anyone play Halo online, here?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

hitbyambulance

anyone play Halo online, here?

Post by hitbyambulance »

i asked at GG, but no one seemed to play this (everyone i've talked to is like, oh, i burned out on the Xbox version... well, the PC version is different, dammit!)... it's true the game is much more fun with keyboard/mouse control, and a lot of the stupid bugs have been patched out. if you find this for $10 or $20, definitely pick it up! online is a lot of fun, even when stupid people are on your team.
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

Isn't it only 4 player matches online?
lildrgn

Post by lildrgn »

Eastsyyde Reprezent!
You complete me.
words
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Isn't it only 4 player matches online?
up to 16....
wankerjr

Post by wankerjr »

You playing the CE version or the original?

I downloaded the CE version but never got it to install/startup or whatever it's supposed to do.

Huge download + not working = waste of time.

I really did want to play online and the forums were stating that CE is what is being played but oh well.
Yet another shameless plug..for something
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

i play the original, as most of the pro players migrated to CE and i get destroyed pretty easily... why is it not working for you? you have to have the original CD in the drive, as well as put in the serial number from the original game...
wankerjr

Post by wankerjr »

hitbyambulance wrote:i play the original, as most of the pro players migrated to CE and i get destroyed pretty easily... why is it not working for you? you have to have the original CD in the drive, as well as put in the serial number from the original game...
I downloaded CE from Fileshack..twice. I had the CD in the drive and simply double clicked on the file. A command prompt window pops up briefly and then nothing happens. That's why I redownloaded the file but the same thing happened so I just gave up as the official forums were a mess to read.
Yet another shameless plug..for something