Big addition to the manual it appears.
A new update (1.0.3) is now available for download.
Here are the patch notes:
• Fixed a synchronization bug in multiplayer matches.
• Improved chat functionality in multiplayer matches.
• Added hotkeys support for the Astral map:
'Z' — open the dialog with Zarr;
'J' — open the journal and statistics screen;
'E' — end turn;
'O' — open the setting without using the main menu;
'Home' — set camera back on the player's shard.
'Enter'— open the dialog window when a shard of the other Master is selected or start attacking selected neutral shard.
• Added hotkeys support for special skills of heroes and units on the tactical map:
'D' — 'Double shot'.
'M' — 'Collect ammo'.
'H' — 'Cure wounds'.
'F' — 'Forced march'.
'Y' — 'Necrophagy'.
'B' — 'Crushing blow'.
'A' — 'Round attack'.
• Fixed a bug when a champion Warrior was resurrected each time after his death.
• In the province list round icons are now used instead of the square ones.
• Fixed a bug when Wizard hero at level 10 could use two spells in one turn.
• Fixed a bug with cursor displacement while typing in text.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash if a player used a hero with 'Master of the Undead' skill on the tactical map.
• Fixed Wizard's skills 'Summon' and 'Necromancy' (the level of summoned creatures was two times higher than needed).
• English manual is updated with information about hero classes and skills, units, its characteristics and rewards.
Dan Spivakov, 12 minutes ago