Another WoW Shoutout Thread

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Mr. Fed

Another WoW Shoutout Thread

Post by Mr. Fed »

I couldn't find the thread in which people said where they are hanging out in WoW and under what name. So I am restarting it, because I am just that wasteful of a person.

After encouragement, I joined Whisperwind in hopes of seeing some of y'all. However, I joined as Alliance, so if most of you are Horde, I guess I won't be seeing you until I PvP. :wink:

But if anyone is playing Alliance on Whisperwind, look for a human Rogue named Stujo, who is now only about 5th level. (Stujo is the name of my First Edition D&D assassin, circa 1980). I also have a 9th level human Mage, Feddjaa, on Shadowsong/Alliance.
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

CG's group, Almost Heroes is Alliance. The Wanderers are Horde.
warning

Post by warning »

Yep. We (Almost Heroes) are Alliance on the Whisperwind server. We're a friendly gang and would be glad to help or to even to have you as a member.

Send me a tell in-game if you'd like more information or if you think you'd be interested in joining up let Rincewind know in-game and he can send you an invite.

- Kirasol Lvl 19 NE Hunter/Fishing badass
ironwulf

Post by ironwulf »

I'm playing on Silver Hand (RP server):

Mareth - Level 38 Human Paladin
Mining/Engineering

And a few others all lvl 4-6 (basically played long enough just to get out of the starter zone)

One of these days I'll have to create an alt on Whisperwind for times that Silver Hand is down......
Austin

Post by Austin »

Whisperwind:

Yak - 11th level Tauren Hunter (Wanderers)
Grafvolluth

Post by Grafvolluth »

Silverhand - Horde
Troll Shaman - Shogarr - Lvl 25
Eco-Logic

Post by Eco-Logic »

I second what warning said, you should think about joining AH Mr. Fed. We take care of our own that is for sure. I leveled pretty quickly because of the generosity of the clan and we certainly do the same for others who come after me.

I'm in Ironforge now, but if you send me a tell I'd be happy to help you with quests or anything.

Eco, Night Elf, lvl 12
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

server: Malgyos (i think that's the spelling, but it's close enough if not)

Characters:

Gauge-Night elf-hunter lvl 24

Kalis-Undead-mage lvl 11

Thulsa-Human-rogue lvl 10

And about 3 other characters too low level to mention. I keep trying out new alts whenever i hear about some cool power or skill they have. i just need to stop!
He won. Period.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Ah, the pressure to get WoW is building. Such good reviews. So many Gone Golders. Girlfriend going out of town for two weeks. Can I resist? Stay tuned.....
Austin

Post by Austin »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Ah, the pressure to get WoW is building. Such good reviews. So many Gone Golders. Girlfriend going out of town for two weeks. Can I resist? Stay tuned.....
What? You mean you still have enough credit left after what I .... er... someone did to your paypal/eBay account? Must be playing with game cards than huh? :P Did that get resolved?
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Austin wrote:
Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Ah, the pressure to get WoW is building. Such good reviews. So many Gone Golders. Girlfriend going out of town for two weeks. Can I resist? Stay tuned.....
What? You mean you still have enough credit left after what I .... er... someone did to your paypal/eBay account? Must be playing with game cards than huh? :P Did that get resolved?
:lol: Yeah. I changed my passwords and need to set up a new Ebay account, but I don't actually think my PayPal account was hacked. I think PayPal sent me the email since my Ebay account that it was linked to went down.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

My main is on Whisperwind - I'm still waiting to join AH, because I just don't have that much playtime.

Exodor is a level 23 Dwarf Hunter on that server.
gellar

Post by gellar »

Gellar - Level 22 Gnome Rogue on Astrammar
OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad
Rabid moth

Post by Rabid moth »

Kodo, 30 druid on Gorefiend
Koz

Post by Koz »

Exodor wrote:My main is on Whisperwind - I'm still waiting to join AH, because I just don't have that much playtime.

Just send Shira (that's me) a tell in-game and I'll invite you in. I'll be on tonight for sure.

