Children Of The Nile, Enhanced Edition is out...

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Carpet_pissr

Re: Children Of The Nile, Enhanced Edition is out...

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Fitzy wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:44 am I saw this and had a hope there was new material coming. I’ve been playing Caesar 3 off and on and when I tried COTN missed the, admittedly limited, warfare. Not so much for the actual combat which is minimal, but for the added complexity it added. Caesar always feels like I’m on the edge of disaster, probably because 90% of the time I am.
Did you ever play Casear IV?
Fitzy

Re: Children Of The Nile, Enhanced Edition is out...

Post by Fitzy »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:03 pm
Fitzy wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:44 am I saw this and had a hope there was new material coming. I’ve been playing Caesar 3 off and on and when I tried COTN missed the, admittedly limited, warfare. Not so much for the actual combat which is minimal, but for the added complexity it added. Caesar always feels like I’m on the edge of disaster, probably because 90% of the time I am.
Did you ever play Casear IV?
Sort of. I bought it, but it wouldn’t run for some reason I can’t recall now. I think it’s one of the few games I’ve returned on Steam.

I actually like that feeling of disaster and even having to start over having learned something. So long as it isn’t something random and after hours of play that kills my cities :D