Fallout 2 for Dummies: A Post Nukular AAR (Finished!)

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

KiloOhm

Re: Fallout 2 for Dummies: A Post Nukular AAR

Post by KiloOhm »

Carpet_pissr wrote:I don't want to derail (how could you?!), but I would love to know how many people this thread has inspired to replay Fallout (1 or 2). I was in the middle of a JA2 game, and stopped to start FO1 again after reading this. Retro game much? Sheesh.

I don't want to recreate the ongoing...uhmmm...vehement...discussion on FO3 here, but I wish some of the designers working on FO3 could see this. (THIS is what you should be making, dammit!!!) :)

Grifman in three, two...
(raises hand) :horse:

I never actually finished it, I think I quit like 3/4 through due to annoying bugs. Finished Fallout 1 though.
Xbox360 Gamertag: Lord Polish
Steam: LordPolish
WoW (Durotan): Valstaff (Mage), Kankle (Warrior) - inactive
Eve: Meticulus - Miner Supreme! - Inactive
tylertoo

Post by tylertoo »

(raises hand also) :pop:

I'd tried FO2 a couple of times and never got far, but now I'm in, spurred on by this great AAR and killap's mods. I did get the widescreen mod to work also.
KillTrash

Post by KillTrash »

*Raises hand too!*

Because of this thread, I re-installed FO2 with all the patches and the Hi-Rez fix and I'm playing through it once again. I think the game holds up pretty well over all this time and I'm having lots of fun with it. I blame you, Hipolito! ;)
PSN/XBL Gamertag: KillTrash
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Carpet_pissr wrote:I don't want to derail (how could you?!), but I would love to know how many people this thread has inspired to replay Fallout (1 or 2). I was in the middle of a JA2 game, and stopped to start FO1 again after reading this. Retro game much? Sheesh.

I don't want to recreate the ongoing...uhmmm...vehement...discussion on FO3 here, but I wish some of the designers working on FO3 could see this. (THIS is what you should be making, dammit!!!) :)

Grifman in three, two...
One! Heh . . . I love Fallout 1 and 2, they're both in my top ten games. I can remember when I first bought Fallout, the big special sort of cardboardy box it came in. I remembered reading about it in some PC game mags and was intrigued. Up to that point in time, I was strictly a wargame/strategy gamer. Didn't know much of anything about RPG's. But I enjoy PA settings so I took the box home with me, installed the game, and started it up, and had my eyes opened to a whole other genre of PC gaming.

You only get those moments a few times in gaming . . . my first game of Civ, my first game of MOO, my first game of Fallout . . . for gamers they're special moments when you discover something new for the first time.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

I've been keeping my eye out for the fallout collection. The original went up on gametap last week, but it's not possible to use the resolution patch or any other patch as far as I can tell, so now I'm back to looking for the collection. I even want to replay tactics, yah I know... I restarted JA2 as well, but got stuck and haven't gotten back to it.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Hey I didn't buy Tactics when it came out because I was pissed at it for not being Fallout 3. I then got it years later and really loved it for what it was. its a great game in the Fallout world. Dont pass it up.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Daehawk wrote:Hey I didn't buy Tactics when it came out because I was pissed at it for not being Fallout 3. I then got it years later and really loved it for what it was. its a great game in the Fallout world. Dont pass it up.
BLASPHEMY!
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

LOL Grifman! Oh man...