Alternatively you can ask one of the other officers (I only know Rincewind has invite powers and he's on a lot).
The Preacher
Forum Moderator

Post by The Preacher »

I'm on Kel'Thuzad (PVP) as Tarbh, a Tauren Druid. Would love to see anyone if they wander through.

For the Horde!
You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Koz wrote:
Exodor wrote:My main is on Whisperwind - I'm still waiting to join AH, because I just don't have that much playtime.

Just send Shira (that's me) a tell in-game and I'll invite you in. I'll be on tonight for sure.

Alternatively you can ask one of the other officers (I only know Rincewind has invite powers and he's on a lot).
I should be on for awhile tonight, because after my Chiefs are down by 2 or 3 touchdowns I'll need something to occupy my time.

I'll shoot Shira a /tell.

Thanks!
Seekre

On Lightbringer Server

Post by Seekre »

Balith, level 12 Priest on the Lightbringer server.

Went fishing this morning and 'caught' the "1 Ring" - +1 to all five attributes

Balith
docvego

Re: On Lightbringer Server

Post by docvego »

Seekre wrote:Balith, level 12 Priest on the Lightbringer server.

Went fishing this morning and 'caught' the "1 Ring" - +1 to all five attributes

Balith
Hopefully you won't get attacked by Hordes of Undead (Pun Intended) out of nowhere when you put the ring on.
none

Post by none »

heh, keep an eye out for the "2 ring", +2 to all attributes. seriously. :)

i've got a level 22 orc hunter named gorkha on kil'jaeden. gonna try to get him to 25 this weekend.
Eco-Logic

Post by Eco-Logic »

Exodor wrote:
Koz wrote:

I should be on for awhile tonight, because after my Chiefs are down by 2 or 3 touchdowns I'll need something to occupy my time.

I'll shoot Shira a /tell.

Thanks!
I hope you're right. About the Chiefs being down by 3 touchdowns tonight that is.

I will be on tonight as well during the game, so look me up (Eco) if you make it to Loch Modan or anywhere near it.
Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Pila 22 Gnome Warlock on Agrammar
Ronin

"The Die is Cast"
-Gauis Julius Caesar prior to crossing the Rubicon River against Rome 49 BC
Cylus Maxii

Post by Cylus Maxii »

Lattimer - Level 13 or 14 priest on Whisperwind.

I'm already in Maelstrom as guild, but I may start another character to join Almost Heroes if you'll have me.

I wish I could do a Horde Tauren Shaman with Wanderers - but you can't play both sides on the same server. I'll start that on another server if one of you can recomment horde other than Whisperwind.
Biyobi

Post by Biyobi »

I'm on Silvermoon (oooo, pretty!), a Normal, West Coast, medium population server. Biyobi, a 28th lvl Paladin, usually makes appearances nightly.
Black Lives Matter
Eightball

Post by Eightball »

Eightball (so imaginative I am!), Tauren/walking side of beef Warrior.

Whisperwind, Horde, Wanderers.
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Tareeq (also imaginative, but at least it's just a handle), Orc Warlock, Whisperwind, Wanderers.

Eightball's real-life name actually is Eightball.
Kadoth Nodens

Post by Kadoth Nodens »

Kadnod, Lvl 25 Tauren Turtletender, Whisperwind, Wanderer.
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

I know Hiro will be taken. Christ.
Cam

Post by Cam »

SuperHiro wrote:I know Hiro will be taken. Christ.
What about Gyro? Still works, and is tastier.
"You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves."
-President Andrew Jackson
Faldarian

Post by Faldarian »

I've got Golstagg, my orcish warrior on Whisperwind... only level 6 I think.

Kyrandi is my human rogue, on Feathermoon... L17 now I think. That's the one I play the most. I've got a mage there that's in the low teens I think too.

I've also got a night elf hunter named Faldarian on Whisperwind that I don't really play, level 9 I think.
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

Screw this man, I want some pics of your character! CHOP CHOP