WoW Question: Hats

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Eco-Logic

WoW Question: Hats

Post by Eco-Logic »

Quick Question.

I'm a level 14 Night Elf Hunter and I'm wondering where I would purchase a hat/helmet to wear?

Any idea?
Koz

Post by Koz »

For you, probably not for a long time. Mainstream headwear doesn't become available until around level 30. There are exceptions of course like the Defias masks for rogues, or engineering goggles, but anything you buy at a vendor will be level 30+

Not really sure why this is, but them's the way things are unfortunately.
Eco-Logic

Post by Eco-Logic »

That is strange. You would think there would be low level headware also. Oh well, no biggie, I was just curious
Koz

Post by Koz »

Well I personally think mages who wear those pointy witch hats look pretty stupid.
Fretmute

Post by Fretmute »

The first headgear that I encountered was a quest reward:

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=3998

The quest is level 28, but I completed it at level 24. In other news, Taurens look really, really ridiculous in red hoods.

You would think that in the World of Warcraft, in which the primary occupation of almost everyone is physical combat, helmets would be a little more prevalent.
jg93

Post by jg93 »

Not true. Tailors can make headgear for level 24 (cloth hoods and bandana) which is the lowest level headgear in the game.
JG93

"Pain or damage don’t end the world, or despair or f*ckin’ beatin’s. The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man—and give some back." Al Swearingen, Deadwood