Unless..Daehawk, aware of the conversations about FO3 going on in multiple other threads, made an intentional funny. In that case, well played Daehawk! :)
JohnnyFive

Post by JohnnyFive »

Grifman wrote:
Daehawk wrote:Hey I didn't buy Tactics when it came out because I was pissed at it for not being Fallout 3. I then got it years later and really loved it for what it was. its a great game in the Fallout world. Dont pass it up.
BLASPHEMY!
... but one of the missions lets you ROLL AROUND IN A SHERMAN TANK.
Godiva was a lady who through the Coventry did ride,
to show all the villagers her pretty bare white hide.
The most observant man, an Engineer, of course,
was the only one to notice that Godiva rode a horse.
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

I enjoyed Fallout: Tactics once I learned that you had to play certain missions in real-time.
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Bakhtosh wrote:I enjoyed Fallout: Tactics once I learned that you had to play certain missions in real-time.
I didn't play any missions in RT, but I did find certain tactical situations where it was advantageous to do so. Other than that, I played every mission in TB as far as I can remember.
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Grifman wrote:
Bakhtosh wrote:I enjoyed Fallout: Tactics once I learned that you had to play certain missions in real-time.
I didn't play any missions in RT, but I did find certain tactical situations where it was advantageous to do so. Other than that, I played every mission in TB as far as I can remember.
There was one mission where the bad guys were in a defensive position that you had to assault. They had the bowser machine gun (IIRC) that would absolutely turn you to pulp in TB. But in RT, it barely scratched you. Once I played that mission in RT, I started using it more.
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
igorsmurf

Post by igorsmurf »

Sorry to ask but did i miss something it has been a while since any posts on here. love the story want to see what will happen to Carlos next. hope to see some new posts soon.
mipe

Post by mipe »

It's because those hipolito hankies... They delay the next chapter...
Roleplaying in Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing game?
BLASHPHEMY!!

Do you like OO? Do you like Civilization? Do you like Fall From Heaven 2? If you answer yes at all, come to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62242
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

igorsmurf wrote:Sorry to ask but did i miss something it has been a while since any posts on here. love the story want to see what will happen to Carlos next. hope to see some new posts soon.
Carlos had to take a part time job cleaning up Gecko stalls. He'll be back once he's earned enough to continue his journey.
I'm special!
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

Chapter 12: Why Gasoline is So Expensive

From the journal of Carlos Vargas, Defender, 20 November 2242, mountains south of Redding:

"Sulik y yo travel to Navarro, hoping to find where helichoppers took my tribe from Arroyo. Hakunin, in dying words, say my people would be there. Along way, we check on Primitive Tribe to see if la migra deported them, too. No, they still there. Maybe they not raided by people in steel pantalones because trees hide them from helichopper patrols.

"While in Primitive Tribe, I helps woman make gazpacho.

"When we got close to Navarro, we shoulda got more careful, because la migra found us. There were lots of them with big guns and steel pantalones. They try kill us instead of take us, maybe because they mad that I not at Arroyo when they round up my people.

"The closer we got to Navarro, the more times we run into Louie and his amigos. We try many times to get away from them.

"Good thing I have Load Game button, sí? But I not supposed to know about that.

"One time, while la migra was shooting at us, one of them dropped the bullets out of her gun. She make it look like accident, but I think she not want to kill us. Was she the same woman in steel pantalones who looked back at me long ago? What she have in mind for me?

"We try circling around Navarro in order to enter it from south. This seem to throw Louie off. Along way, we found a restaurante to hide in. Name of restaurante is Cafe of Broken Dreams, which sound a lot like my life right now.

"Everybody in the cafe had blue work uniform just like mine. Maybe they all janitors? I took off my leather armor so they could see. I ask them if there is yob opening where they work, but they not answer my question, maybe because my English is no so good.

"I not understand all what they say, but I think they unhappy about some old yob they had. One of them was victim of this scrimination, like me.

"One lady in cafe say she know my abuelo, the person who start the tribe in Arroyo!

"We notice there was a little perro in the cafe. A Chihuahua! It look like it want to be my friend.

"That all it took for Chihuahua to be mine. I name it Perrocarne.

"After a drink of atomic mate, Sulik, Perrocarne y yo left the cafe and finally made it to Navarro.

"I expect to find my people in cages there. Instead, I find ...

"How could my people be here? Must be some mistake. I ask guy working there whether he know anything.

"Chris not know or not tell me something. My janitor instinct tell me something not right about this 'service station.' I look around and find a way to get underground.

"We janitors very good at getting into places that gotta be cleaned. We crawl inside.

"This service station is grande, muy grande! We go down a real long hallway, find a door, and...

"After all that running from la migra, I just no could face a chupacabra. There had to be other way.

"We go back up and look around more. We find stone path. Whoever made it was not good landscaper, because everywhere else there were bombas. Is pretty unsafe, you know? Sulik y yo stayed on stone path and were OK, but Perrocarne run off path and got exploded.

"Silly puppy! He alive, though, still running around like loco. Maybe he make a good luchador in battle.

"Stone path lead to...

"La migra! My people here after all! I lucky that these men in steel pantalones not attack me. Maybe they think that if la migra outside of Navarro not stop me, I not be illegal. I talk to man in bunny helmet.

"I not know what to do now. Maybe I stay here and pump gas for rest of life, always looking for chance to sneak in and free my tribe. I hope Chris pay overtime and not ask to see green card.

"Bu no, I know I no can do that. Chris someday figure out that la migra is looking for me and turn me in. I left Navarro with Sulik and Perrocarne and goed east into mountains, avoiding Louie and his amigos. What happen now? I no can fight la migra. Maybe I starve and die here in the sun. Maybe not. I wonder what perro taste like."
Last edited by Hipolito on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killap

Post by killap »

Hah, good stuff. Glad Carlos is back in action.
mipe

Post by mipe »

You could of course, kill the guard and use explosives on the door , and sneak inside navarro :) Hmmh... I wonder what the squad commander etc. would say when a dumb character with power armor is coming towards him...
BLASHPHEMY!!

Do you like OO? Do you like Civilization? Do you like Fall From Heaven 2? If you answer yes at all, come to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62242
Itsatrap

Post by Itsatrap »

It might be a funny joke to surprise Chris (the robed sentry) by sneaking up and tapping him on the back of the head with some spiked knuckles, a little humor to chase off the boredom. Er, uh, if anything should go wrong (what could possibly go wrong?), I think there are some "medical supplies" in that building behind him. I'm sure he would let you open the door if something were to happen to him, you know, by accident.
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

You guys want this AAR to be a short one, don't you!

Carlos could kill Chris and blow up the door to get underground, but what would he then do about the guy in the green armor who's guarding the hallway? That guy would alert the base as soon as he saw Carlos. Carlos can't sneak past him with a Sneak skill of only 22 (blame that either on his noisy cleaning cart or the refried beans he had for breakfast).
mipe

Post by mipe »

If you kill chris and sneak from that house, one can "infiltrate" the base, enemies will not attack you, thinking that you are one of them.
BLASHPHEMY!!

Itsatrap

Post by Itsatrap »

Actually, it's even easier than that:
Spoiler:
Killing Chris automatically unlocks the door behind him. Once you're in the base, the guards assume that you're just a new recruit. However, be careful not to get too close to the front gate, because the guards there know you didn't get in legitimately.
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

None of what you guys are saying works for me. After I kill Chris and get underground, the first guy I come across sounds the alarm and attacks every time. Maybe the exploit was patched out, or maybe I should be entering the base alone (which I can't because Carlos can't tell Sulik to stay put).

Sorry to the Carlos fans hoping for an update. I promise to post one on Sunday.
A nonny mouse

Post by A nonny mouse »

It may have been mentioned and I missed it, but after you kill Chris, search his body and take his robe. If you put his robe on, you can get past the underground guard.

For some reason, that is one of the few things I remember about this game from long ago. I just started a new game last week, and have not had much of a chance to play.

fun stuff.
I find television very educational. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. - Groucho Marx
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

A nonny mouse wrote:It may have been mentioned and I missed it, but after you kill Chris, search his body and take his robe. If you put his robe on, you can get past the underground guard.
This should have occurred to me. What was I thinking? Guess I wasn't thinking.

