevator. At least I think that's how you get out of there... maybe I'm not remembering right. That might've been how I got somewhere else in there.
Ramoz

Post by Ramoz »

I think the service elevator was how to get to kitchen.

Other than the elevator that wouldn't open for me and the hole you fall through I didn't see any other way out, so i ended up using the noclip cheat to get out of the area.