Pirates! Lost City Help Please!

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Crux

Pirates! Lost City Help Please!

Post by Crux »

So I have got the entire map for the Lost City in Pirates! It says 'South of Campeche'. Except that Campeche lies on a coast that runs SSW. So I've search all around there but I can't find the freaking thing. I don't want to waste hours scouring the entire Caribbean, so can anyone answer me this:
what was the rough proximity of the Lost City to the 'XXX from YYY' city named on your map? I've almost finished the game and I want to find this freaking city before I retire!
jpinard

Post by jpinard »

Iv'e heard there's a bug where the "X" doesn't even show up on the map...
Daveman

Post by Daveman »

It wasn't a lost city, but in one game my map of Montablan's lair said it was "south of Campeche". The map was all land and had no landmarks except for one small body of water and the usual stuff you see when you go ashore. Only that small body of water to go on. Turned out, that water was a small lake well to the south, I'd call it more southeast. If you have the CE printed map, look for the words "Bay of Honduras" and look a little southwest of the "B". That's where the lair was.

From what I gather, the lair and lost city maps are generally more vague than the others, although I had one lost city map that was very specific.
Ramoz

Post by Ramoz »

There was actually an X on the lair map I had, but the lost city map didn't have an X.