Looking forward to GTA3: San Andreas

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

The Mad Hatter

Looking forward to GTA3: San Andreas

Post by The Mad Hatter »

It's the only reason I still own a PS2, I haven't played anything on it this year. Damn exclusive deals, I'd much rather play it on the XBox and get the better graphics but there's no way I can wait for the game to come out. The previews look pretty incredible.
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

I'm with you on this one. I haven't touched my PS2 since getting an Xbox in July. I now have a $45 gift card to Circuit City burning a hole in my pocket, so I'm trying to hold off until GTA:SA is released...
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

I'm thinking of getting this, but the PS2 I have access to hasn't been very disc friendly lately so I'm being wary of spending 50 bucks only to have an expensive coaster.

BTW, isn't this technically GTA 5? :p
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Hetz

Post by Hetz »

GTA: SA is the only reason that I still have a PS2. I am really excited about this game and I hope that it will live up to all the hype.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

I wish they gave you the option to either be a latino gang or a black gang. Maybe in the expansion.
Reed

Post by Reed »

Dirt wrote:I wish they gave you the option to either be a latino gang or a black gang. Maybe in the expansion.
Expansion? GTA III didn't have one, nor did Vice City. Why would San Andreas?

Expecially considering the age of the PS2... SA is probably the last GTA we'll see on that platform.

Anyway, definitely looking forward to it. It's in my top three, along with Halo 2 and Half-Life 2.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Reed wrote:
Dirt wrote:I wish they gave you the option to either be a latino gang or a black gang. Maybe in the expansion.
Expansion? GTA III didn't have one, nor did Vice City. Why would San Andreas?

Expecially considering the age of the PS2... SA is probably the last GTA we'll see on that platform.

Anyway, definitely looking forward to it. It's in my top three, along with Halo 2 and Half-Life 2.
Technically, Vice City was the expansion for GTAIII. I think it was playing on the idea that alot of Italian Mobsters migrated over to Florida from New York.
JayG

Post by JayG »

I would love to get GTA: San Andreas, but I think I'll wait for the PC version. I just wish that we didn't have to wait so long. On the bright side, at least I can add my own music.
Discalced

Post by Discalced »

And these guys would come after you when you hit 5 stars: