MW Mods - Better Bodies 2.1 & MQB

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Meghan

MW Mods - Better Bodies 2.1 & MQB

Post by Meghan »

Better Bodies version 2.1 has just been released. The hands have been redone and some clipping issues have been resolved.

I mention it here since BB is a major undertaking, mod-wise, and changes affect all sorts of things for MW fans who use it. Also, the max files are available if anyone wants them.

Since I'm here anyway, Canadian Ice has released her newest version of Metal Queen Boutique & the Tale of Andromache using the new BB 2.1 meshes and also adding Smoother Bodies compatibility.

Better Bodies download at the Psychodog's forum

Ice's place
If I ventured in the slipstream / between the viaducts of your dream

aka merneith, aka kylhwch
Odin

Post by Odin »

Meghan, I took a look at Ice's site but didn't see a description of what that boutique is all about. Is it just a shop or is it an adventure?

Sith
godhugh
Forum Admin

Post by godhugh »

Sweet! I've been waiting for these to come out. I'll upload them to my Morrowind download site when I get home this evening.
Meghan

Post by Meghan »

Sith, there's no quest associated with MQB but there's sort of a story. MQB is the base for other quest mods of which Andromache is the only one released so far.

The Metal Queen Boutique is a store in Dagon Fell. It sells a variety of Vallejo-type fantasy clothes & armor for female characters. The clothes are available in models that works with the Bethesda bodies, the Better Bodies & the Smoother Bodies.

The impetus for this release was getting it all together and organized in one place to work with all the body options and future mods. If you're using BB (and playing a female) it's the only stuff released so far that's designed for the latest BB bodies.

Andromache is a quest (and it needs MQB to run) and it builds on the story of Ice & Erica and their adopted sister Andromache. It also adds nifty blue armor that's available in male & female versions.

If you like Ice's stuff she contributed a shop to the Balmora Expansion mod that sells clothes not available in the MQB (and good for enchanters, I'm told) but I haven't played the BE mod myself.
If I ventured in the slipstream / between the viaducts of your dream

aka merneith, aka kylhwch
Odin

Post by Odin »

Ah, cool. I do have Better Bodies as well as the Balmora Expansion, so it sounds like I'm not missing anything unless I decide to make a female character.

Grrr, though - it took me 10 minutes to find this thread again. I was looking in the wrong forums.

Sith
godhugh
Forum Admin

Post by godhugh »

The clothes in the stand-alone MQB are different then those in the BE MQB.