Deer Hunter 2005?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Zekester

Deer Hunter 2005?

Post by Zekester »

Yeah, yeah...there HAS to be some Deer Hunter love around here somewhere, so let's hear if this latest game is any good.

Last one I bought was '03 and it kind of sucked.
Not even as good as "5" IMO

Anyone?
Ummagumma?
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Ummagumma

Post by Ummagumma »

*Ummagumma stumbles out of the brush, picking burrs off his flannel jacket and mumbles:

Nothing on Deer Hunter 2005 has come across my desk in my one room wooden shack in the forest where I write my manifestos, I'm more interesting in Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005. Definitely drop us a line by carrier pidgeon if you pick that puppy up, Zek.
jonsauce

Post by jonsauce »

I have Deer Hunter 4 sitting on my shelf if that counts :) I did have a few hours of fun with it back in the day. I don't think I ever actually killed a deer though.
I should load it back up just to see how time has treated it! :)
Now Playing:

WoW (PC)
LotRO (PC)
GH2 (360)
DiscoJason

Post by DiscoJason »

Serious gamers who play Deer Hunter make baby Jesus cry.
wankerjr

Post by wankerjr »

Well this past Friday a local couple came in and were looking at those very same games. The were unable to get the game to run and needed help. They happened to give me enough information to figure out that they had to change the refresh rate on their monitor. I however, being a lowly EB lackey, punted the issue back to Dell and told them to work with Dell in changing that setting. Their excitement over these hunting games as well as American Farmer only reinforced the stereotype their looks and mannerisms belied.
Yet another shameless plug..for something
dangerballs

Post by dangerballs »

wankerjr wrote:as well as American Farmer only reinforced the stereotype their looks and mannerisms belied.
Hey. American farmer is not that bad of a game. Its fun like Moonbase Commander is fun.
Ummagumma

Post by Ummagumma »

I didn't like American Farmer, you spend 80 percent of the game driving into town to pick up your subsidy cheques. Er, checks.
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

I don't remember that part of American Farmer :?

I was too busy attaching/detaching equipment to the tractor :shock:
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"