Diablo 3 Impressions

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Sudy

Re: Diablo 3 Impressions

Post by Sudy »

Brian wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:41 am Hadn't played D3 in years but now that the wife has gotten into gaming was considering buying her a copy.
So, to refamiliarize myself with the game and mechanics I fired up a game and started a new Demon Hunter.

....and ran her through completion of the game.
By completion, you mean paragon 1,000? 1,500? :P

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Brian

Post by Brian »

No, I mean completion of the story. (Without the expansion, I still need to pick that up)

I just started a Season character so will see how that goes..
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Necro best character evah. Maybe easiest too. Sorc had some tough spots. DH was normal Id say. Necro easy. I admit I tried a Witch Doctor and plain got my ass handed to me. Felt so weak. But I only played about 2 acts before giving up.

i think this thread may make me reinstall to at least look into the barb. All I recall of my D2 barb was spinning and being able to make amazing jumps so travel was easier. Thats one reason I pick some Diablo characters...easy movement. The Barb had a jump and the Sorc had a teleport.

In D3 my sorc used beams, my DH used bolos, and my necro was a lot of corpse explosion
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Lorini

Post by Lorini »

Brian wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:41 pm No, I mean completion of the story. (Without the expansion, I still need to pick that up)

I just started a Season character so will see how that goes..
Season's nearly over so get to gettin' :)
Black Lives Matter
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

This thread got to me to thinking......I knew I had D3, but kinda remember not really getting into it.
Logged into Battlenet, downloaded the game, launched to find........I hit Level 60 with a Monk!!!
That was in 2013. Guess I'm doing a run with another character,
He/Him/His/Porcupine