Carlos, Sulik, and their nearly-as-dumb animal companion are already off on another lollipop adventure, but they might try this trick when they're back in the area. So it's really this easy, huh? The gas station might as well have a sign saying "Free Power Armor! Just kill attendant."
mipe

Post by mipe »

Hipolito wrote: The gas station might as well have a sign saying "Free ADVANCED Power Armor! Just kill attendant."
Fix'd
BLASHPHEMY!!

Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Get ya that power armor and some power fist and you'll be set. Those spiked knuckles must be getting old by now.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
A nonny mouse

Post by A nonny mouse »

I don't recall saying "Power armor." The chris character (gas station attendant) is only wearing a purple robe. Maybe it has some armor capabilities that I don't recall, but it is just a robe.

Because your face is hidden, the underground guard thinks you are a recruit, or something.

Unless, of course, you were referring to power armor once you are inside? I think I died at this point the last time I played,so I am not sure about the underground, but I remember putting on a robe. HoHo. Long day. sorry. :oops:

And sorry if I killed any mystery for anyone.

Great story so far though. Good luck with it.
I find television very educational. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. - Groucho Marx
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

Chapter 13: Thank You Sulik!

From the journal of Carlos Vargas, Champion, 7 December 2242, The Den:

"Sulik y yo were hide from Louie in mountains south of Redding, muy hungry. If we not eat, we die. I decide Perrocarne would save us. I start making sopa in a pot with broc flower and xander root, making agua boil. Perrocarne watch, lick his lips. He think he gonna eat.

"I pick him up and hold him over pot. For tribal, this the toughest part of eating friend. Then Sulik say something: 'Less find that GECK o' yours, fren.'

"I stare at him, very surprise. 'What you mean, find HECK?' I say. 'What the point? Inmigración has my tribe. They not need HECK now, they need be free. Now get up and help me stir chihuahua if you wanna eat.'

"Sulik get up from rock and take Perrocarne away from me. 'Dis dog not have his day yet, Chosen!' he say. 'We and you be freein your uncles and aunties when we get stronger. But when we do, what your tribe gonna do? Dey gonna go back home to their sandy huts and stoney heads. And what dey find there? I tell you what, it ain't be fruits, it be the hunger in their bellies. Dey need dee GECK all over again, or dey die anyway.'

"I think about what Sulik say. Maybe he right. Be free not gonna help tribe if they go right back where they started. I need HECK so I can feed them.

"I pick up my spear. 'Tienes razón, Sulik,' I say. 'But how we find HECK?'

" 'We spring Vic loose, yah big dumbo!' Sulik say. 'Remembah him? After all tha places we go, he still the only lead we be havin. Less go get him out, fren. We get my sister, too.'

"Sulik has being muy patient about finding seester. 'Bueno,' I say, 'you win. But how we fight Metzger and his mans?'

" 'Wit dis little guy you be wantin to sup on.' He hold up Perrocarne to my face. 'Look at his teeth, fren. I bet dey can rip up Metzger's stone heart betta than my shotgun can. A fighta knows a fighta when he sees one, and we and I sees one. Juss leave it to me.'

"I not have much choice. We go back north to Den, still hungry but with hope. Along way, Sulik coach Perrocarne on becoming luchador, making him attack rocks and trees.

"In Den, we take posición behind one of Metzger's mans outside of slave shop. It better to draw them out of shop than go into shop and get trapped there. Sulik have shotgun ready. Drogadictos are everywhere, but they hopefully not get in way. Perrocarne hopefully join in fight when he sees what we do. I take deep breath and start fight with roundhouse punch, hurting man's ojo.

"While man stunned, Sulik aim his shotgun and shoot him a couple times, killing him muerto. One down, more to go. Then, before I can attack next guy, Perrocarne ran at him while barking like a loco and knock him down! I not know chihuahua can do that.

"While man down, I knuckle his ojos out, then Sulik shotgun his knee off. We let him bleed to die. Perrocarne not wait to see what we do next; he run around corner of slave shop and bite third man.

"Sulik y yo run around corner to help Perrocarne but by time we got there, malo numero 3 was already muerto.

"More slaver cholos now come from other side and from inside the building to get us. One of these was Metzger himself, carrying shotgun. Sulik, Perrocarne y yo run back to side of building and wait for them to round corner.

"Then the fight really start for real! I go after the jefe, Metzger, trying to punch his face. I miss lots times. He not miss with shotgun; me take a lotta stimpaquetes and marijuana to stay alive. Perrocarne handle the other slavers. They know how peligroso he is now and shoot him a lot with pistolas. But Perrocarne stay fuerte and fighitng. Sulik train him well. As for Sulik, he hardly get hurt at all, just hanging back and shooting the slavers with hunting rifle and shotgun.

"Slavers start dropping their pistolas and running away, too scared of Perrocarne. The ones who not run away fall down muerto to Perrocarne's teeth or Sulik's shotgun bullets. My spiked knuckles not do mucho, but I fight Metzger so he not shoot my amigos. Metzger miss me and shoot a drogadicto, but that person will be OK.

"Metzger keep shooting me, it like he not run out of bullets. I afraid I going to run out of marijuana, and then run out of puntos de hit. But before that happen, Perrocarne run up behind Metzger and bite him hard. Metzger fall forward on face and stop moving, sangre coming out of him like a chalupa that is too much fill with special cream.

"Vete al diablo, Metzger!

"Battle over now. Sulik, Perrocarne y yo go around town and kill the slavers that ran away. I know it not right to kill mans who run away, but if I not do that, they maybe keep selling slaves. Finally, the three of us go into slave shop. Two more slavers hide there like pollos; I poke them with my spear until they stop crying.

"We open door in back of shop to where they were keeping slaves. Slaves could hear the battle and were very excite. We wave them to go. Sulik look at all their faces as they leave, looking for seester. He throw up his hands; seester not here! I talk to one of slaves.

"So there another slave shop, maybe on way to Primitive Tribe. Sulik seester gotta be there, I hope.

"We watch the slaves leave town, making sure they get away safe.

"Perrocarne run along with them, barking happy. Sulik stand far away. His robe hide his face. He say nothing.

"I look for Vic. He leave slave shop on his own, but instead of run away as far away as can, he just go next door to Mom's diner for eat! That my kinda guy. I talk to him.

"Maybe we visit Vault City later to talk with Señor Ed. I ask Mom for food. Killing cholos make me even hungrier.

"¿Cómo? I not eat there in long time! This not the desayuno de campeones I was hope for. Maybe she not like noise of fight. At least Becky in casino is grateful.

"Sulik y yo get ready to leave Den before news reach la migra. I whistle and Perrocarne run up beside us, tail doing a baile. Perrocarne, you make big difference today. We no could win this fight without you. You are perro numero uno en todo el mundo. I promise not eat you today. But someday, I eat you. That a promise, too."
Last edited by Hipolito on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mipe

Post by mipe »

:horse: Whoo :horse: Perrocarne! :horse:

:pop:
BLASHPHEMY!!

killap

Post by killap »

:D Epic battle for Carlos that ends in victory. A great read indeed!
I promise not eat you today. But someday, I eat you. That a promise, too."
:lol: Haha!
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

Chapter 14: But Your Sister is in Another Slave Camp! (*KILLAP*)

From the journal of Carlos Vargas, Shield of Hope, 22 December 2242:

"We goed to Slaver Camp where Sulik seester is hopefully are.

"We arrive in cover of la noche. There is una casa here and two slave pens. The slaver cholos in la casa not think we their enemigos and let us look around.

"So the one in charge is named Don? That would make him Don Don. But now is not time to make chiste. We here to free Sulik seester!

"There not as many slavers here as in Den, but they look tougher. Bigger armor, maybe better guns. Don Don wearing metal armor and carrying combat shotgun. Cuidate, I tell myself. Wait for right time to attack. We move through la casa. The slavers look at us with mean ojos, but they not make move.

"We leave and look at slave pen to left of la casa. There lots of slaves here. Two guards here.

"The slaves suffer muchisimos, but I try stay cool. I look at Sulik. He shake head no; he not see his seester here.

"We go to other slave pen, to the right of la casa. There is one guard and his perro walking around it. While they not look, I walk into pen. Slaves here are behind a fence. I talk to first slave I see, a young tribal woman.

"Perrocarne y yo run outside of slave pen and try to take guard by surprise. We both attack, but not make much damage because we so much in rage. But then Sulik calmly aimed shotgun and...

"Hey Zeus Cristo, Sulik! Glad you hit slaver and not the hombre standing next to him. I never forget squishy sound of when metal armor not hold in organs anymore. (It kinda sound like when you chew day-old morcilla.) After slaver fall down muerto, Perrocarne go after slaver's dog and kill it muerto.

"Then there was gunshot in distance and Sulik got hit in shoulder. One of slavers from la casa was shooting. We take cover on other side of pen and wait for him to come. He come running around corner and we ambush him. This trick work every time. He was using a big pistola (Desert Eagle .44), but that is a gun for a real man, and slaver is not real man. His aim was bad, and when he hit, it only hurt a little. He even mess up and lose all his ammo. Perrocarne just chew his ankles until he lose too much sangre and died.

"I search his body and find out why he not good pistolero; he only a hardener! He have hardening tool. In English, I think it called a hedge trimmer.

"My spear getting dull and not good weapon anyway, so I replace it with hedge trimmer and hope it is better for both hardening and killing.

"We wait for more slavers to arrive, but they not come. They think wimpy hardener took care of us. We sneak up to guard in front of la casa. I attack him with hedge trimmer and miss twice. I almost laugh at self; it be a long time since I use hedge trimmer. But Sulik hit him with shotgun.

"Then everyone come out of la casa, including Don Don with his combat shotgun. It like big welcoming party for fiesta. Don Don shoot at us, but he mess up and drop combat shotgun. I run over and pick up shotgun so he no could use it. Then I swing hedge trimmer at him...

"¡Joyas! See how far he fly? Using hedge trimmer is skill you never forget. But Don Don is tough hombre, he not stay down. He get up and come at me. I trim him, he fall down and get up again. I trim him again, this time he stay down.

"Besa a tu mamá en el infierno, Don Don!

"Then I go help Perrocarne and Sulik with the other slavers. During fight, Perrocarne fight so hard that he got crippled in both left leg and left paw! Pobre perro!

"I hit one slaver with hedge trimmer, noticing too late she was a woman.

"That not matter. I here to save one woman. If I succeed, I forgive self for hurting other womans. While slaver girl was down on ground, Perrocarne use his right leg and right paw to jump onto her. That look pretty funny until he bite her neck in half.

"Next slaver I fight was also woman, and she use hedge trimmer like me. Another hardener! In better world, maybe we be friends. But in this world, we are luchadores on opposing sides. She a pretty good hardener too, knock me off my pies.

"But I more experienced hardener, and I kill her in the end. I laugh at what I become, using hardening tool to make muerte instead of help life grow.

"All the slavers at la casa were muertos, so it was time to kill the guards at the other slave pen. There were only two, but they had guns that made loud, strange sound. I find out later these guns called assault rifles. We attack from side so they both not get good aim at us. Perrocarne not with us since he walk too slow on only right legs. Sulik run out of shotgun bullets, so he use sledgehammer. It was muy peligroso fight, but we hold out. Even Perrocarne finally catch up with us and help. In the end, both guards die, their guts and bones tangled in the fence.

"With all slavers dead, time to free slaves. How to unlock fence? Perrocarne was digging at one of the slaver bodies; I thought he was just eating it, but he find the keys on it and bring them to me. Bueno, Perrocarne, muy bueno! Not gonna save a crippled pet from becoming his master's meal, but bueno! I use keys to free slaves

"Then we head back to other pen where Sulik seester is. Along way, I loot the slaver bodies. I give the combat shotgun, Desert Eagle, and assault rifles to Sulik. There is one thing I keep for myself: some kind of big, black glove.

"I think it is a cooking mitt. Bueno, it come in handy for when I make Perrocarne quesadillas. And maybe it better for hand than using spiked knuckles, which all bent inward now because I use so much.

"I use key to get out Sulik seester, whose name Kurisu.

"We take her back to her home in Primitive Tribe right a-quick.

"Whole village have fiesta for safe return of Kurisu. I let Sulik go so he have fun and spend time with familia. He deserve it.

"I use Doctor's Bag to heal Perrocarne's legs. He deserve it, too. Then I find quiet place in trees near entrance to Primitive Tribe and meditate like Hakunin teach me. While my hurts heal, I think what must do. Before I go to Vault City to look for HECK, there something else I want: información. Información is sometime the most peligroso thing to look for.

"I think about what Kurisu say about Sulik. If Sulik really like me that much, he follow me no matter how dangerous the situación. But what I about to go through, I can't put him through. That not what amigo does to amigo.

"Next night, I tell Sulik, 'Sulik, I gotta go away for a while. Take care of Perrocarne if you not gonna eat him.'

" 'Carlos?' he say, 'Wherever you be going, the dog and I be your shadow.'

" 'No, ese. This I gotta do on my own. What I about to do, I no can ask you to risk your vida for. Otherwise Kurisu never forgive me. This between me and inmigración.'

" 'But--'

" 'I promise I come back if I not die. Then we go Vault City together. But for now you stay with familia. Entiendes?'

"Sulik not say nothing, he look like feelings hurt. I give him big abrazo and move on to other amigo.

"You not worry about me, Perrocarne. While away, I always think how good your meat will taste when I get back, and that thought gonna keep me alive.

"I take off my armor and leave it and all my other cosas--weapons, dinero, stimpaquetes, marijuana, everything--in a hut in Primitive Tribe. I start walk south toward mountains, wearing only my blue work uniform. With every step I take, I say prayer to tribal god...."

Last edited by Hipolito on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mipe

Post by mipe »

I think bad times are coming... Also,

:horse: WHOO! :horse: GO PERROCARNE! :horse:
BLASHPHEMY!!

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

I lost it at "De Nada"
I'm special!
killap

Post by killap »

Good times. Gotta love Dogmeat.
OpticFreeze

Post by OpticFreeze »

Makes me want to reinstall the game...
"No poor son of a bitch ever won a war by dying for his country...he won the war by making the poor son of a bitch die for his." --- General George Patton
melencolia

Post by melencolia »

Oh wow. Amazing thread. hahaha
"I have no need to thwart my inclinations in order to flatter some god; these instincts were given me by Nature , and it would be to irritate her were I to resist them; if she gave me bad ones, that is because they were necessary to her designs. I am in her hands but a machine which she runs as she likes, and not one of my crimes does not serve her... I should be a fool to disobey her." - Marquis de Sade
theohall

Post by theohall »

Perrocarne and Gato del Techo?? What's next? Conejo chorizo?

:pop:
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

theohall wrote:Perrocarne and Gato del Techo?? What's next? Conejo chorizo?
¿¿¿Conejo chorizo!!! Yo prefiero conejo con panqueque.

Next update: mañana!
Last edited by Hipolito on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OpticFreeze

Post by OpticFreeze »

LOL...
"No poor son of a bitch ever won a war by dying for his country...he won the war by making the poor son of a bitch die for his." --- General George Patton