Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Impressions!

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Lorini

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Impressions!

Post by Lorini »

I'll have mine tomorrow AM!! I'm really looking forward to this game!!!

Lorini
Black Lives Matter
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Please tell!
Lorini

Post by Lorini »

My character is up to level 17 in NORMAL mode. Normally, I don't care for story-based RPG's much, but the story here is not overpowering, and there's still plenty of strategy involved in the game. I have gotten stuck because of my own stupidity but not really stuck. I do own the strategy guide but unfortunately the print is so small it hasn't been as useful as I would like :o

The story is based on your character becoming a demon, and then you go around looking for people or just following the plot line. In fact, I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing right now, but there are certainly places I can't enter, so I suppose I will find out soon :wink:

You can only have a party of four (including yourself) in battle, so you need to choose which demons you want. You want demons with a mix of affinities so that you can do well against the monster demons. You can fuse demons together to create better demons (when I was level 6 I had two demons that could have become level 33, but the game won't let you have demons higher than your level). You can carry twelve demons total.

I'm very pleased with the game, and don't mind that I paid full price for it. There is a lot more to the game than what I am describing, but these are the basics. If anyone has specific questions, let me know.

Lorini
Black Lives Matter
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Shall I get this or Xmen Legends?