OOTP Baseball - GGOOTP League Looking for New Onwers

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Gumps

OOTP Baseball - GGOOTP League Looking for New Onwers

Post by Gumps »

Well, do you like simulation baseball? Would you like to be the general manager of your own team?

The GGOOTP (formally the Gone Gold OOTP league) is looking for new owners. With the loss of the Gone Gold Forums, and regular attrition, we have a few openings available.

NoxiousDog and Myself currently commish this 30 team league, we have just finished our 10th season and are getting ready to go into the offseason. this is the time to join. this is where we modify rules as necessary, sign free agents, complete the Rule 5 draft and basically make predictions of our team making it to the world series.

If you would like to participate, just shoot us an email at ggootp@hotmail.com. We will take new owners on a first come - first serve basis.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Bump. Only 2 spots left.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Bump for me because I'm lazy and don't feel like a special advertisement.

One team is still open, and one team has opened up. Tampa Bay and Toronto are your choices.

HCL needs one as well

Email or PM would be fine.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Rip

Post by Rip »

Join up people it's the only chance you'll ever get to kick my ass 8)
“A simple democracy is the devil’s own government.”
— Benjamin Rush
--
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

What do the teams that are left look like? Are they total crap? ;)
wire

Post by wire »

I asked for more information on the GGNL forum when this was brought up but never got an answer to what teams were left.
Crux

Post by Crux »

I believe Toronto is still available and it absolutely rocks. Seriously.